Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ghost_Rider

Poor guy.......

19 posts in this topic

I have to feel for this guy, not so much success in "the arena".

At this point, one might consider spending a little more time on EB, then on BP :o

(I also have to wonder how you spend $500 on someone you never even had a chance to meet!) :P

Poor fella......... http://www.tobreviews.com/Reviews/Reviews.cfm?fx=Show_Client_Reviews&Client=1764

I have to feel for this guy, not so much success in "the arena".

At this point, one might consider spending a little more time on EB, then on BP :o

(I also have to wonder how you spend $500 on someone you never even had a chance to meet!) :P

Poor fella......... http://www.tobreviews.com/Reviews/Reviews.cfm?fx=Show_Client_Reviews&Client=1764

easy - more money than sense

If you geniuses took a moment to consider he prolly didn't pay 5 bills for a no show(who would he have given it to), you should probably drop to your knees and thank the dude for taking a few for the proverbial team, instead of slamming him and posting yet another EB shill. Sheesh.

I saw that review also. Wondered the same question. Some people never learn. But in the mean time we can continue reading their stories!

If you geniuses took a moment to consider he prolly didn't pay 5 bills for a no show(who would he have given it to), you should probably drop to your knees and thank the dude for taking a few for the proverbial team, instead of slamming him and posting yet another EB shill. Sheesh.

Hear, hear!

Add to the brain-trust: Maybe the guy is having good appointments, just not writing them up? For example, I only review girls without any reviews and or if I had a poor time. Another "fantastic" review for a known quantity is a waste of my time, IMO, and adds nothing to the database.

It seems he had better luck with some of the ladies he has seen from EB. To each his own, IMO he has to do something to change up his luck or the lack of.

...(I also have to wonder how you spend $500 on someone you never even had a chance to meet!) :P ...
I do see a smile from Ghost, MrDeer, so I think he knows what he was typing. MACE, BOINK, KADUK & OXY, we seriously need that sarcasm font...STAT! :rolleyes:

He has 32 reviews with 16 FAN/VG and the others AVG or worse. Everyone is entitled to spend their money the way they want, but this sure paints a pretty picture (to me) as to see well~reviewed ladies vs BP ladies.

This was meant to be funny MrReinman, not a slam.....with a splash of sympathy as well. We didn't really think he spent money, only that his review said that he did ;).

Private1's TOFTT attitude wouldn't be for me. If I had wads more money and had a TOFTT attitude, I think I would try one TOFTT for every 5 pleasurable encounters with ladies from the board. A way to balance risk with reward.

Agreed. He is proving what works and what doesn't, research-wise, which is helpful for the rest of us. I do feel for his lack of success, but at the same time, appreciate the perseverance....:rolleyes:

Agreed. He is proving what works and what doesn't, research-wise, which is helpful for the rest of us. I do feel for his lack of success, but at the same time, appreciate the perseverance....:rolleyes:

Agreed!

I do see a smile from Ghost, MrDeer, so I think he knows what he was typing. MACE, BOINK, KADUK & OXY, we seriously need that sarcasm font...STAT! :rolleyes:

He has 32 reviews with 16 FAN/VG and the others AVG or worse. Everyone is entitled to spend their money the way they want, but this sure paints a pretty picture (to me) as to see well~reviewed ladies vs BP ladies.

See, now I don't think he does. The smile(s) he used signify "embarrassed" and "tongue stuck out". As you adequately demonstrated above, there is an emoticon signifying "sarcasm".

OTOH, perhaps it would make you guys happier if everyone only saw well reviewed ASP's, and wrote the attending Fantastic review(sort of like G_R, and yourself). No need for any unknowns to apply...:rolleyes:

This was meant to be funny MrReinman, not a slam.....with a splash of sympathy as well. We didn't really think he spent money, only that his review said that he did ;).

Hmmm, looks more like a big ration of pity, with more than a splash of condescension.

Seriously, review any way that suits, but don't come on here slamming those who write reviews for clients, as opposed to writing them for ASP's.

Seriously, review any way that suits, but don't come on here slamming those who write fantastic reviews or threads about those who review, who say they spent money that they didn't.

I fixed it for ya' :P

It my be a little to subtle for some but I've always used this font
to visually direct comments of a humorous and or sarcastic nature
along
with this emoticon ...
:P
and sometimes
---->
;)

• Just the font name alone is some what Comical...
    :P

That means a lot, coming from a dude who is unwilling/unable to post anything short of Fantastic(and see BBB, he does know how to use the emoticons).

http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=315684&postcount=18

Deer, your killing me...I do have an emoticon I can use, but I think I'd get an infraction <no sarcasm font>

Quick read of a few reviews seems to reveal he is LE - see "Shayla (619)"

If true, even more fun to live vicariously through his explorations of the darker corners of BP. Probably a good part of his motivation.

I fixed it for ya' :P

That means a lot, coming from a dude who is unwilling/unable to post anything short of Fantastic(and see BBB, he does know how to use the emoticons).

http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=315684&postcount=18

Deer, your killing me...I do have an emoticon I can use, but I think I'd get an infraction <no sarcasm font>

After reading these posts I feel like the assistant principal of TOB High.