Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alanna Spice

Doubles????

Are two girl shows better?   33 members have voted

1. 1. Are two girl shows better?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 posts in this topic

What do you guys think about ladies offering doubles?:D Like two girl calls, is this something that you want often? Or think about often?

Sometimes one woman is too much for me:o

What do you guys think about ladies offering doubles?:D Like two girl calls, is this something that you want often? Or think about often?

when i was a kid i'd say, "ABSOLUTELY"! i'm so one on one today... if the chemistry is right, i wouldn't count it out. i've been in two the last couple of years that are still a found memory today!

Also when you see two women posting together does it make you kind of iffy to call her?

Double sessions come in 2 varieties...Great and rip off. It all comes down to chemistry and actual participation. Too often one lady works while the others on facebook lol

Just a quick survey....of the last 32 reviewed double sessions, 30 are fantastic and 2 are very good. With the right women, it is truly one of my favorite experiences. I have memories I'll treasure forever.

Just a quick survey....of the last 32 reviewed double sessions, 30 are fantastic and 2 are very good. With the right women, it is truly one of my favorite experiences. I have memories I'll treasure forever.

Every double I have participated in has been a blast!

Only if triples are not available. . .

In all seriousness, it is probably a bucket list item for most men.

I've had many doubles sessions over the years. As folks have said, chemistry is essential. I've always booked when I've seen at least one of the providers before and I let the ladies choose who they want to work with. IMHO - It's better if the gals are into each other, because then it becomes a naked pile where nobody cares who touches who. Other fellas want the total focus to be on him with no girl-girl interaction.

Advertise together? If you work together, YES! That let's the guys know you've worked out the kinks between you.

Double sessions come in 2 varieties...Great and rip off. It all comes down to chemistry and actual participation. Too often one lady works while the others on facebook lol

Yes - exactly - its all about the chemistry, which is either fantastic or nonexistent. When its a for-real threesome and the ladies are enthusiastic and just as into each other as they are to me - then doubles is a mega fave. OTOH, having 2 unenthusiastic ladies is WAY worse than only 1 bored, boring, clock-watcher - its the Mother of All Buzz Kills.

For doubles to truly work out, like others have said, there has to be a real connection between the two ladies. They have to have similar sexual appetites and drives for this to be enjoyable by all parties involved.

so would any ladies see 2 guys at the same time? :D

Not just yes, but HELL YES!

Have done it and would do it again in a heartbeat!:P

One should only do doubles with girls who know each other and who have a solid track record of working well together.

Otherwise it's going to end up with you banging one girl while the other sits idly by, bored, checking her cell phone

Well, I always have been a contrarian in most aspects of life. This thread so far proves another example.

While I appreciate the male fantasy of plural ladies, I prefer the one. The girlfriend experience and intimacy, whether real or perceived, is important to me.

Perhaps I'm being foolishly romantic while still maintaining boundaries. Don't know, don't care.