Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gettin' up there

Time to Remember

1 post in this topic

This last week of the year is commonly used by the news media to remember important people that are no longer with us. While the news media focuses on those who have died, I've been thinking about so many wonderful providers I've seen in the last 12-18 months that are gone from our local scene, fortunately most all having moved on for whatever reasons, and only one that I know of that has suffered major illness. While we have many providers that have been active in Colorado for many years, I am struck by how ephemeral this hobby is---you meet and connect with a local lady, but before you know it, she's gone. Here is my list of providers, in no particular order, that I've enjoyed being with in the past year that I know are gone from here or no longer posting availability:

Kendra Satine

Marie Mikals

Katia Zaiko

Megan Rae

Jordan Miller

Diamond

Vienna Vega

Denver's Charlie

P

Ava Parker

Jane Jones

Kate Summers

If I go back about 18 months, I'd have to add in:

Kennedy

McKinley

Nadia Cruz

I'm sure you guys would have more to add to this list. Good time to thank your favorite ladies for being available. I've learned never to take these wonderful experiences for granted. Our connection with the ladies may be fleeting, but I sure do miss them when their gone. As I look forward to the New Year, thank God there are wonderful newbies on the scene to fill the void:)