Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
urfan

chat down??

40 posts in this topic

i noticed last night as i tried to dial in and get my fix that dragonfang doesn't load up. this morning it's still on the fritz. any news or is this part 2 of the infamous p411 hack?

now how am i supposed to whisper sweet nothings to my sweet baboo?

I THINK that chat is not a part of TOB ... just linked here. Rapdragon used to be responsible for the chat....has that changed????

well i jest figger somebody ought to tell somebody and frankly i really don't know or give a shit what goes on behind the curtain around here.

all i want is my fucking chat back! lol

I didn't even know we had a Chat. I mean, I must have seen the badge, but I never realized there was a chat. Whoopsie.

It must have been a link to an external site, and perhaps that site is down? I don't even know what site that would be, and I'm don't really have time to go hunting it down.

If anyone happens to have any more info about our missing chat, please let me know!

Oxy

The chat site is at the domain chat.dragonfang.net

I've been gone for awhile, but the last time that I knew the chat site was run by rapdragon.

I think the email is chat@dragonfang.net

hey oxy, ya got me there. it's really my fault for not being clearer.

see the word 'chat' in french means cat. so i was really saying my cat is down, or in the common american idiom, the slit split, or there's no mo puzzy. take it however you want.

all i want is my goddamn pussy back! is that asking too much? i ask you now, is it?

Looks like Chat (or Cat, if you are urfan) has gone kapoof. I've learned that Rapdragon is the person who hosted and managed it, and quite honestly I don't know anything other than that.

If anyone else is interested in setting up and managing a chatroom, I'd certainly consider linking to it. :)

thanx oxy

well i probably chat as much as anybody, but i don't know how it works behind the curtain.

the eccie thing is a little too manic for me and i kind of like the folks here

anybody with an idea, p.m. me

but i like the immediacy, the back-and-forth in real time and fun conversations that spontaneously spring to life

I know I didn't chat frequently, but I did like it on occassion. Eccie chat is complete madness if you are a provider. I don't like it.

Looks like its gone for good.

I took the badge and link off the site, it's easy to put a new one back up if something is created. :)

The Hobby Report has a good chat room. We have used it before when chat went down.

That board is such a ghost town. How many can be there chatting?

Going to miss the chat room, made several appts. via the chat room. Good way to get to know some of the ladies, good and bad.

Up until something comes back to tob, sign up on ECCIE and go to the chat room. Its nice to get to know ladies across the nation. Its tough sometimes to get past the I am in Denver and you are 500 miles away. FWIW.

maybe if enough of us sign in there and recognize each other, we can have a semblance of the old chat house gang but only if we keep our same identities of course - lol

There are alot of people there already, same handles, talked to a Denver lady tonight that never did go on tob chat.

Well that stinks....now where am I supposed to impress the ladies with my wit and charm ...LOL

Seriously, I'll miss chat, if someone comes up with an alternative please post such. Logged into Eccie chat, not for me, like following a scrolling marquee on a Red Bull overdose.

Well that stinks....now where am I supposed to impress the ladies with my wit and charm ...LOL

Seriously, I'll miss chat, if someone comes up with an alternative please post such. Logged into Eccie chat, not for me, like following a scrolling marquee on a Red Bull overdose.[/quote

I agree...Its just to fast and u can't really figure out whos talking to who!!!

Wonder if sowet has there chat up yet....

I do think so!!! Sowet Chat

The Hobby Report has a good chat room. We have used it before when chat went down.

If the HR chat is a ghost town, it would be a good place for Denver to take over.

If you want to chat with others from across the nation, EECIE would be the best place.

IMNSHO.

If the HR chat is a ghost town, it would be a good place for Denver to take over.

Sounds like a good plan to me.............

What I usually do at ECCIE is private chat, you can also stop the scrolling. LOL it did take some getting used to. :D

Why not ask Eccie to set up a Colorado specific Chat?

If they do, I'd be happy to link to it from here.

Oxy

Someone should get in touch with Boomer. He put up a similar chatroom (The Boom Room)when the dragonfang was down a number of years ago. I would contact him but I don't have any contact info for him.

I'll poke around some - see what I can come up with. :)

I still have the BoomRoom domain -

Boom

cool. light the fuse, boomer, because some here still have a bad taste in their mouths about sowet

cool. light the fuse, boomer, because some here still have a bad taste in their mouths about sowet

In defense...IT"S JUST A CHAT ROOM!!!!