Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doug28

For the record

5 posts in this topic

This hobby has some really good people in it.

This morning I was in need of a good qualified vet.

I remembered seeing a provider ad where she works with a rescue shelter so I called and left a voice mail.

Within five minutes she was on the phone with me, helping. No money, no appointment just a big heart.

In my limited hobby life I have run into mostly beautiful people.

You know who you are! Thank you.

That is terrific. You had a need and she knew exactly where to go.

I have lots of friends who are providers or hobbyists. I network in this way as well. I have given help to my friends. Just the other day, I gave my gf the contact info of a provider-friendly professional. He gave her some much-needed advice. He refused to accept any payment for his time. What a sweetie.

It's nice to have a network of adults who are open and honest about our sensuality. I feel like I can open up to these wonderful ppl more than in other networks that I have.

Doug28, there are many of us here who have critter(s) that live with us. I know I can probably say this for many of us that we hope your need of a veterinarian turned out well for the critter in question.

That is terrific. You had a need and she knew exactly where to go.

I have lots of friends who are providers or hobbyists. I network in this way as well. I have given help to my friends. Just the other day, I gave my gf the contact info of a provider-friendly professional. He gave her some much-needed advice. He refused to accept any payment for his time. What a sweetie.

It's nice to have a network of adults who are open and honest about our sensuality. I feel like I can open up to these wonderful ppl more than in other networks that I have.

I agree 100%!~! I have been able to help out sometimes, too. Made a very dear friend out of helping one provider. Miss her. She's moved away now. But this is yet another way we can bond as people, and understand there is a lot more to us, all of us, than just the hobby.;)

It is nice to see such a positive post here this morning!

I agree. During my time in the hobby I have met some of the most loving, caring, compassionate people that I have ever known in my whole life. And I have definitely made more than a handful of lifelong friendships here. That is the main reason I keep coming back.:)