Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Exiled

Just a funny for the day :)

9 posts in this topic

Oh man!! Do I ever remember when that album was released. Almost better than Playboy.

How about sexy old album covers??

Whipped-Cream-And-Other-Delights-Herb-Alpert-AM-LP-cover-1965..jpg

Luce,

I have that that actual album in my real life vinyl collection. And I have not one, not two, but three working "hi-fidelity" record players to play it on.

Gawd, I am so freakin' old.

C'mon over sometime and I'll play it for you.

How about sexy old album covers??

Whipped-Cream-And-Other-Delights-Herb-Alpert-AM-LP-cover-1965..jpg

I have that that actual album in my real life vinyl collection. And I have not one, not two, but three working "hi-fidelity" record players to play it on.

I've got the album, too. Always loved it (and the jacket photo). Not trying to one-up you, Grits, but I have an old turntable that plays 78s - and even an Enrico Caruso record in my collection. Even in ultra low fidelity, you can tell why he was called The Great Caruso.

Luce,

Don't tease me! :P We could put on our dancing shoes, have a few martinis and party like it's 1965! Truly though I envy you, and I would really love to hear it. I loved not only the cover but the whole album, it was an introduction of sorts to sexiness, sensuality and good music.