Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tide32

To cover or not.

33 posts in this topic

I was just thinking the other day if I'm the only one who keeps his socks on when playing.

Is this common or am I just getting old.:cool:

I was just thinking the other day if I'm the only one who keeps his socks on when playing.

I am more self-concious about my ugly-ass feet that just about any other part of my body. If I can get away with it....the socks stay on.

Well if I could get away with it I would like to keep my socks on just because I would expect them to get "knocked off"!!Hehe!!No seriously socks on cause my feet STAY cold!!

If you were getting old, you would keep your clothes on -- like my wife does.

I leave mine on alot too. I work outdoors alot which leads to some wicked tan lines at my ankles and where my shorts stop. When i get naked i look very much like neopolitan ice cream.

No I like feeling with every inch of my body. I am old and have ugly feet. Once I did have a lady wear cowboy boots during the event/ride.

And she bettet had rode it just like a cowgirl wild and free

I have a lot of guys that keep their socks on.

But I can't help but give them shit about it - in a loving way;)

Just depends, sometimes socks on, sometimes socks off. I'm not ashamed of anything, but if the socks are on, it's probably because I didn't get to it or due to my feet getting cold.

When i get naked i look very much like neopolitan ice cream.
That's funny lewd!
Just depends, sometimes socks on, sometimes socks off. I'm not ashamed of anything, but if the socks are on, it's probably because I didn't get to it or due to my feet getting cold.
Best of both worlds maybe

Finito.jpg

I leave mine on because my feet get cold and I'm old.

the answer to your second question is yes.:D

I leave mine on because my feet get cold and I'm old.

the answer to your second question is yes.:D

Old balls, cold feet. :(

Life sucks!!!!:cool:

In a hotel, I keep them on. Those rugs are not for bare feet.

Old balls, cold feet. :(

Life sucks!!!!:cool:

Ya know if you would shave those feet once in a while you could take those socks off.:D

Ya know if you would shave those feet once in a while you could take those socks off.:D
I shave the bottoms, what more do ya want.:mad:

The only two or three times I have started the action with socks on I was told to take them off!

It does feel a bit dorky to have socks on. But if she did it I would insist that I could too.

If you were getting old, you would keep your clothes on -- like my wife does.

Yes, but does she change clothes in the closet like mine?:P

I'm hot blooded so socks are always off!

Lol this is why I have always wondered about guys leaving their socks on. Most men I know are hot blooded and sex only adds fuel to the fire so take off those socks!

I'm thinkin cold feet and old men just kinda go together. If the lady doesn't mind, they're probly stayin on. The rest of me can be hot as Hell but the damn feet are always cold.

Good, I would love if I could keep some socks on...my feet are freezing pretty much all the time! Men, feel free to leave the socks on! I know most don't find it sexy in a provider to be wearing fuzzy socks, so I don't, but when you're gone, those suckers are going right back on ;)

I'm a warm climate type of girl..that's why I fly away in winter haha

My feet are freezing pretty much all the time! I know most don't find it sexy in a provider to be wearing fuzzy socks, so I don't, but when you're gone, those suckers are going right back on ;)

I'm with you!

I guess I dont really care if a guy keeps them on or takes them off, I do find it pretty funny tho. I hate socks, so I never have them on (when Im not wearing shoes that is)

Yes, but does she change clothes in the closet like mine?:P

In the closet? Geez. I must admit, Mr. Ink, that my wife does at least change in the bedroom. She can, however, put the bra on and off without revealing one cm of the breast. Quite a talent. And she merely transitions from one clothed state to the other. The clothes rarely stay off. And lingerie? That is stuffed so far in the back of the drawer, it may as well not be there.

As for the topic of socks, her feet are so cold that socks don't help. I'll take her feet and put them right on my stomach to warm them up. This used to be a fun prelude to some hot sex in the distant past. Unfortunately, not anymore.

I've almost always taken mine off. Don't know if that be common or not but it is for me.

Stockings on the ladies can look nice as well as keeping them warm, but I always thought it was so they didn't have to shave that day.:P

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

also good to see many people have cold feet too. i usually always have mine on. i've always have had cold feet. but both my polar regions are usually covered. i usually forget to take my baseball cap off....

Doesn't that get in the way of things? The hat? ;)

i believe my boston red sox hat is quite sexy! like linus' blanket, it's a part of me. kinda been attached since my college years.....