Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
urfan

chat down??

40 posts in this topic

In defense...IT"S JUST A CHAT ROOM!!!!

Yeah but it's still sowet.

You are so correct Sundance Eccie chat is different not really my cup of tea.Although, I never used chat to attract clients I used it more for entertainment purposes and when I was bored popped in popped out, so I care less if its here.

The Tob community may see it as one less reason to continue to support the site so the other site works just as well, But for the old rusted bolts it may be hard to accpect change .

Look at the changes Tob has gone though the last year, A women running Tob unthinkable a year ago.

Which many did not embrace or think would change. What the industry will look like in the next year or so is hard to say but it is changing.

So if you want to survive in the industry be willing to change and not so be so narrow minded after all its only sex we are discussing.

So chat on

Lilithia

You are so correct Sundance Eccie chat is different not really my cup of tea.Although, I never used chat to attract clients I used it more for entertainment purposes and when I was bored popped in popped out, so I care less if its here.

The Tob community may see it as one less reason to continue to support the site so the other site works just as well, But for the old rusted bolts it may be hard to accpect change .

Look at the changes Tob has gone though the last year, A women running Tob unthinkable a year ago.

Which many did not embrace or think would change. What the industry will look like in the next year or so is hard to say but it is changing.

So if you want to survive in the industry be willing to change and not so be so narrow minded after all its only sex we are discussing.

So chat on

Lilithia

I forgot to insert to Not support the community.

Lilithia

That board is such a ghost town. How many can be there chatting?

all the action is in the private forums and chats...

Looks Like Chat is back Up!

For haha's I went ahead and set up a Chat at http://chatland.us

I havent had a chance to configure it yet - So register, have fun, and chat -

;)

Boom

right fuggin on!

boom, i take back all them bad things i dun said about ya

thanks, pal

Well the regular chat is back up, but now the link to the chat on the front page of TOB has been taken down. I sent an email to rapdragon. The site was only down for thee days and I can remember this happening in the past. I was just a glitch.

I have provided the URL to to regular chat below but without a link on the front page of TOB I dont see many people returning. I hope the powers that be add the link back to the front page because the chat was very useful.

chat1.dragonfang.net

Ohhhh.... whoopsie! I had no idea what was going on, sorry about that. I thought it was gone forever.

I think we'll make a link to both Chats, so there is a back-up if one goes down. Will do my best to get that done over the weekend.

Oxy