Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Would It Be Fair For Me To Say...

78 posts in this topic

I am actually curious now if it is a preference, or like my friend, a lot of men just go along with what they think society expects them to have in a girlfriend/significant other. I feel like a lot of times in life we go along with what is expected for us to show the world externally, when internally we may feel different.

Hey and men feel free to speak up lol

no never submit my likes for societies expectations. if i purely go with what i'm physically attracted to. then i love a REALLY super curvy lady!

i have been a racer most my life, biker and runner. so i was exceptionally fit and trained like mad. people always expected me or thought i was into the petite thin racer type. this was never the case. i have always desired a curvy lady. granted as time has passed i appreciate a more voluptuous lady so to speak.

the crazy part is curvy ladies in the civilian world are not welcomed to my advances. most curvier ladies want guys who are taller and huskier. i've been told this helps them balance out when in public. i mean i get it. but i just wish more ladies would be comfortable or more confident with themself to be with someone who is their height who is thinner than them. but i also usually always date women who are taller than me.

i suppose i'm at a point in my life where i am completely comfortable and know who i am. so if i find you attractive. i don't really hold back.....

Thank you for saying that. I love you too. The reason why I posted this was so that I could hear it. I want to hear that men prefer non-overweight women over overweight women so that I can get my ass in gear and lose some of this extra weight.:P

The first step would be to post more accurate pics.:cool:

I think that the Vegas oddsmakers would go with the fit over the obese. But there is always someone interested in every body type. 2big is correct most want the person that opens the door to look like the picture that attracted them to make the call in the first place.

2big is correct most want the person that opens the door to look like the picture that attracted them to make the call in the first place.

My photos are accurate. They are brand new. If they weren't I'm sure it would show up in a review, but nice try...:o

Or don't mix five year old body photos in with current face shots in one's ads.

My photos are accurate.

I guess it depends on what you mean by "accurate".:cool:

Alright...lemme think about it....no...still don't wanna have sex with fat girls.

That about sums it up for me.

Ok, I should probably just stay the hell out if this.......

If the photos are recent and not photoshopped, they're accurate. Perhaps the lady has adopted a pose which maximises her assets and minimizes any flaws in her figure? BFD.

I suck in my gut when a pretty girl walks by. It's still me.

If the rules required every provider to only post unflattering photos without makeup and emphasizing all imperfections in body type, there'd be a hell of a lot less screwing goin' on.

No one is asking for unflattering pictures, just currently accurate ones. When there is a mix of current ones and older ones with totally different body types, it is misleading especially if you haven't been around long enough to remember when the older ones were first used.

My photos are accurate. They are brand new. If they weren't I'm sure it would show up in a review, but nice try...:o

Don't sweat it pretty girl. :) If the photos sucked then no one would give a shit and there would not be a shitstorm.

Or don't mix five year old body photos in with current face shots in one's ads.

Destiny, I like the big new boobs. :) You know, the ones you didn't have 5 years ago.

No one is asking for unflattering pictures, just currently accurate ones. When there is a mix of current ones and older ones with totally different body types, it is misleading especially if you haven't been around long enough to remember when the older ones were first used.

offtopic.gif

threadofftopicjules.jpg

Ok, I should probably just stay the hell out if this.......

If the photos are recent and not photoshopped, they're accurate. Perhaps the lady has adopted a pose which maximises her assets and minimizes any flaws in her figure? BFD.

I suck in my gut when a pretty girl walks by. It's still me.

If the rules required every provider to only post unflattering photos without makeup and emphasizing all imperfections in body type, there'd be a hell of a lot less screwing goin' on.

There is a difference between Photoshop to hide background tats face etc....& Photoshop that makes u look like a completely different person;)

It's Always off topic when you don't like it:p

That doesn't even make any sense.:rolleyes: BUT that was very kindhearted for you to say...;)

Being overweight is not only unattractive, it's a health issue and anyone who says different is probably saying that to pull a veil over their face so that they never have the desire to change. Just to bring it back to topic...

It went off topic when you said your pictures are all current. You must have a large daily weight fluctuation, you might want to get that checked out. On topic I hope the guys that like overweight pick the right hour to schedule.

If being rude to me makes your pathetic being easier somehow, then by all means keep putting me down. If making other people feel bad makes you feel better, I sincerely feel sorry for you.:)

The bottom line is that EVERYBODY here knows what I look like.

It went off topic when you said your pictures are all current. You must have a large daily weight fluctuation, you might want to get that checked out. On topic I hope the guys that like overweight pick the right hour to schedule.