Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
texguy123

question....

17 posts in this topic

I just wanted to get an opinion from some of you....how long do you think is to long to wait outside of a hotel past the appointment time for a girl to call back...meaning if you have an appt at 8 and you call at 8 to let her know you are there, when would you leave assuming she is no calling you? girls, you can chime in also..

I am asking for a reason. I left an appt today after not getting a call back after me trying a couple of times. The girl finally called me back but I was already on the highway heading home...I waited 30 minutes with no response....

You are the Saint of Patience.

I have been told- "And don't come (arrive) early"

- "Be hear 2:00 SHARP"

Read the thread on pet peaves, all the girls hate guys who come early or NCNS. All the girls are understanding if they get update calls or texts when you are running late.

10 minutes tops. If it happens all the time then find somebody else that respects your situation as much as you respect hers.

Hell, I'd be heading somewhere else too. Its rude to "no response" you. I am usually good for waiting fifteen minutes for a guy to arrive, but after that I am making other plans.

If the agreed upon meeting time was 8, you should have walked through her door at 8. It is very rude to schedule a meeting and then not be where you're supposed to be at the agreed upon meeting time. We don't schedule (provider or client) so that we can start whenever we feel like it, whether its 10 min early or 10 min late. That kind of defeats the point of scheduling an appointment.

Agreed - I usually get to a location early, call 5 mins ahead of time to let the lady know I'm there, and ask her to let me know when it's alright to come up. I give a 10 min window, and then I'm gone.

I would give 10 to 15 minutes then I have to move on. Everyone's time is valuable. :)

10 min max.....I agree with Destiny...if your appt is at 8pm, you are walking thru the door at 8pm. Not getting her room number at 8pm to arrive in her room 10 min later....

I must admit that one of my very few flaws (:P LOL) is ocassionally running late by a few minutes (normally 5 to 10min) but I generally always let the client know that I am running behind well in advance of his scheduled arrival so that he can choose to grab himself a soda or take the long route to my incall or whatever to avoid having him sitting out in the parking lot.

30 Minutes without any response or even a heads up? That is ridiculous and extremely rude.

It depends on my schedule that day, and if I know the girl from a previous engagement, but 10 would usually be the absolute max.

I've had good experiences in this area. Generally, 10 - 15 minutes at the most is what I would give. Every ASP I have been with has been great. Either texting me to let me know they are running late and of course I reciprocate when I run into situations that are beyond my control and I'm going to be late. I always make sure to let the other person know. Everyone's time is valuable....communicate when you can't be on time. Very simple and a nice common courtesy.

The thing is that sometimes things like maids, maintenance etc... can delay yo quite a bit but after 15 min if you here nothing even a "it's going t be a few min" I would personally choose to leave. That's just common courtesy. If it's been more than that you can pretty much be assured that they over booked or the client they are with was running late or they were running late or??? and they needed time to get that client out and "clean up" before they called you but that's just my experience same goes on the other side, if you are more than 15 min late!!!!

I would normally say 10mins but I've been guilty of waiting 30, even on my tight schedule. It depends on the tone of the situation, was it traffic, is she communicating with you, how urgent is your status and how great is your drive...at the moment :P

Then again, the time that I waited that long, was rewarded with one of the best visits I've ever had and an offer for a discount (which I didn't accept). She was also communicating with me, as I waited....so I wasn't left in the dark. I'd wait again for her......:D

... It depends on the tone of the situation, was it traffic, is she communicating with you, how urgent is your status and how great is your drive...at the moment :P

... She was also communicating with me, as I waited....so I wasn't left in the dark. I'd wait again for her......:D

In real estate it's location, location, location.

In this business it's communications, communications, communications!

If I know you're trying to get there, I'll wait a good deal longer. Just be sure you follow through. I have had a YL communicate and postpone 1/2hr at a time, only to eventually be a no-show. Now that was a scathing review because not only was it a no-show but also stretched it out for hours.

....how long do you think is to long to wait outside of a hotel past the appointment time for a girl to call back...
like others have said, if she calls or texts you saying she's running a few minutes late, I'd wait 20 minutes after the last communication. If there is no contact, 10 minutes and I'm on the road.

5 minutes max...if they don't answer the door or call me back. I leave. No excuse IMO.

Edited by Velvet Valentine
add.