Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
geecue2

Holiday Specials

19 posts in this topic

Curious if any of the hobbyists look for holiday specials, and do alot of the ladies have holiday specials. Always have heard December and Janurary are real slow months.

Curious if any of the hobbyists look for holiday specials, and do alot of the ladies have holiday specials. Always have heard December and Janurary are real slow months.

I don't search for specials. If I happen to see a girl running one, whom I wanted to visit, that may get me to call.

I won't call someone, I hadn't already considered, just because they are running a special, though. I don't recall seeing many holiday specials in the past. :)

I don't search for specials. If I happen to see a girl running one, whom I wanted to visit, that may get me to call.

I won't call someone, I hadn't already considered, just because they are running a special, though. I don't recall seeing many holiday specials in the past. :)

Well said - I concur!

If when I decide to book, she's running a special - BONUS!

Will a special help me decide between two ladies under consideration, probably. But a special in and of itself will not cause me to see someone.

got an offer by pm... :cool:

Got one via text. Unable to partake, unfortunately.

Gotta love the holiday spirits and specials. :D

January is stock show month...probably not too bad a month for the girls;)

yeehaw - bet they really look forward to them 8-second rides

Don't look for specials but if one of the gals I'm interested in seeing is offering one that may move up my schedule and I would schedule a session earlier than I had planned.

I prebook so its not a good way to catch a special, unless the lady advertises the special to run for more than a few days.

As far as January special go, well i don't hobby in January. With the stock show in town i try to avoid getting busted so i play it supersafe. I understand well reviewed ladies here are pretty reliable but i still stay on the sidelines.....

Gotta love the holiday spirits and specials. :D

+1 this the season ;)

Well...I couldn't accept a holiday special without showing some kind of appreciation in return. It truly is better to give than receive:)

I think its good to spread a little holiday cheer and throw some deals around Christmas.....They are already spending all their money on gifts for family! Maybe it makes it a good gift for him lol :D

I do this on other occasions but not for Christmas.

The holiday season is extra busy for me. From what I gather, the holidays are a good reason to explain cash withdrawals from the joint acct.

The stock show rarely affects business one way or the other for me.

I think its good to spread a little holiday cheer and throw some deals around Christmas.....They are already spending all their money on gifts for family! Maybe it makes it a good gift for him lol :D

I love it when ladies spread their holiday cheer!

I've noted a lot of holiday specials being offered on EB posts these past couple of weeks. I don't like it when the ladies say "call for specials" rather than posting the info. I feel I would be embarrassed to inquire and not make an appointment, as if the "special" wasn't good enough for me to make the appointment.

But, on a lark, I emailed a highly-reviewed provider who is out of my usual $$ limit, but who was advertising one of those "call-for-holiday-special". I changed her posted description of how wonderful she and her GFE are, to how wonderful I am, what an outstanding BFE I offer, so good she would be lucky to spend time with me at my reduced rate:) To my surprise, she emailed me back regarding my availability! We set up a time to meet, but before we met, I got nervous it would be a subpar performance on her part because I was being a cheapskate. I considered paying full fare (ouch!) or cancelling (am I crazy?), but I said WTF, she agreed, so go for it. It was, indeed, a wonderful hour and I didn't get the sense she was holding anything back. While I ordinarily don't see a provider strictly because of the special they offer, this was an exception, as I would not have contacted her had she not piqued my interest with her mention of her "special". Love the holiday spirit!

I love it when ladies spread their holiday cheer!

I am sure you like it when the ladies "spread" more than Holiday Cheer ;)