Guest SportsDocGuy

Quality massage?

19 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of a good massage therapist/body rub that offers a great massage? Seems difficult to find.

SportsDocGuy said:
Does anyone know of a good massage therapist/body rub that offers a great massage
? Seems difficult to find.

Depends, Very tough to find, especially if you have type preferences and cannot afford to lay out $500+ for a couple of hours. Basically expect to pay ASP rates for the therapeutic portion, not CMT rates. While the choices may be limited, it is possible. Get a P411 account and search for RMT.

Now if you have a more traditional FBSM ending in mind, much easier Check the reviews for bodyrubs and make your choice.

Stephanie in Fort Collins is a beautiful woman, excellent massage. Check her reviews. CC at SH Massage (AMP) in Fort Collins will also get the job done with a good massage but nothing else.

Brooke in Fort Collins gives a fantastic massage and an HE.

Cadence Lane is awesome BEST OF THE BEST!!!

Jenn from BP is very good

One of my ATF is Danica

Toni Grant (P411) gives a serious massage. Most FBSM providers provide a softer rubdown. New, very beautiful, incredibly sweet P411 FBSM provider is Sensual Violet.

On 12/23/2012 at 8:59 AM, pitbull said:

Stephanie in Fort Collins is a beautiful woman, excellent massage. Check her reviews. CC at SH Massage (AMP) in Fort Collins will also get the job done with a good massage, but nothing else.

Brooke in Fort Collins gives a fantastic massage 

Stephanie does a good massage but DON'T expectanything more.

On 12/22/2012 at 2:10 PM, Guest SportsDocGuy said:

Does anyone know of a good massage therapist/body rub that offers a great massage. Seems difficult to find.

MileHighMaddy and MissMadison75 both have massage training and give a great therapeutic massage.  I enjoyed every minute.  

Also, I’ve not seen her yet, but I’ve been told by several that Lovely Raquel is among the best for a great massage. 

Ummm.... you all know this is a 5.5yo thread? "SportsDocGuy" is no longer even on the site (ie. the "Guest" part on his handle means he had it turned off).

Edited by NoCoGeezer

Just now, NoCoGeezer said:

Ummm.... you all know this is a 5.5yo thread? "SportsDocGuy" is no longer even on the site.

Well don’t I feel like a fool.  But I stick to my recommendations.  

too funny...btw, squirt, what were you doing that landed you on this thread from 5 years ago and what made it appear recent?  Just curious so i don't do the same thing...

I know this is five years old because I would NEVER EVER reveal such details today. I was a complete idiot. The fact is that the woman I mentioned from the AMP ended up with her photo in the Coloradoan, busted by the gestapo saving the world from hand jobs.  I can't believe I so blithely gave up that info to some "guest." AMPs are the proverbial low hanging fruit, and the goods should never be shared. That is hard won intel that is guarded. We all live and learn, I suppose. 

8 minutes ago, pitbull said:

The fact is that the woman I mentioned from the AMP ended up with her photo in the Coloradoan, busted by the gestapo saving the world from hand jobs.  I can't believe I so blithely gave up that info to some "guest." AMPs are the proverbial low hanging fruit, and the goods should never be shared. 

To be fair, you said that you'll get a good massage and nothing else. Add in that as mentioned, AMPs are low-hanging fruit, really didn't give up anything. Plus, even with low-hanging fruit and or someone giving up information, LE needs some proof of crime other than some random dude on a website said...

Guys, let me reiterate what we all know or should know.....DISCRETION!

Never, ever discuss or list names or areas of town or any another fact about any services here in an open forum.

If you feel the need to answer an inquiry, pm your answers. But make sure who you are pm’ing.

I’ll say it again.  DISCRETION AT ALL TIMES.

21 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

To be fair, you said that you'll get a good massage and nothing else. Add in that as mentioned, AMPs are low-hanging fruit, really didn't give up anything. Plus, even with low-hanging fruit and or someone giving up information, LE needs some proof of crime other than some random dude on a website said...

Yep.  Now go to China Massage on Arapaho and ask for Ling Ling..,

3 hours ago, pitbull said:

Yep.  Now go to China Massage on Arapaho and ask for Ling Ling..,

Dude! Made me laugh! :lol:

On 12/22/2012 at 2:10 PM, Guest SportsDocGuy said:

Does anyone know of a good massage therapist/body rub that offers a great massage? Seems difficult to find.

I know a fantastic lady, but she is strictly massage and no extras. If interested pm me. Best I’ve ever had.