Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alanna Spice

Police crack down using Eccie

6 posts in this topic

Many of those arrested at a motel on Zarzamora say that this is the first time they're arrested for picking up a prostitute. What the men didn't know when they picked up the women is that they're really Bexar County Detectives.

I'd suggest you read the article again. There is no mention of ECCIE or any other board. This sounds like a crack down on street prostitution with a sting using deputies as bait, something which frequently happens here in the Denver area as well.

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available

I'd say the story is fairly old. My sources tend to say that the streets of San Antonio are drying up. The latest LEO activity reported was last month. This is true in the Denver area also.

Thank you for stirring the paranoia pot.

It's about two months old. I also thought it was a story about SW. It was discussed on Eccie, but I don't think it had much to do with that board outside of being an alert.

Let's not spread paranoia with old news.

Well I bet I wont be telling you stuck up people shit anymore

happy hunting

Well I bet I wont be telling you stuck up people shit anymore

happy hunting

This one is done.