Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Dawson

falling in love with an overseas provider ?

24 posts in this topic

Last year I went to Thailand and thought it was a hobbyist heaven but now I can say that Costa Rica blows it away. The women in Costa Rica are out of this world beautiful, and treat you very well. PM me if you want further details.

So my question is has anyone fallen in love with a provider from a different country ? I flew back a second time to see this girl that I spent 4 days with previously. I flew back to take her out for her birthday. She did not charge me and it was a normal sleep over date. We have been talking daily on skype and she always tells me she loves me. If I let my mind wander I can see myself bringing her back to the states. Any thoughts ? We are only 10 years apart in age, 48 and 38.

Thank you

Not ALL girls in Costa Rica are absolutely amazing and fabulous. The hooker that me and my boyfriend picked out seriously let him fuck her for about 2 1/2 min. and then said "no more sex". So, just like with any lady in any location in any country, your mileage may vary. I know my girlfriend found a hooker in Costa Rica that was willing to do everything, including lick her asshole, so, yeah, your mileage may vary, Costa Rica or otherwise.

As far as you falling in love with an overseas provider, good for you! I hope it all works out and you guys live happily ever after.:)

There's also the possibility that she is trying to get US citizenship by getting you to fall for her. Hope that's not the case but it does happen.

There's also the possibility that she is trying to get US citizenship by getting you to fall for her. Hope that's not the case but it does happen.

Bingo. This happened to a friend of mine who visited Columbia. The woman was not an ASP, but her motive was the same.

I frequently travel to Europe, and it's not unusual that some working girls wants you to be her "boyfriend".

Translation: a green card and cash to send home. Nothing wrong with that, and I don't blame the girls for their entrepreneurial spirit.

Sadly, I'm too cynical to fall for this shit (but now quite a few guys who have, most of them now miserably looking at their depleted checking and savings accounts).:cool:

To add: Most of the top shelf girls aren't really interested anymore in dating American guys, all they want are Russian millionaires. The days when the word "USA" carried a certain cachet are long gone.

I would advise caution. Don't make any serious commitment until you've known her for awhile (i.e. a couple of years) to make sure that you understand your feelings and motivations and hers as well.

Not ALL girls in Costa Rica are absolutely amazing and fabulous. The hooker that me and my boyfriend picked out seriously let him fuck her for about 2 1/2 min. and then said "no more sex". So, just like with any lady in any location in any country, your mileage may vary. I know my girlfriend found a hooker in Costa Rica that was willing to do everything, including lick her asshole, so, yeah, your mileage may vary, Costa Rica or otherwise.

As far as you falling in love with an overseas provider, good for you! I hope it all works out and you guys live happily ever after.:)

Shit i would be done in 2 1/2 minutes.

So my question is has anyone fallen in love with a provider from a different country ? I flew back a second time to see this girl that I spent 4 days with previously. I flew back to take her out for her birthday. She did not charge me and it was a normal sleep over date. We have been talking daily on skype and she always tells me she loves me. If I let my mind wander I can see myself bringing her back to the states. Any thoughts ? We are only 10 years apart in age, 48 and 38.

It might work. The culture in Costa Rica is very different, and if there's a genuine connection between you too it might be something to consider. If you have nothing in common you probably ought not consider it.

I know two guys who flew out to Russia a few times and ended up bringing home fiances . . . both of which were very nice for the first few weeks, then on week 4 methodically attempted to screw them out of everything they owned and have them arrested on false allegations of abuse in a cold and calculated manner. Neither got married, and neither actually got their green cards, and both disappeared like fugitives when INS became involved.

Then again, I also know a guy who married a Korean working girl and she turned out to be an excellent wife for 10+ years so far.

This is a rather serious commitment, and if you do bring her over to the states she will probably expect to move in with you and eventually marry you. You really need to give this a LOT of thought . . . and be careful.

Hey, I wanna be a bridesmaid/

Thank you so much for all of your responses !!

Last year I went to Thailand and thought it was a hobbyist heaven but now I can say that Costa Rica blows it away. The women in Costa Rica are out of this world beautiful, and treat you very well. PM me if you want further details.

Thank you

Sounds great. Maybe you two will live happily everr after. Or maybe she can come here and get a job selling swampland I mean real estate.

She didn't charge you? Please be careful - this is sometimes done to instill trust in the mark, while she is setting him up for a bigger future payoff. This book explains it:

http://www.amazon.com/Chuck-Whitlocks-Scam-School-Whitlock/dp/0028621395

best of luck with your decision. all i can add is i'm behind you about coasta rican women! the few that i knew were absolutely stunning! not an excellent sample of all ladies from c.r. but most recently, i met an amazingly attractive single one. i hope to charm her enough to start dating her. although my situation is a bit different. she is not a provider.

I spent 3 nights with her and paid for her time. She followed back to San Jose and we went out to dinner ( didn't pay ). I have flown back to see her twice now and stay at her place. I take her out and pay for some expensive nights out on the town. I'm being cautious, but really believe she is sincere.

Lots of nice and beautiful ladies in C.R. Like others have said give it time to see if it's real or not. Don't know how easy it is for someone from Costa Rica to get a visa here. If you bring her here on a fiance visa you have 90 days to get married or she goes back.

I spent 3 nights with her and paid for her time. She followed back to San Jose and we went out to dinner ( didn't pay ). I have flown back to see her twice now and stay at her place. I take her out and pay for some expensive nights out on the town. I'm being cautious, but really believe she is sincere.

Your "girlfriend" is working as a prostitute in a country where prostitution is one of the few ways a girl has to make some money. She needs that money to support her kids and family.

She is "sincere" insofar as she is looking for a "steady john" who can help her pay her bills.

Marrying you would be part of the bargain. What many American men don't understand is that marrying someone for economic security is part and parcel of what women do in second or third world countries. Romantic notions of affection and being in love play no part in this.

Consider the states of the former Soviet Union as an example: many women married young and got pregnant by deadbeats with no income, poor prospects, etc. Throw in alcoholism and violence, and you'll understand why these women show up on international dating sites.

Addendum (and my advice):

Don't shit where you eat. She's a prostitute. You pay her for sex. Pay her rate, treat her well, and leave it at that.

Don't shit where you eat. She's a prostitute. You pay her for sex. Pay her rate, treat her well, and leave it at that.

The first part of that paragraph lives up to your crude standards, 2Big, but the advice is sound.

Then she might actually like you... You never know but it is quite expensive to bring over a lady... Her reason for being in the biz maybe survival who knows! I would have some very serious discussions with her before deciding her fate. Several of my friends have brought over girls and it has worked out great. Some with a past but now loving partners. If you are not bad to look at and secure she probably won't bolt on you. Your call

Then she might actually like you... You never know but it is quite expensive to bring over a lady... Her reason for being in the biz maybe survival who knows! I would have some very serious discussions with her before deciding her fate. Several of my friends have brought over girls and it has worked out great. Some with a past but now loving partners. If you are not bad to look at and secure she probably won't bolt on you. Your call

agreed. we dont know her or you but can only comment on our own experiences. i too know couples who seem to be making it work as well as anyone else anyway.

Your "girlfriend" is working as a prostitute in a country where prostitution is one of the few ways a girl has to make some money. She needs that money to support her kids and family.

She is "sincere" insofar as she is looking for a "steady john" who can help her pay her bills.

Marrying you would be part of the bargain. What many American men don't understand is that marrying someone for economic security is part and parcel of what women do in second or third world countries. Romantic notions of affection and being in love play no part in this.

Consider the states of the former Soviet Union as an example: many women married young and got pregnant by deadbeats with no income, poor prospects, etc. Throw in alcoholism and violence, and you'll understand why these women show up on international dating sites.

Yes, you are right and I need to keep that in my mind. I am going on with this Fantasy very cautiously.

I find 2big to be one of the most informative posters on the board. Frankly I think his crudeness accurately captures how dangerous and economically rational the hobby really is.

Has she introduced you to her family?

Others' comments, opinions, advice aside, this is the most salient, relevant query in this entire thread. Economics aside, the answer to this question tells you everything you need to know.