Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Uncircumcised Penis Funk

41 posts in this topic

Now, before I started this rant, I would like to point out that this is not directed at any one individual specifically. I do not want anybody that I saw recently that had an uncircumcised penis to think that they are the reason why I am posting this, because that is not the case and actually I saw somebody yesterday that went in the bathroom and cleaned under the foreskin of his penis and was 100% up to par, clean, and a very pleasant experience overall. Some of you guys with uncut penises could take a lesson from this guy.

This morning, after speaking with one of my girlfriends that is in the industry, she told me that she saw a guy yesterday with an uncut penis with an ungodly, unruly, pungent odor under the foreskin of his penis. This is not uncommon for us girls in this industry to experience. And it is unfortunate because I assume you show up to have a good time and not get looked down upon like you are nasty.

I had one friend that was in the industry, who is now retired, that told me a story about dick cheese. She said that she pulled the skin back, and underneath of it there were a bunch of white crumbly pieces of nastiness that were crumbling out all over the place. Are you fucking kidding me? Who shows up to an appointment like that?

If you are uncircumcised, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD & ALL THAT IS SACRED, pull the skin on your penis back and clean that motherfucker with soap and water. I do not want to smell stench and odor and stink and funk when I pull your foreskin back. It is absolutely the nastiest shit in the world when your dick odor fills the whole room.

If you showed up to an appointment, and the the girl's pussy stunk like a garbage can, I would imagine that you would not want to put your mouth on it, would you? Right. Neither do we. And I, for one, won't. So if you want to have a super spectacular session with a girl, when you get to her place get your ass in the shower, pull the foreskin down on your penis and rub soap and water on it for 5 min. straight and then rinse it off. Because if you show up with dick stink, you should be blacklisted, just like you'd write a bad review on a girl with a stinky pussy.:o

Thank you and have a nice day!:)

Sorry, but I thought cleaning under the foreskin was just common sense. Speaking as a foreskin owner.

I think the guy(s) you are complaining about know who they are. How is this different than any other hygiene issue?

so is it safe to say that this isn't an issue for those hobbyists among us of the Jewish persuasion?

I had one friend that was in the industry, who is now retired, that told me a story about dick cheese. She said that she pulled the skin back, and underneath of it there were a bunch of white crumbly pieces of nastiness that were crumbling out all over the place.

That is so F-in nasty. That dude should be beaten. I am not Jewish but I sure am glad my junk is!

The nasty funk that builds up around the crease is just disgusting...That will make me bust out some hand sanitizer quick!

EEEEEK!

I think the guy(s) you are complaining about know who they are. How is this different than any other hygiene issue?

It is different because it happens more than we would like, and plain telling then clean your shit doesn't seem to help with the issue. UNTIL you have experienced the "funk" and barfed on the guy, you have no idea what you are talking about. I have smelled some nasty, stinky pussy but let me tell you the DICK CHEESE smell is something that sticks with you for days. Kind of like a dead body rotting for days in the heat....yep that bad. Febreez FORGET ABOUT IT. I have a no dick cheese policy now, if its bad please leave.

I don’t know whether to laugh or puke. That is some straight up nasty shit! You ought to be allowed to power wash those grungy things! How can a guy not wash his junk before it gets like that?

Fucking diet aid right there!

I can't be the only one who has noticed that Destiny starts these kinds of threads on a regular, almost daily basis: Complaining about this, whining about that.

I see a pattern here.

Destiny, get yourself a higher class of clients. Problem solved.:cool:

I can't be the only one who has noticed that Destiny starts these kinds of threads on a regular, almost daily basis: Complaining about this, whining about that.

I see a pattern here.

Amen!

I see a pattern here.

Most of the clients that Destiny has seen, most providers have seen also. So 2Big just make sure to clean your junk!:D

soooo is that how pfunk got his nickname?

My honey is cut and clean as can be.:)

If you are uncircumcised, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD & ALL THAT IS SACRED, pull the skin on your penis back and clean that motherfucker with soap and water. I do not want to smell stench and odor and stink and funk when I pull your foreskin back. It is absolutely the nastiest shit in the world when your dick odor fills the whole room.

Thank you and have a nice day!:)

As I sit here shaking my head I can tell you for some that washing just won't cut it, it still stinks.

I've only encounter 1 person with this problem. Needless to say, I ignore his calls now.As far as I'm concerned , it's a Health and Safety issue not a comfort issue.

If you have this, go see your Dr. It may be more then simply not washing

Another PSA from Destiny

Edited by Heidi the Housewife
Phone

hmm sounds a bit like the 2b pot calling the destiny kettle . . . well you know

I agree that it is nasty, but again how is it different than any other hygiene issue? They are all nasty. Posting a thread about a specific hygiene or medical issue is a shot at a particular client in a public forum.

Posting a thread about a specific hygiene or medical issue is a shot at a particular client in a public forum.

Um, no it is not. There are LOTS of guys here that are uncircumcised…:rolleyes:

Let me just say that, as a member of the "cut" community, I would have been content to have remained ignorant of this "uncut" problem for my entire life.

I know you ladies have seen more pricks than a porcupine's back. Do we have to hear about the specific problems of each one?

On the other hand, while I've always been a little disappointed in lil' grits in the "heft" department......by comparison to problems like this, he's lookin' pretty good today.

Edited by hgritstoo
Grammer

I see ads that state, "No gentlemen under 30" or "No black gentlemen" . . . perhaps some of you might want to start posting "No uncircumsized gentlemen."

I think if a guy whips out a cheese stuffed dogdick you should either walk out the door or tell him to go into the bathroom and scrub it with soap and a toothbrush . . . while the clock is ticking.

And it is unfortunate because I assume you show up to have a good time and not get looked down upon like you are nasty.

Here, let me correct that for you:

And it is unfortunate because I assume you show up to have a good time and not get looked down upon because you are nasty.

I had one friend that was in the industry, who is now retired, that told me a story about dick cheese. She said that she pulled the skin back, and underneath of it there were a bunch of white crumbly pieces of nastiness that were crumbling out all over the place

The word for that is "smegma"--just thought you should know. Hmm, where's the smiley that's puking???

given her statuesque physique, i'd bet lots of guys have to look UP to her instead

Didn't Ricardo Montalban do cuts in the backseat of a chrysler cordova because the ride was so smooth.