Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meganrae28

Inappropriate Times to be Thinking About Sex

25 posts in this topic

I don't think I'm using the more "advanced" parts of my brain as often as I could because I find myself often thinking about food or sex.

When someone is supposedly "psychic" my brain starts thinking about whether they know I'm thinking about what they would be like in bed. Then I start thinking they do know I'm thinking about fucking them and then I can't stop. Vicious cycle, this one.

If I'm at a long, boring wedding or funeral I start thinking about what food we are going to have afterwards.

In business meetings I will go around the table and mentally fuck everyone...

Is this what it's like to be a man (or is it worse?) Am I the only one at these boring types of events thinking about dicks and doughnuts or parmesan chicken and pussy? Is everyone secretly bored and thinking this stuff?

I don't think I'm using the more "advanced" parts of my brain as often as I could because I find myself often thinking about food or sex.

When someone is supposedly "psychic" my brain starts thinking about whether they know I'm thinking about what they would be like in bed. Then I start thinking they do know I'm thinking about fucking them and then I can't stop. Vicious cycle, this one.

If I'm at a long, boring wedding or funeral I start thinking about what food we are going to have afterwards.

Is this what it's like to be a man (or is it worse?) Am I the only one at these boring types of events thinking about dicks and doughnuts or parmesan chicken and pussy? Is everyone secretly bored and thinking this stuff?

Usually I do not start thinking about food until after sex. :D

Is this what it's like to be a man (or is it worse?)

We don't think about food nearly as much as you do ;-)

Nah. I always think about having sex with you when I'm in a boring business meeting! :D

There seems to be the implication here that there exist times that men aren't thinking about sex. I don't know who told you such a thing, but let me assure you that it was all lies :D

Case in point: Boss (man about twice my age) is talking about what his daughter (woman about my age) has been up to.

Out of my mouth: "I'm glad to hear she's finding professional success"

In my brain: "I wonder if she's hot"

Is this what it's like to be a man (or is it worse?)

It's worse! Way worse! ;)

boobs.jpg

For must guys, I image the thoughts are about doughnuts, ckicken parm and pussy. Of course maybe not in that order. :D

Here is a quick article that is interesting related to the topic. Meganrae, I figure you are an erotophilac (sp) like most of us here.

http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/sexthoughts.htm

"Men may think about sex more often than women do, but a new study suggests that men also think about other biological needs, such as eating and sleep, more frequently than women do, as well."

This research seems to prove that men spend more time thinking than women do.

I'm ducking into my cave now to eat, sleep, and think about sex, and will remain there until I think it's safe to come out.

Maybe if you thought about food less we would be soul mates.

+1 with Geecue2!Not much thought about food till its concerned sex food...meaning you are all done and ready for some "food"!!But i can agree about a boring situation of course a womans mind wonders off!!I actually drift into my own man machine!Its were i pass men through my mind machine and see what needs to come off and just What can stay!!Kinda like mind fu**ing!!Men do it all the time so its not so harmful!!

+1 MeganRae.

When I was traveling extensively, I would walk through the airport security lines or any queue and when I would pass a women and think, "yes" or "no" as to whether I would want to have sex with them. The nice thing about queues is you get to see them again so my eyes would wander discreetly over their features, which prompted a fantasy of what it would be like to be with this person........no food ever enters my mind! Repeat this sequence in just about any public setting. People watching and fantasy, goes hand in hand with a fetish of mine. Stranger sex, nothing spoken, just intimacy without words with someone who visually excites you.

I’ve thought about sex while I was having sex. The last SO was fairly inhibited so I’d intentionally think about other women while we were doing the one thang. Beauty is just a light switch away! She might have had a body like a melted candle and smelled like an Army tent, but in my mind I was bringing Halle Berry (who has a killer bod and always smells like good soap and sunshine) to the point of rapture! Hey, it works.

song you reminded me of the line out of the steve martin movie 'the jerk' when he's with a promiscuous circus lady.

it goes something like, 'hey, could you maybe think about me when you're having sex with them . . . or think about them when you're having sex with me?''

Why not enjoy both?

From the movie Tom Jones

When I was traveling extensively, I would walk through the airport security lines or any queue and when I would pass a women and think, "yes" or "no" as to whether I would want to have sex with them.

Thanks to this world of ASPs that I so recently discovered, I no longer think in terms of yes or no when eying women in public places. Now it's, "The lady in the condiments aisle is worth $200; oh, there's one squeezing grapefruits I'd give $300 for; and Wow! Look at that one getting yogurt! $500! Yeah, definitely $500."

Whoa! I do the same thing, but I am a little more devious than that! It always seems like when I am at a restaurant and I see all kinds of guys with their wives, I think of ways to please him in ways she would never think of to do, or imagine the 9 1/2 weeks in a restaurant full of people experimenting different ways to eat food on the menu. I always wonder who would notice if I straddled a guy in a booth while trying to drink his drink, or stroking him while he eats. Hmmmm....possibilities! I can say I have orgasmed in a restaurant before just thinking of sex while eating. That is a memory I will treasure forever! *sigh*

There are foods that make me go masturbate, but so do some guys and cars. Boy, do i get some naughty thoughts over those!:D

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

When i get a pedicure, sometimes i have to bite my lips and squirm when the attendant starts to massage my calves. If she's hot, my panties are soaked. :D

Glad to be back..... The discussions on here remind me that I'm not alone in my perversion.

Haven't run into many circumstances where a good mind f#*k is inappropriate. Maybe some day I'll feel guilty about it... Till then, I'm gonna mental f#*k away.

:cool:

Long, boring meetings are almost a guarantee for my mind wandering to sex. Depending on who is in attendance at least!! Only inappropriate time to be thinking about sex - while you are having it. Keep your mind on what you are doing!

I have the opposite problem, thoughts of work, bills, death threats, keep interrupting my constant thoughts of sex. How annoying they are! ;)

I have the opposite problem, thoughts of work, bills, death threats, keep interrupting my constant thoughts of sex. How annoying they are! ;)

Stop talking to your exes.:D

Mentally fucking every member of the opposite sex you see across the table is definitely a male thing. I can testify to that.