Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Chewie69

Really!!!???

30 posts in this topic

I have a P411 profile that I tell providers about and encourage them to read before I see them. My likes are simple and not demanding at all as Ive been told by the ladies that Ive seen. I don't like a ton of make up or perfume and I prefer casual attire to corsets etc...

My question is this......When I arrive at a providers incall and things aren't as I prefer is it appreciate to say something? Not in a chauvinistic or rude manner but in the same fashion a lady may send a stinky client to the shower.

I met a new provider that made me feel very uncomfortable with the way she approached our session. Everything was WAY over done and over the top. If she would have read my profile she would have known differently or been able to say Im not what your looking for.

Thoughts???????

Do you only see women from P411 or will you see providers from other sources as well? I feel like if you make them aware of your P411 account and preferences then they should make an effort to emulate your preferences.

There is one ASP that I got to know in 2009 and she floats in and out of the hobby to this day. I never looked at her P411 account until this past week and was a bit shocked as to some of the things she was into sexually.

I guess the moral to the story is to read as much as you can when it comes to being with a new ASP. It shows respect and a sincere interest in making a session work for both involved.

Well...listing a "preference" could be interpreted as just that...not a deal breaker. Maybe re-wording it to be more definitive might help prevent another appointment that doesn't meet your expectations.

Some things to keep in mind is that "over the top" is subjective...she may have toned it down for you, and even as a "preference"...most guys aren't going to feel overly frustrated if they are meeting the girl they expected to meet...and her attitute supported a fun and enthusiatic environment.

One other note...I prefer less make up and casual attire. I've made requests that weren't exactly met...and of course...I asked why they'd want to go through the extra work. What I gathered was that it's a uniform or a "super hero costume" that conceals their secret identity:D We all need ways to separate this world from reality...make up may be her game face. I don't walk around with eye black on every day:cool:

I have a P411 profile that I tell providers about and encourage them to read before I see them. My likes are simple and not demanding at all as Ive been told by the ladies that Ive seen. I don't like a ton of make up or perfume and I prefer casual attire to corsets etc...

My question is this......When I arrive at a providers incall and things aren't as I prefer is it appreciate to say something? Not in a chauvinistic or rude manner but in the same fashion a lady may send a stinky client to the shower.

I met a new provider that made me feel very uncomfortable with the way she approached our session. Everything was WAY over done and over the top. If she would have read my profile she would have known differently or been able to say Im not what your looking for.

Thoughts???????

The lady has made heself up, to feel sexy and attractive. If you "send her to the shower" you may hurt her feelings, and get a less than stellar performance.

I've found that when I go with the flow, and let fun happen, I have a MUCH more enthusiastic partner.

If you like her and want to see her again, then suggest changes to wardrobe and makeup.

My opinion: if you treat a first appointment less like a service, and more like a date, you get better treatment.

Agreed with Pfunk

A bit of our -Routine- is for US to feel sexy and ON.

Me without makeup or hair.. and I will TOTALLY GET , (bitch n moan music) "She does not look like her photo's".. "I thought she was a dude".. "She let herself go" Sometimes guys say they want a natural woman.. but i don't think they want ME natural.

Also, p411 profiles, we take a minute to look at the preferences but.. unlike the variety of awesome working girls photos.. the black and white text starts to look the same.

Yada Yada Basic Serives.. the BOOM!!!-POW Greek "Icing on the cake".. Yes.. all the basic service are noted on EVERY dudes profile and the thing they have to pay more for but wish they didnt have to.. Greek.."Is the Icing on The Cake"

So...unless a guy wants an apple shot out of our ass standing on a ladder...we don't take time to READ profiles unless it is seriously brought to our attention to do so.

+1 Pfunk, I try to bring a gift and or a single fresh flower if it's someone I have never been with before. I read reviews (if any) to make sure I understand what her limits are. I did this for one women over the summer and when I repeated in the fall she still had the glass vase I brought the flower with but the vase had a fresh flowers in it.

I think if more guys shifted their thoughts to this being a date rather than time with an ASP it would benefit both sides of this awkward situation. Think about it....."Hi! Let's have sex!" Not a social norm by any means.

Do you only see women from P411 or will you see providers from other sources as well?
If you book appointments through P411, then you have every right to be upset. That's what it's there for. If you book through other venues the lady may/may not be on P411, so she may have no idea what your tastes may be. Most ladies (most, not all) want some type of talking prior to the session. If you are seeing someone who is not on P411, kindly bring up your likes/dislikes at this time.

If you took the time to fill out your preferences I would be bothered. We all have our preferences and it is not wrong to express them or ask for what we want when we take the time from our day and our hard earned money to pay for something.

The lady has made herself up to feel sexy and attractive. If you "send her to the shower" you may hurt her feelings, and get a less than stellar performance.

I really disagree with this. Maybe someone has an allergy or the smell of makeup makes you gag. The job of the provider is to create the fantasy not force an idea on anyone else. We can't always walk on eggshells when it come to providers. If a provider gets hurt feeling because they didn't want to read a client's profile and chose to treat them generically then that is on her shoulders. You can't just expect people to go with the flow either, if a guy wants no makeup and casual dress chances are he is not going to have a good time when he shows and gets the opposite but he is still expected to pay. For a guy to show up and not have fun defeats the whole purpose of this business.

If you took the time to fill out your preferences I would be bothered. We all have our preferences and it is not wrong to express them or ask for what we want when we take the time from our day and our hard earned money to pay for something.

The lady has made herself up to feel sexy and attractive. If you "send her to the shower" you may hurt her feelings, and get a less than stellar performance.

I really disagree with this. Maybe someone has an allergy or the smell of makeup makes you gag. The job of the provider is to create the fantasy not force an idea on anyone else. We can't always walk on eggshells when it come to providers. If a provider gets hurt feeling because they didn't want to read a client's profile and chose to treat them generically then that is on her shoulders. You can't just expect people to go with the flow either, if a guy wants no makeup and casual dress chances are he is not going to have a good time when he shows and gets the opposite but he is still expected to pay. For a guy to show up and not have fun defeats the whole purpose of this business.

I think I may have found a new provider to put on my "must see" list. Luce, I love your attitude here. Thanks!

DBL out

I have a P411 profile that I tell providers about and encourage them to read before I see them.

First off, that you have a P411 profile means little in and of itself

Ahhhhhh....so you acknowledge she's new. What makes you think ANYone--new or established--has a P411 account?

Best bet in the future is to ask your potential provider if she's on P411, then respectfully request that she read your profile if she is.

Seems a bit myopic--especially inasmuch as she is new--to assume she even knows of P411, much less to expect her to seek out your profile.

Ahhhhhh....so you acknowledge she's new. What makes you think ANYone--new or established--has a P411 account?

I'd say there's a 99.999% chance that he contacted her via P411 and that she looked at his profile (which he is able to see in his Tracking).

Chances are much greater that you are just assuming he's contacting random women. ;)

Maybe you should get on P411, and see how it works for yourself. With two solid provider references, you can sign up for a free six month trial. No credit cards needed and no strings attached.

for those of us who don't treat this as a job nor a business, i have to align with those who treat these interactions as a hot date.

I'd say there's a 99.999% chance that he contacted her via P411 and that she looked at his profile (which he is able to see in his Tracking).

Chances are much greater that you are just assuming he's contacting random women. ;)

Maybe you should get on P411, and see how it works for yourself. With two solid provider references, you can sign up for a free six month trial. No credit cards needed and no strings attached.

Chances are greater than 99.999% that I'm already a P411 subscriber. ;)

for those of us who don't treat this as a job nor a business, i have to align with those who treat these interactions as a hot date.

I agree with Lola- I always think of it as 'expect the unexpected' and I have been pleasantly surprised in most instances.

There are too many assumptions with P411 (and even reviews) and the OP didn't state where he made the appointment through p411 - so he is assuming everyone reads his profile. I always like to connect via phone call or email to get a feel for how things might go. I like to bring a gift or even some wine - so I always ask. This is always a good start to an fantastic evening and havent been diasppointed yet!

Since I dont hobby all that much - I do research and want to make sure that she has as good of a time as I have just being with her. It is all about what you put into it! And I like Lola's point - treat it as a hot date! There is more fun in that and how you approach it!

Have fun out there!

A bit of our -Routine- is for US to feel sexy and ON. ...

Not a problem with this. But as Luce says, sometimes preferences are stated because of allergies.

...we don't take time to READ profiles unless it is seriously brought to our attention to do so.

Well you should! In a recent session, I was greeted with my favorite beverage and a treat. Both were mentioned in my P411 profile and she took the time to pay attention to me! Just one of the traits which make her special.

I think you have a right to like what you like. I read the profiles. Usually a guy likes what he likes for a reason. I have been asked to wear regular clothes as opposed to lingerie---- the reason; he told me it was a turn on for it to be like an actual date that led to ... He wasn't unreasonable, didn't ask me to wear a clown costume or something, so why would I not meet his request???:confused:

However, I saw a client the other day that listed a particular type of soda, wine and a particular type of beer that he likes in his profile. I had none of those on hand. I ran to the store, spent $30 buying these items only to have him request water. LOL (had water all along) Oh well..... some other client will like these things.

I don't like a ton of make up or perfume and I prefer casual attire to corsets etc...

When I arrive at a providers incall and things aren't as I prefer is it appreciate to say something?

Why not just tell the provider ahead of time? Maybe that would solve everything for you. She would appreciate it more than if you wait until you get there. Makeup can be expensive. Any provider will wash it off for you but think to herself it was a waste to put it on in the first place.

I think you have a right to like what you like. I read the profiles. Usually a guy likes what he likes for a reason. I have been asked to wear regular clothes as opposed to lingerie---- the reason; he told me it was a turn on for it to be like an actual date that led to ... He wasn't unreasonable, didn't ask me to wear a clown costume or something, so why would I not meet his request???:confused:

However, I saw a client the other day that listed a particular type of soda, wine and a particular type of beer that he likes in his profile. I had none of those on hand. I ran to the store, spent $30 buying these items only to have him request water. LOL (had water all along) Oh well..... some other client will like these things.

Am I to assume that someone HAS asked you to wear a clown costume? I can only imagine the requests, but that's a whole other thread.

You know what bothers me about this is the fact that the ladies aren't catering to their clients. I mean, as a professional, it is our job to cater to our clients desires/wants/needs and setting up an appt with the assumption that you like her all dolled up is just lacking professionalism on her part. If you can't cater to these things, maybe some ladies need to find a new profession...

Besides looking at my clients profile, I always make my clients call me so that we can ascertain that we click, and I confirm that the stuff on his bio is correct and if that is what he wishes. After all, this is your fantasy-not mine. If it isn't through P411, I ask the client if there is anything particular that he would like-they are pretty good at telling me. Now, if it is something I won't do, I will do my best to steer them towards someone who does, or just politely tell them this is not something that I am experienced in, and wish them well.

In the future, if you want it a certain way, express this plainly to the lady so that there is no misunderstanding. Then, if she goofs, you can either remind her or choose to go to someone else who will listen. Remember, this is YOUR hard-earned money that is paying for "time and companionship". ; )

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

I have allergies and wear very specific makeup because of it. I hate cologne as all I do is sneeze with most of them so when asked to not have to wear these-I am all for it! : ) I think I am sexy with or without the makeup, clothes...all I need is lots of hugs and lovin'! : D

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

I've had this experience as well. Have my profile completely filled out with likes and dislikes, booked through P411, after approval asked the lady to read my profile, and sure enough... I get there and she either hasn't read it or didn't pay attention to it.

When I book through P411 I really do expect the ladies to read my profile whether or not I expressly ask her to. That's what the profile is for.

And in the category of "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" aren't we always expected to read the ladies profile, understand what she does and does not offer, and how she wants the appointment handled? Shouldn't we expect the same from them?

Vic

Also, p411 profiles, we take a minute to look at the preferences but.. unlike the variety of awesome working girls photos.. the black and white text starts to look the same.

Sounds more like an excuse rather than a reason. I know a Denver area, long time, well-reviewed provider, who surprised me on my first appt with her. She went, almost immediately to work on my P411 preferences :D. Pausing halfway thru, she asked me if this was what I meant in my P411 profile, yaz-em!

Needless to say, she got more than the standard 15% tip. ;)

I think its just that SOME ladies are just lazy!!!!

Thank you to all the ladies that do care and want to make things as wonderful as they can. you know who you are....your awesome!!!

I think its just that SOME ladies are just lazy!!!!

Thank you to all the ladies that do care and want to make things as wonderful as they can. you know who you are....your awesome!!!

Your implication that the provider in question might have been lazy could be a case of mischaracterizing reality. While it might not take a lot of energy to read a client's profile--assuming she's a P411 provider--it's likely it took a lot more time and energy to get as dolled up as your OP indicates she did.....

I tend to believe that if a client is asking a provider to read his profile, he is communicating with a P411 provider. He would have to be stupid beyond acceptable levels to do otherwise. He would have to give them his I.D. info, and with all the warnings members have recieved about being certain who gets this info, he knows not to give this data to an "outsider".

I tend to believe that if a client is asking a provider to read his profile, he is communicating with a P411 provider. He would have to be stupid beyond acceptable levels to do otherwise. He would have to give them his I.D. info, and with all the warnings members have recieved about being certain who gets this info, he knows not to give this data to an "outsider".

You might have missed the point of my post, which had less to do with whether he was communicating with a P411 provider than with his implying she was lazy. I was simply challenging his choice of words, not his intellect.

Why not just tell the provider ahead of time?

But..but.. I thought we weren't supposed to engage in explicit communications beforehand? :D

I've had this experience as well. Have my profile completely filled out with likes and dislikes, booked through P411, after approval asked the lady to read my profile, and sure enough... I get there and she either hasn't read it or didn't pay attention to it.

When I book through P411 I really do expect the ladies to read my profile whether or not I expressly ask her to. That's what the profile is for.

And in the category of "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" aren't we always expected to read the ladies profile, understand what she does and does not offer, and how she wants the appointment handled? Shouldn't we expect the same from them?

Vic

+ 1

AND

If a lady thinks you are not clean enough (I understand their concern) They think nothing about sending the gent to a shower ... BUT we might ruin the mood if we request them to shower ........