Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jessie

True Story

21 posts in this topic

So I got fired from a nursing home once for letting a 104year old Admiral in the Navy feel me up under my scrubs. He would whisper to me as I would adjust his hearing aids while bending over his frail body and ask, "Can I love ya?"

then I'd respond happily, "why of course you can darling," and lift up my scrubs for him to go to town. Till one day a nurse walked in on our affair and screamed, "what the F are you doing letting him sexually harass you?!"

With Mr. Hubert's hand still up my scrub top I gently took out his hearing aids and replied, "have u given this man a bath? Sexually harass me with what? He suffered greatly and fought for our country and out lived his entire family while his children never visit or have the common courtesy to send a stripper on his birthday. The least I can do is let him feel some titties in his last hour while he pretends his plumbing and old pipe of love still works."

And just like that... Mr. Hubert and I had to say goodbye. Mean, old, conservative, sexually frustrated, and jealous nurse. At least I did my part contributing to the service men of our fine nation.

While I find what you were doing admirable to an extent, the Nurse was right.

Speaking from personal experience, you were making the job harder for every Aide that comes after you. It's nice that you wanted to help out a service member, but there are better ways of doing it.

And I assume Admiral "Hubert" is a pseudonym, HIPPA can be rather tricky that way. ;)

Suddenly I'm feeling very ill. Seriously, I haven't been this sick since that time in the Army when I got a bad flu shot. It's growing dark and I'm cold. So very cold.....

I got fired from a fast food fried chicken joint when I was 15 because I couldn't tell the difference between a breast and a thigh. They actually accused me of intentionally selling breasts at thigh prices.

I got fired from a fast food fried chicken joint when I was 15 because I couldn't tell the difference between a breast and a thigh. They actually accused me of intentionally selling breasts at thigh prices.

meganrae.....I'm not clear on that either, maybe "someone" can help show me the difference :D I hope I'm not giving undue donations for the wrong parts?

There is not an old man on the planet who would be upset about nurse boobs in his face. For men it's called luck. For women it's called assault.

Can't tell the difference yet. I'm still trying to get the whole ass or elbow thing right.

meganrae.....I'm not clear on that either, maybe "someone" can help show me the difference :D I hope I'm not giving undue donations for the wrong parts?

This guy obviously had better insurance than me. Maybe those VA plans are better than I thought.

Well...he was an admiral. The big brass always get the perks.

That was so cool of you to "brighten up" his last days like that! Bet he was depressed when you left.

Reminds me of the sexual banter between Bruce Campbell (Elvis) and his nurse in the nursing home in the flick "Bubba Ho-tep" - although she didn't let him feel her up - guess it was PG.

I might let him...IF he gave me his chocolate pudding or applesauce, I like applesauce! Can't get a boobie grope for nothing! hehehe!

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

Jessie: As a veteran, I want to thank you on behalf of all the vets in the USA. You are a true patriot! Bless you!

Your conduct was unprofessional and stupid (this is me putting it very, very mildly).

The nursing home did the right thing in firing you (and, hopefully, preventing you from ever working in this profession again).

Most every thing that takes place in this community is (by society standards) unprofessional and stupid. That is one reason most a very cautious about their true identity.

That story was entertaining, and since all reviews are fictional, just appreciate the tale.

I'm pretty sure this is just a fantasy, as anyone who has worked as a person in a position of trust would understand not to do this....

...like I said, cute story though.

I'm pretty sure this is just a fantasy.

she has a granddad fetish :confused: ewwwwwwwwww

It's nice that you wanted to help out a service member,. ;)

Help out a "service member" ~ LOL!!! THAT double-entendre deserved a "Rim Shot"!!!! Ha! Whoa~, whew......:D