Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
-REDACTED-

Any *real* 18-20 yo providers in Colorado?

3 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

I am searching for a provider that's actually too young to go out drinking. I know many providers post ages younger than they are, and I can always tell immediately. I guess for a 50 year old guy, it might be hard to tell that a 30 year old girl isn't the 24 she advertises, but I'm 29 and I am around that age of girl pretty constantly, so I can tell a 30 year old apart. (I just posted a review of a really nice girl that really disappointed me because she advertised as being younger than me and in reality is older, which is a turn off; if I wanted an older woman, I don't need to pay for it).

Anyway, I don't need a hundred comments about not being obsessed with age, this and that, you have your choices and I have mine. If I'm paying, it's for something I have difficulty getting in real life, which is 18-20 year old; they don't go to bars, so I don't pick them up.

I remember great times with Daphne of DP, Winter of Wildflowers, and other girls that clearly were in that age range. I'm looking for another such provider now. Thin, spinner, *really, actually* 18-20, and GFE.

If anyone has a suggestion please PM me.

Thanks everyone, Happy Thanksgiving.

Haven't we been through this with you before?? We all get that people have preferences and that you want yours respected but why do you shove it in our faces?

If I wanted an older woman, I don't need to pay for it.

Really we get it no need to go there.