Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest RussellB

Got a kick out of this...

9 posts in this topic

Ummm, I know a few providers who have been known to wear blue latex gloves!:eek::P LOL

Ummm, I know a few providers who have been known to wear blue latex gloves!:eek::P LOL

If you're thinking of the provider I'm thinking of....and I bet you are.....she also has a rather extensive amount of training as she takes her craft very seriously.

For? :P

Surely not for cootie protection.

TSA always molests me. It seems my right boob or left ass cheek always sets off some kind of detector. Then a woman comes over and grabs my bits. Last time I noticed the detector machine was being run by a man. A man who intently watched me be molested by the female employee. I think there is a manual T&A button search for TSA. Looks like a boring job. If I worked there I may hit the crotch button when bored from time to time.

With my luck the crotch inspector would be a big guy named Bubba :eek:

No Bubba's. Humbieb, Rodney and Amos. One frisk away from flipping burgers.

TSA always molests me. It seems my right boob or left ass cheek always sets off some kind of detector. Then a woman comes over and grabs my bits. Last time I noticed the detector machine was being run by a man. A man who intently watched me be molested by the female employee. I think there is a manual T&A button search for TSA. Looks like a boring job. If I worked there I may hit the crotch button when bored from time to time.

I thought of this reading your post.