Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jez UaBriain

An observation/question.......

16 posts in this topic

It seems that you guys have spent the first nine months of your life(starting with the zygote stage) trying to get out of the pussy. Only then to turn around and spend the rest of your life trying to get right back in there.

Being hard-wired to be that way has got to be tough sometimes, I would think...;)

LOL - Tough? Tough doesn’t begin to describe it! I’d tell you about it but it would just depress both of us. :rolleyes:

Women make me horny. I just want to pick them up and work them like a rib bone. I can’t help it! It’s just the way I’m wired. I like it and hope it never changes! I’ve always maintained that lust is an honorable condition. :D

Being hard-wired to be that way has got to be tough sometimes, I would think...;)

Not at all. I'm thankful that my hormones are relatively constant state.:cool:

Your observation is accurate.

The strange thing about being male is that women NEVER cease to stop being attractive. You can be getting ridiculous amounts of sex, but a woman in a tight sweater walks by, and it's right back to lust. Then again, a woman in a parka can be attractive.

All that said, if you are preoccupied with other women, rather than the one you are with, it is the road to MADNESS. For many years, I never looked at another woman besides my wife. We were knee deep into each other, and her loyalty and affection was not something I took for granted. I also wished to avoid the aforementioned madness.

When the affection went away for weeks, then months, then years, well then you start to look around to avoid madness. Bottom line is yes. We get out of the woman, and then we want right back in.

Who says we were trying to get out. If she wouldn't have been pushing so hard we might have been able to stay longer.

Not just the one thing......it's the whole package. Women' bodies, in ALL their infinite permutations, are beautiful when combined with the proper mind animating them.

It seems that you guys have spent the first nine months of your life(starting with the zygote stage) trying to get out of the pussy. Only then to turn around and spend the rest of your life trying to get right back in there.

Men are from Mars, women are from Venus. :D

Who says we were trying to get out. If she wouldn't have been pushing so hard we might have been able to stay longer.

True! true! I never thought of it that way. But then I am a girl. ;-D

Sounds like the OP is saying that Men are inherently fixated on trying to return to the womb. I guess this view helps sell 'product.'

A man should not need to have pussy in order to feel like a man. But social conditioning in this area is powerful. There is little support for doing anything else. It is not hard-wired at all. If a man does not adhere to this behavior many will say that he is not a 'real man.' More depressiingly middle-aged men will tell each other 'we are all in this together.'

As so it goes..

A man should not need to have pussy in order to feel like a man.

I sometimes wish I didn't have such an inherent overwhelming desire to be with women. I've never felt like pussy made me a man, but I can't control how much I want it. I've actually, many times, wished I didn't have such a strong need for women, because it makes me act like a total fool. :o

I sometimes wish I didn't have such an inherent overwhelming desire to be with women. I've never felt like pussy made me a man, but I can't control how much I want it. I've actually, many times, wished I didn't have such a strong need for women, because it makes me act like a total fool. :o

I hear ya, man!

I hear ya, man!

.......And so it's been- since the beginning of time.:rolleyes:

Logically, if a man feels (thinks?) that he HAS TO HAVE a woman in his life he

is giving women a great deal of power over him. Do American women think that

they HAVE TO HAVE a man? Probably not to as great an extent.

In some societies such an imbalance would be seen as unhealthy and woman would want their men to be strong and not needy.

Logically, if a man feels (thinks?) that he HAS TO HAVE a woman in his life he

is giving women a great deal of power over him. Do American women think that

they HAVE TO HAVE a man? Probably not to as great an extent.

This pendulum has been swinging for the past 50 years. It wasn't that long ago that an unmarried woman in her late-20s was referred to as an "old maid". Any unmarried woman in her 30s was looked on with suspicion in most crowds, married women carefully guarded their husbands from them. An unmarried man was often considered a prize well into his 40s.

I sometimes wish I didn't have such an inherent overwhelming desire to be with women.I've actually, many times, wished I didn't have such a strong need for women, because it makes me act like a total fool. :o

The energy and resources devoted to chasing beautiful young women can be debilitating, or at least distracting. I always thought that if the part of my brain which cared so much about pussy could be removed or disconnected, I would have a Nobel or a Pulitzer to my credit by now. One of the good things about growing older...no...wait...the only thing good thing about growing older...is that I just don't care that much anymore. I still make a fool of myself from time to time...but not nearly as often or with such disastrous consequences.

Nature is a tough cookie - we are like the salmon. We want to return to the place we were born and have sex. Hopefully we won't die or be eaten by a bear in the process.