Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Izabella Oz-9667

Hello All!!!

23 posts in this topic

Hello!!! I've been away from the business for quite some time. Did alot while I was gone including went to school and went to Portland, OR. Now I'm back in Denver, missed you guys too much to stay away for good! Hows everyone been?

Welcome back!!!

The place hasn't been the same without you.;)

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Hey there it is good to see you back, i hope you had enough time off to do whatever u need to do.

Happy hunting:D

Hello!!! I've been away from the business for quite some time. Did alot while I was gone including went to school and went to Portland, OR. Now I'm back in Denver, missed you guys too much to stay away for good! Hows everyone been?

I hope your time away was fulfilling and all you hoped/expected.

Missed your contributions to the discussion... Hope you are back for a while!

OZZY!!!!!! YAAAYYYY!!!! I have truly missed you! I will be checking chat missy so you better be there....LOL

And once again, its a pleasure to be back and thank you EVERYONE with all your sweet words!!! Looking forward to having even more wonderful memories!!! :)

Welcome Back Babe! An yes we did miss you - especially in chat! Hope you are doing well and had a fantastic time!

It's great to see you back, glad you accomplished so much in the time you were gone :)