Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Uncircumcised Penis Funk

41 posts in this topic

Poor Destiny, what a miserable life:

Doesn't do outcall because she's afraid she'll be videotaped.

Can't return calls because she can't figure out the digits.

And now this: Dick cheese!

:cool:

I would just like to go on the record and say this has only happened a couple of times in 13 years AND it was NOBODY from TOB. One guy was at the brothel I worked at and the other was way before I found TOB.

I do not mind the uncut guys as long as they are clean, in fact 99.9% of the guys ask if they can clean up first.

You gotta do a junk smell check before you get it on. Remember, you can never go wrong if you always assume you smell. Better to take an extra shower than have a stanky review.

I can't be the only one who has noticed that Destiny starts these kinds of threads on a regular, almost daily basis: Complaining about this, whining about that.

I see a pattern here.

Destiny, get yourself a higher class of clients. Problem solved.:cool:

I agree, it reminds of another member here.:rolleyes:

What's the point of this rant? Some people stink. Some people are rude. Some people are clueless. Some of these people are gents. Some of these people are dolls. If a doll is guilty she might get a bad review. If a gent is guilty he might get blacklisted. Yawn.

soooo is that how pfunk got his nickname?

:D:D:D:D:D:D Dat Mad Funny!!!

Lucky I bought a water proof keyboard as I just laughed up my coffee when I read this.

My 2nd nomination for best of 2012.

I would see those kind of guys....have special equipment just for them, a scrub brush and Lysol cleaner! :D

Nasty boys! Honestly, I would kick their "cheesy dick" out! Learn to clean thyself! *shudder*

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

What's the point of this rant? Some people stink. Some people are rude. Some people are clueless. Some of these people are gents. Some of these people are dolls. If a doll is guilty she might get a bad review. If a gent is guilty he might get blacklisted. Yawn.

The point of this thread is: IF you are uncircumcised you need to pull the skin down and wash in between the folds of your extra skin so that your tip does not smell rotten. Is has a similar smell as parmesan cheese...:D

GO YAWN ON THAT LOL...