Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest sturgis man

The TOB Black Hole

9 posts in this topic

So I have been noticing posts just disappear after being up and POOF then they're gone. Then some are never seen at all! Where do they go? Do the moderators just miss them at first and then zap them? Just curious?

if you're referring to my latest juvenile screed, it appeared for a while until i got my pee-pee whacked (and properly so i might add) by a moderator. it did stay up long enuff to generate some interesting p.m. traffic tho

at first when i read your title about the tob black hole, i thought your post was gonna be about that no-count <self-snipped to avoid 2 infractions in 1 day>

ain't i just a little stinker?

Do the moderators just miss them at first and then zap them?

The moderators are unpaid volunteers, and are not on here all the time. So...yes. :)

Not just your post but that was one I saw. Many others missing in the ether.

I got an infarction yesterday for similar post on the erection. Time to drown in our sorrows!

Lola like you got spanked by the moderators and the voters.

Huh?

I'm not even running for anything.

I'm sorry, but who cares? Seriously, if this is affecting your quality of life maybe it is time to find another hobby to help occupy your time.

I got an infarction yesterday for similar post on the erection. Time to drown in our sorrows!

Disscussions about general politics are off topic. We fight enough on the board already. :o