Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest slim

Question about rates.

15 posts in this topic

Ok, so I'm new to this and have questions about rates. I understand daily specials and a rate might say $200 h/h today only. My questions are:

1. If I look at and ad and in the title says $250fh but when you open the ad, the description says $300fh. Which one is it?

2. Assuming same ad, but it states prebooking is encouraged. What would the rate be if I book for later in the week or next week.

3. Most ads/sites say rates will not be discussed so how do you handle clarifying?

4. If there is a discount for reviews, when is the discount given?

I'm a planner and not really into spur of the moment things so I don't want to show up and stiff someone if they are expecting more.

Any replies would be appreciated.

Thanks

If the ad has two different rates, I wouldn't hesitate to have the provider clarify.

Of course, I wouldn't pay $300 for an hour, anyway ;)

I would hope she would honor the lower rate. When I do post,I usually change my ad title,if I offer a special. The content of the ad I don't really modify. So if I read a 250h in the title,and a diff rate in the ad,I look at this like "hey this is my special,compare it to my regular rate"

Of course, I wouldn't pay $300 for an hour, anyway ;)

How about 3000???

The op had questions,I don't think he's interested in what you would pay,but like always rate threads transform into " how can we dictate the price of the girls,subtle or not" threads.

When Im running my special I will put it in the header of my add.

Ok, so I'm new to this and have questions about rates. I understand daily specials and a rate might say $200 h/h today only. My questions are:

1. If I look at and ad and in the title says $250fh but when you open the ad, the description says $300fh. Which one is it?

2. Assuming same ad, but it states prebooking is encouraged. What would the rate be if I book for later in the week or next week.

3. Most ads/sites say rates will not be discussed so how do you handle clarifying?

I'm a planner and not really into spur of the moment things so I don't want to show up and stiff someone if they are expecting more.

Thanks

:)

1. If I look at and ad and in the title says $250fh but when you open the ad, the description says $300fh. Which one is it? I would mention to the provider before hand that she's currently running a special and you would like to see her at this price. Since you said you don't like spur of the moment, this may be awkward.

2. Assuming same ad, but it states prebooking is encouraged. What would the rate be if I book for later in the week or next week. Tell her you would like to pre-book at her special rate. If it's outside her Specials window time, then at least you would know.

3. Most ads/sites say rates will not be discussed so how do you handle clarifying? You don't, but tell her you're responding to her specials ad and would like to see her on XXX date

4. If there is a discount for reviews, when is the discount given? Usually, given on future visits. You will have to due-diligence this

If you do your homework, most of these questions will be addressed. Again, some ladies use Specials as a marketing ploy, so look at past ads and see if her Specials is truly marketing or her vajajay is running a limited time special. :P

Talking about rates is a touchy thing, but if you were to address the question like this I would respond in a positive way.

Hi so and so, I am interested in booking with you. I noticed that you have a special listed but another rate also listed. I would like to know which rate you are expecting for your time so that there are no confusions. I would hate to ruin our fun with a misunderstanding.

This way you are not discussing services and you will sound polite. ANOTHER important thing is to mention that you have references available and if she would like to pre screen you before clarifying rates you are ok with that too. This comes in handy for the guys who like to pre book.

Right on everyone! Thanks for the advice and answers! Especially ghost rider. Very informative.

A little more friendly advice. This is not a hobby to be cheap and cut corners. I would give her the full rate and consider the rest to be a tip, which you should always give.

Just my 0.02

A little more friendly advice. This is not a hobby to be cheap and cut corners. I would give her the full rate and consider the rest to be a tip, which you should always give.

Just my 0.02

I agree with this philosophy.

One more thing...count the donation twice before you drop it. Prevents embarassing moments.

The op had questions,I don't think he's interested in what you would pay,but like always rate threads transform into " how can we dictate the price of the girls,subtle or not" threads.

Rate threads - please let em stop:

double-facepalm1.jpg

I think in this scenario it is ok to ask. Sometimes it's confusing. I know that I don't update my website with every special, but will always honor what is in the ad. It's ok to say, "I see your ad says xyz, should I plan on that xyz?"

As a few of the guys mentioned, my regulars normally do a regular donation even when running a special. That is always a nice appreciated unexpected treat.:D

Thanks

These are really good points and most likely with regard to #1 the provider reposted her ad from pre-special and didn't proofread carefully. Print the ad with a timestamp so you have a hard copy should there be any questions ...

J/k, IMO contact her and she will clarify. Despite #3 what you mention clearlu requires clarification. Every provider is different and i will resist adding more as infractions are something i can't figure out so i will just say contact the provider herself and be sure to include whatever she requires. Seeing that you are A-OK she will be likely pleased to see you at whatever rate is mutually agreeable :)

I don't want to show up and stiff someone

Hmmmm... Yep, you are new here. :D