Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
-REDACTED-

Asking for ID

23 posts in this topic

Hi,

So I know that P411 recommends that providers ask to see ID to prove the client is the same person as the P411 account.

That seems fair, they say to use tape to block portions of the card (like your home address or credit card number) that you want to keep private, or use your finger to keep parts of it covered.

My question is, if a provider advertises that she is a certain age, is it okay to ask to see her ID to verify her age at the beginning of the appointment, and then leave if she lied about her age? Age is the second-biggest deciding factor for me (after body type) when I look for a provider, and nothing irritates me more than finding out that the "24" year old is actually 32. I feel like that is bait-and-switch :mad: and I am justified in leaving at that point.

So, providers, would you show an ID, and guys, would you ask or have you asked to see an ID to verify age?

[REDACTED]

I have yet to be asked for my P411 id. Disappointing, really. I spent so much time neatly covering the good parts.

As for asking a lady to show me ID to verify age....I am lousy at guessing age anyway. Kind of insulting to ask. Besides, all women....not just providers...are genetically programmed to lie about their age. I am looking for a woman who is close to the description/photos in the ad. If I am expecting a 40 yr old MILF and a 19 yr old teenie bopper opens the door, I'm outta there. But if her appearance is within a reasonable margin of error (usually 8-10 years) I'm not going to complain.

I think it is fair to ask to see ID, but I doubt any will comply. I also feel it is fair to walk if she is not as advertised but don't be surprised when you are blacklisted. But why ask in this forum except to stir up triuble?

The ONLY time you should ever ask to see ID is if you are pretty sure the girl is under legal age of consent. You do not need to know the girl's birthday, legal name, legal address. Besides, 75% of the girls lie about their age. It is expected. If the girl looks different from the pics she posted, feel free to bail.

If think the girl is underage, don't walk, but run as fast as you can. She probably has a fake ID anyway.

I would never in a million years ask to see a lady's ID. But for me, a lady's age isnt an important issue. If she looks like her pics im a happy boy.

;335387'] providers' date=' would you show an ID,[/quote']

No, but I don't lie about my age either.

;335387'] guys, would you ask or have you asked to see an ID to verify age?

[REDACTED]

Nope. I doubt I ever will. I'm far more concerned with her attitude, skills, and willingness to have fun! I don't care if she's 18 or 80. :)

There's no need for me to show my ID. I'm honest about my age and I'm the same woman in all my photos.

At first when I saw OP name and then thread title I thought that this was going to be about your need to ascertain legality. The need to ask someone for verification even when she's standing right in front of you seems to me to be odd.

I have never asked for an ID and have never been asked for it. If he needs to see my ID then we are not a good match for a wonderful time. If I would need to see his, then I already did not screen well enough before he is through my door.

Except for once in my first year because he looked like he was 15 but was actually 30. I too am not talented at telling people ages, never have been, never will be.

A few years back I booked with an agency gal who advertised that she had just turned 18. By prior arrangement with the agency, we checked each other's DL looking at photo & birthday. She had indeed turned 18 the previous month. My concern was the legal issue, which both she and the agency understood.

Would I repeat? Probably not - she lacked the necessary experience, regardless of what they say about teens & sex in the press.

I've never been asked for ID on a 411 rendezvous, but my profile and physicals are a bit more unique in description than most, so understand that.

On the flip side, I'd never expect a provider to show me her ID. Number one, none that I know of are willing to give up their true identity just to prove their age and number two.. no I think number one covers it.

I also expect an average of a two to three year gap on actual age to advertised age (in her favor). I've seen a lot of ad pics that really need updating cause I've seen those providers using them for like over 5 years, but it's been a very long time since I was even mildly surprised at age discrepancies when the door opens. IME, most all girls in 411 are quite honest on their pics and age representations. TOB ads, overall, are reasonably honest as well. BP is totally another story, but if I've been lucky enough to find the same girl as pic'd in her ad, those too aren't too bad on representation. There's just extra homework involved to insure it.

On P411, girls can opt to have their photos verified. So if you see a photo verification tag - they are the girl in the picture and the pictures are representative!

It's not about the pictures being representative. If the girl looks exactly like her photos, but she's 28 when she says she's 23, that's not cool. When they add Age Verified, let me know.

;335678']It's not about the pictures being representative. If the girl looks exactly like her photos' date=' but she's 28 when she says she's 23, that's not cool. When they add Age Verified, let me know.[/quote']

The checking the ID thing will probably work best for you in that case.:cool:

;335678']It's not about the pictures being representative. If the girl looks exactly like her photos' date=' but she's 28 when she says she's 23, that's not cool. When they add Age Verified, let me know.[/quote']

You are correct - this isn't about the pictures. I am not sure what the heck I was thinking when I responded.

Age verification - that's an interesting thought...

Agreed, otherwise how are you to know that the super hot looking 23 year old is actually 28?

Damn those young looking providers lol...btw I am fairly sure that P411 requires age verification for under 24(?). There, problem solved.

I read your post(s) several times and it just gives me a headache. I understand you want what you want, etc. even if personally I think you are WAY too picky. But if you want someone say 21 to 24, you pick a lady who claims to be that and whose pictures she advertises with appear to match that age then make an appointment. When you get there she looks the same age in person or she doesn't. Does - you stay - who cares how old she really is? She looks 30 or older in person - you walk - again who cares how old she really is? This is fantasy - she LOOKS like your fantasy or she doesn't. Why are you making it so damn complicated?

Second, if I was a provider and you basically told me "you look older than that, show me id to prove you are that young", well probably end of game, appointment over, get lost.

And lastly, no wonder lots of ladies only see guys 35 and older. :) But again, you want what you want - hope you find it.

I always looked "more mature" than my age.

When I was 18, I looked 25.... when I was 25, I looked 30.... when I was 30, I looked 30.... when I was 35 I looked 30, when I turned 40 I looked 35.

This is the beauty of Botox!!! ;)

So what I'm trying to say, is that it can be hard to accurately guess someone's age. There are many younger women who don't look particularly young, even though they might be younger than 25.

And really.... is it the exact number that matters? if so, you are setting yourself up for disappointment over and over.

Edited by The Oxymoron

that's my point.

i originally thought he was talking about verifying legal age not if she was young enough. sheesh if she's standing right in front of you and you still need to ask for her ID then all i can say is... best to you.