Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
demonlover

Drivers and disclosure.

48 posts in this topic

EVERYTHING wrong with a driver sitting in front...as pointed out...it would attract unwanted attention...especially in Neighborhood Watch zones.

Agreed! But this has been one of my problems throughout this thread. I've asked several times, but the OP has never answered.

Folks ASS-U-ME that the driver sat in the driveway for the duration of the session. There are numerous alternative scenarios.

I'm a 6 feet tall black guy. Anyone trying to come into my house, I'm gonna beat to death with my toilet plunger.:D

LMAO. That's a good one!

You're right, just your opinion. Speaking as someone who has done outcalls on and off for ten years, not one thing even remotely close to bad has happened to me. It seems silly to assume that something bad is more likely to happen to a lady on an outcall to a home than at a lady's own incall.

Maybe I was taught well by highly professional ladies. Your opinion is your opinion, I do agree that some people lack common sense. I for one am not one of them.

Just my opinion, but any lady that sees a guy for the first time at his home and doesn't have a driver or other backup near by does not know what she is doing and is sooner or later going to be mugged, robbed or worse. The driver should not hang in the driveway without prior ok from client (and even then shouldn't). If a second person being "involved" bothers you then stop doing outcalls to your home. Which in my further opinion simply invites all manner of problems for you anyway when your flavor of the week or ATF goes psycho on you. And I don't want to hear about "well known", "well reviewed", etc. Some of those occassionally go off the rails too. When they do, better they do not know where you live. JMHO

Thank you Sophia, I totally agree. I think once you get past the initial kinks of being a provider you no longer put yourself in danger. All of my clients are upper class, respectful, and looking to enjoy themselves. This is what references are for, and screening.

Call me naive, but I noticed watching two of my girlfriends deal with being new and getting scum bag clients, I am very lucky to know the right kind of branding and how to weed out the losers.

Arrgh! Are reading and/or comprehending really so difficult?

Several posts ago, I wrote:

"My problem is that after an hour of bliss I come to find out that, as far as I could tell, THERE WAS SOMEONE HANGING OUT IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE! And probably for the entire hour preceding. Got it now? Good."

OK - one more time for the semantically challenged:

1) I did not see a driver.

2) I saw her get in the passenger side and immediately drive off. If there wasn't a driver, either she had a RH drive car or was even more of contortionist than she had been in my bed. Ergo, I concluded that she had a driver.

3) It appeared that her car had not moved since she arrived (there was snow on it, there were no fresh tracks in the street, etc.) Ergo, I concluded that it was quite likely that - if she had a driver, see conclusion #2 above - said non-moving car had been occupied continuously for the past hour or so.

4) When I spoke to her after, she said that she did have a driver who had been in the car the whole time, it had just never occurred to he that I would need/want to know that.

So, it would seem reasonable to conclude, that yes Mary, there was a driver sitting in a car in my driveway for about an hour or so. Observed fact? No. Reasonable conclusion based on good evidence? I sure think so.

With me so far? Good. Because my question was, is and will remain: IF A PROVIDER CHOOSES TO USE A DRIVER, SHOULD SHE LET ME KNOW UP FRONT? Sorry to shout, but I thought maybe it would help to emphasize that, while this may be important to others, IT DIDN'T/DOESN'T/WON'T MAKE THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF DIFFERENCE TO ME IF ITS A DROP OFF OR A STAY-IN-THE-CAR-DURING DRIVER , WHAT IS UPSETTING TO ME IS THAT A THIRD PARTY WAS INVOLVED IN OUR INTERACTION WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT. Kapish?

Again, please accept my apologies for shouting. I tired to use really small and simple words here, and I hope they are small and simple enough for people to understand what I was asking; however, I admit to getting frustrated when folks obviously post first and read later (if at all) and so I raised my voice. Sorry.

Get it? Good! Not got it yet? Also good; but please go away...

3) It appeared that her car had not moved since she arrived (there was snow on it, there were no fresh tracks in the street, etc.) Ergo, I concluded that it was quite likely that - if she had a driver, see conclusion #2 above - said non-moving car had been occupied continuously for the past hour or so.

This is the first time you have offered any information to the board which clearly indicated that the driver had been there for the duration of the session. :rolleyes:

After reading OP's comments I have agree that you are a "pathetic weenie loser wannabe crybaby who should just get over his shit and move on?" I guess really solved your problem.:D

AT LAST! A great, simple, and well-thought-out response! A true light in the darkness, a drink of water in the desert, the proverbial breath of fresh air!

Whether you're being serious or facetious or a combination, I really appreciate your ability and willingness to cut through the bullshit and get to the heart of the matter. I consider a resolution to have been reached and my problem solved.

THANK YOU SIR! :D:D:D:D:D:

"IF A PROVIDER CHOOSES TO USE A DRIVER, SHOULD SHE LET ME KNOW UP FRONT?"

In a word: no.

And as far as rates of comprehension on here, and a third party knowing about your business: fucking get used to it(regardless of incall or outcall) or get a blow up doll.

This is the first time you have offered any information to the board which clearly indicated that the driver had been there for the duration of the session. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should consider not rolling your eyes so much and using them to read the OP instead:

"...someone had been sitting in my driveway for the last hour..."

My subsequent posts were equally clear that: a) I didn't know for a fact that she had a driver and/or the supposed river was there for the whole time or not, but it sure seemed that way to me; and B) (ready? here's the big one, the important idea, my thesis, as it were - eyes open? good) I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF A DRIVER WAS IN MY DRIVEWAY FOR 30 SECONDS, 30 MINUTES, OR 30 HOURS! IT IS IRRELEVANT TO ME! I WAS PISSED THAT THE "DEAL" TURNED OUT TO BE DIFFERENT THAT WHAT I HAD EXPECTED!

Are we there yet?

(I admit it - I'm starting to enjoy this thread WAY too much!) :cool:

Perhaps you should consider not rolling your eyes so much and using them to read the OP instead:

"...someone had been sitting in my driveway for the last hour..."

My subsequent posts were equally clear that: a) I didn't know for a fact that she had a driver and/or the supposed river was there for the whole time or not, but it sure seemed that way to me; and B) (ready? here's the big one, the important idea, my thesis, as it were - eyes open? good) I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF A DRIVER WAS IN MY DRIVEWAY FOR 30 SECONDS, 30 MINUTES, OR 30 HOURS! IT IS IRRELEVANT TO ME! I WAS PISSED THAT THE "DEAL" TURNED OUT TO BE DIFFERENT THAT WHAT I HAD EXPECTED!

Are we there yet?

(I admit it - I'm starting to enjoy this thread WAY too much!) :cool:

This is what I wrote earlier. "Ladies don't reveal the fact that they have bookers, drivers and friends who check in on them because doing so would be bad for business.". Ladies aren't in the business of actively destroying demand for their services. You should never expect a lady to be 100% forthcoming on this.

I believe you care more than you let on. Otherwise you wouldn't have started a thread or taken such an interest in its progression.

I believe you care more than you let on. Otherwise you wouldn't have started a thread or taken such an interest in its progression.

The solution to the OP's hysterics and histrionics lies in the simple fact that he himself is the driver and wants to gauge hobbyists' responses to his presence.

OP, try harder.

:cool:

Since its so cold out, I hope this throws a bit of gasoline on a fire or two:

I have no doubt that she meant no lack of respect or discretion and just didn't think a driver was a problem; and I have talked to her and all is forgiven and forgotten. However, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I ask you:

Is it a provider's responsibility to mention up front that she has a driver? Is it a hobbyist's responsibility to ask? Am I being reasonable to be miffed to find somebody sitting in a car in my driveway for an hour? Or am I just being a pathetic weenie loser wannabe crybaby who should just get over his shit and move on

Demonlover ur not being pathetic at all. I think that wld concern anyone. I do believe that its the responsibility of the provider to inform you of a driver especially at ur place of residence., it sounds like it was an honest mistake and warms my heart to hear you guys talked and worked it out.

Hopefully she understands the seriousness of what she did. You helped educate her to being a better provider hopefully :).

"IF A PROVIDER CHOOSES TO USE A DRIVER, SHOULD SHE LET ME KNOW UP FRONT?"

In a word: no.

And as far as rates of comprehension on here, and a third party knowing about your business: fucking get used to it(regardless of incall or outcall) or get a blow up doll.

Ah - just when I thought I had already read the most pointless, thoughtless, and/or useless posts this one appears!

I will never "get fucking used to" ignorance, stupidity, or rudeness. I accept that people - myself included - sometimes do ignorant, stupid, and/or rude things, but I assure you that I will NEVER let these pass because that's just the way it is.

To paraphrase GB Shaw:

"The reasonable man changes himself to adapt to the way things are. The unreasonable man tries to change the way things are to adapt to himself. Therefore, progress depends on the unreasonable man."

I'm quite proud to be unreasonable (in the Shavian sense) and so I'm not especially popular. That is fine with me.

The solution to the OP's hysterics and histrionics lies in the simple fact that he himself is the driver and wants to gauge hobbyists' responses to his presence.

OP, try harder.

:cool:

Hey - you DO know some big words after all! But its a shame that you don't know what they mean.

If your post is a goof, then I apologize for not seeing the humor. If it is not a goof, then I feel compelled to ask:

Are you out of your fucking mind? Have you actually read any of this thread? How does your "simple fact" make even the tiniest bit of sense? Is there some type of logic or reason where 2 + 2 = 84706984703985? Damn, dude...

Thank you.

My intent was to raise a legit issue in the hope that we (yes, me too!) could all learn something. I'm gratified to know that someone (you) got that.

As you surmised, the provider and I talked it out right away - it was indeed an honest mistake and a misunderstanding on both our parts. I give her HUGE props that she was so understanding. She and I exchanged a few texts after the phone call, all of which indicated how much we appreciated each other's concerns, openness, and honesty; and all of which indicated how much we both COULDN'T FUCKING WAIT TO SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN!

As far as I've ever been able to tell, we're all in this together...

Thanks again for your kind and thoughtful words.

Personally, I'd like to think that he mistakenly chose to discontinue some important medications....but he may, in fact, just be an Azzhat:confused:

My nomination for Best Azzhat Post of 2012. :cool: