Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Maggie

Best Swingers Club in Town?

11 posts in this topic

Hello.. I am Maggie May, a provider from Portland,OR

I will be visiting Denver on a personal vacation soon and wanted to visit a swingers club.

Looks like the 3 choices are The Retreat, Sugar House and Scarlet Ranch. I could not find any reviews on The Retreat but did not love the photos on Facebook.

Scarlet Ranch has mixed reviews with some people calling it rundown and more for gay guys and 50 plus.

Can't find much on Sugar House.

With the $100 cover charge I am hoping for some help in deciding!

Are there any I am leaving out?

Any other fun venues for this type of adventure?

I will be visiting Denver on a personal vacation soon and wanted to visit a swingers club.

Looks like the 3 choices are The Retreat, Sugar House and Scarlet Ranch.

I have not been to the clubs, but have heard a bit about them.

Sugar House was sleazy. I believe it is closed.

Scarlet Ranch is upscale with a lot of events held there.

Retreat I have not heard much about.

Mon Chalet is another option, and I've heard that is a popular place. Most people seem to choose either Mon Chalet or Scarlet Ranch.

I have been to Scarlet Ranch a few times. I recommend. The regulars are a bit clickish but fun place to go. Especially the teepee!!

I have been to Scarlet Ranch a few times. I recommend. The regulars are a bit clickish but fun place to go. Especially the teepee!!

Yeah, that atmosphere at Scarlet Ranch is not to be missed, even if you don't hit it off with anyone. They have a lot of parties and events that are not exclusively swing oriented as well, which are a lot of fun and feel a bit more inclusive (to me) than an average swinger night.

Hi.. are there any play areas? Or just teepee's?

Hi.. are there any play areas? Or just teepee's?

Lots of different play-friendly areas, both indoor and outdoor, including some which allow for some semi-privacy (though never count on people avoiding the temptation to open curtains and peek in). Also, some non-play social areas which are really nice (bar, dance-floor, some pool tables, stuff like that).

I've visited with a provider's company and on other occasions with a "civilian" play-friend, and it's been fun every time.

Taylor is 100% correct. Lots of play and non-play areas. Also open in afternoon (4:00) on some days and weekend afternoons. I haven't been there during those times so I can't recommend or deny. I may need to try soon. Anyone want to go with me? Check out their website.

Taylor is 100% correct. Lots of play and non-play areas. Also open in afternoon (4:00) on some days and weekend afternoons. I haven't been there during those times so I can't recommend or deny. I may need to try soon. Anyone want to go with me? Check out their website.

Absolutely dead on off hours and off nights. After 9pm on fri and sat are the prime times.

Been to Scarlet a couple of times with my ex-fwb. It was fun. It's definitely hit or miss and doesn't get busy until later in the evening.

I recommend it though. It is clean. Nice setup. Discrete.

Scarlett ranch is higher end for sure.

Retreat has done some updating.

For myself, I have had alot more fun at the Retreat.

The Ranch is for sure clicky and not as friendly as Retreat.

PM me if you would like more info.