Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bodyrubguy

Athletic ASP sought

28 posts in this topic

I'd like to meet a fit ASP. I'm a fit guy and that's what I like. It's not that I'm against other body types. I'm open to other types, but if I'm paying I'd like it to be with someone who has a fit, toned body. Any suggestions from users? ASP's can respond to me directly as well. Thanks a bunch.:eek:

Go to the review board and search "athletic".

Not sure if she's still around or not, but Megan Rae would definitely meet those qualifications.

Ryann used to compete as a body builder, I think. Melinda Madison is a triathlete. They're not the only ones.

Wendy has a rock hard body.

Ryann used to compete as a body builder, I think. Melinda Madison is a triathlete. They're not the only ones.

I prefer a naturally slender (due to good grooming/eating/exercising habits) girl to a masculine-looking he-woman who looks like a cross between Madonna and the Williams sister. :cool:

I prefer...

Nobody asked what you preferred, did they? You're about as helpful as a screen door on a submarine. :cool:

Aubrey has a dancer's fit body.

Ava Allure has been raved about for her body, as well. :)

Leigh Morgan has a beautiful, toned, petite body.

And I'd place my bet on her that she could kick your ass in any sport. ;)

Uh, I've done the Triple Bypass 4 times. Think she can beat me in a 120 mile, 10,000 feet of climb ride in one day? There are ton's of people that beat me on that ride. Maybe she would kick my ass too. How much would you like to wager?

Megan Kush looks pretty athletic from what I can see...

Megan Kush looks pretty athletic from what I can see...

Indeed she has a very fit body

Uh, I've done the Triple Bypass 4 times. Think she can beat me in a 120 mile, 10,000 feet of climb ride in one day? There are ton's of people that beat me on that ride. Maybe she would kick my ass too. How much would you like to wager?

I'd wager a few hundred bucks to see her beat your cocky ass in those activities. ;):P;)

However, if you want her to kick your ass that's a fetish and it costs more. :D

Uh, I've done the Triple Bypass 4 times. Think she can beat me in a 120 mile, 10,000 feet of climb ride in one day? There are ton's of people that beat me on that ride.

All I can say is "wow".

You must really be something.

Only four? I would want a surgeon with a little more experience.:D

Only four? I would want a surgeon with a little more experience.:D

I know that looks aren't everything, but geez, you're funny!;)

I'd wager a few hundred bucks to see her beat your cocky ass in those activities. ;):P;)

However, if you want her to kick your ass that's a fetish and it costs more. :D

I love you Mona but please don't write a check that my ass has to cash...especially when it comes to 14k mountains. :)

I love you Mona but please don't write a check that my ass has to cash...especially when it comes to 14k mountains. :)

But I love making you do stuff for my personal entertainment! ;)

But I love making you do stuff for my personal entertainment! ;)

Is that why I always wake up with a dildo in my ass when I spend the night at your house? :eek: It all makes sense...

Is that why I always wake up with a dildo in my ass when I spend the night at your house? :eek: It all makes sense...

tumblr_lt0n3i8LgP1qabhns.gif

I recently saw both Megan Kush and Sinclaire S and both are in the "fit" category. Oviously I prefer this body type, and IMO you can't go wrong with either one of them.

The most athletic body I've visited lately would have to be Sasha in Boulder. Look up her reviews and you'll see that the guys who have seen her do agree on how sexy and fit her body is.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...