Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest svenoslo

What does "pets only" mean on the date sites?

7 posts in this topic

I went on one of the dating sites, which also has providers, but many of the married women said they wanted "pets only". I googled it, but no clear answer.

my guess is you're probably going to have to lay down a bunt, beat the throw to first, hope the first baseman loses the ball in the sun but recovers the pill from the opponent's dugout and tries to gun you down at second, the second baseman misses the tag and you keep on motoring for a stand-up triple.

in other words, you're not going to hit an inside-the-park home run with her

or as the French so eloquently put it: it's when the hand is in the thing or the thing is in the hand, but the thing isn't in the thing . . ..

my guess is you're probably going to have to lay down a bunt, beat the throw to first, hope the first baseman loses the ball in the sun but recovers the pill from the opponent's dugout and tries to gun you down at second, the second baseman misses the tag and you keep on motoring for a stand-up triple.

in other words, you're not going to hit an inside-the-park home run with her

or as the French so eloquently put it: it's when the hand is in the thing or the thing is in the hand, but the thing isn't in the thing . . ..

Yeah that sounds about right, thats why this hobby is so good. Hit a grand slam everytime. LOL :D

Maybe she expects you to wear a collar and learn to follow simple monosyllabic commands.

Maybe she expects you to wear a collar and learn to follow simple monosyllabic commands.

My mind went immediately where Pirate's went. Alternative encounter.

But "petting" reminds me of much younger teenage years. :D