Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Songdog57

Chat room etiquette

21 posts in this topic

I would like to suggest that hobbyist who frequent the chat room refrain from discussing their favorite providers, or activities said providers may have performed. Also, the posting of links containing pictures of providers should be discouraged.

I make this request for compassionate reasons. Some of us may work nights and it’s possible that a person might innocently sign into the chat thinking a brisk written dialog might help him stay awake. Posting descriptions of providers and pictures of same could, in some cases, result in the night shifter working the last half of his shift with an erection that a cat couldn’t scratch. The possibility exists. Care should be taken to ensure this doesn’t happen.

For the same reason providers should be discouraged from posting anything at all.

Thank you.

so that leaves us with the same boring old shit the sausages usually hash over: computers, sports, guns, politics . . .

Oh yeah .... the night shift?!! Sorry if some of the reading is making it hard on you ..... Some of us enjoy it and prompt us to set up a date for the next morning, breakfast in bed so to speak. Then we can get rubbed all over:D

I do not frequent chat as often as I used to, but I will tell you this. The reason people go to chat is because it is allowed to discuss those things there and much more. If you are working the night shift and are afraid of someone finding out that you are there DON'T VISIT CHAT. Don't open the links people put up. Your version of chat sounds utterly boring and nobody would go. I do not think everyone should suffer because you might get caught at work.

I would like to suggest that hobbyist who frequent the chat room refrain from discussing their favorite providers, or activities said providers may have performed. Also, the posting of links containing pictures of providers should be discouraged.

I make this request for compassionate reasons. Some of us may work nights and it’s possible that a person might innocently sign into the chat thinking a brisk written dialog might help him stay awake. Posting descriptions of providers and pictures of same could, in some cases, result in the night shifter working the last half of his shift with an erection that a cat couldn’t scratch. The possibility exists. Care should be taken to ensure this doesn’t happen.

For the same reason providers should be discouraged from posting anything at all.

Thank you.

Lol funny stuff, I think by some of the posts you need the sarcasm font after your post or something similar. trampoline.gif

Lol funny stuff, I think by some of the posts you need the sarcasm font after your post or something similar. trampoline.gif

Yeah, probably would have been a good thing to do! :D

Solution: Take 5 min to go to the restroom and rub one out.

What am I suppose to do with the other 4:30 minutes. :confused:

Pee, scratch your balls, take a shit, pluck your eyebrows, read..the possibilities are endless

Well we better cut out guns then too urfan it gets me excited besides the lady talk :D

Me too. I wasn't going to say anything, but since you brought it up first I might as well fess up! :rolleyes:

oh hell, vike, i thunk i dun misspoke. i shoulda said 'weapon' instead.

as in 'this is my weapon, this is my gun. this one's for fighting, this one's for fun'

my bad

oh hell, vike, i thunk i dun misspoke. i shoulda said 'weapon' instead.

as in 'this is my weapon, this is my gun. this one's for fighting, this one's for fun'

my bad

LOL! That damn training stays with a guy, don't it! :D

:DI like talk about big guns and weapons. Both kinds- peckers and guns. Excites me.

Thank you.

Probably the dumbest question I have asked in my 3 years here, but, where is the TOB chat room and how to get there? I see a couple private chat rooms listed on the TOB main page here but again, have to open up yet another username and pw.

that's the deal. dragonfang is the primary chat room here. the other one is the backup

that's the deal. dragonfang is the primary chat room here. the other one is the backup
Speaking of the chat room, thanks to all the new ladies and gents who have decided to join. It's nice when there are 15-20+ participants in the room at the same time. It's still usually a sausage-fest in there, but I really hope ladies see the benefit in being there...and book business!

i'm with you, b4

nothing goes with a mess of sausages like a couple of fresh eggs over easy