Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Shipper_8

NY City recommendations?

9 posts in this topic

Hey! I'm heading to NY City for a couple weeks. Any recommendations? (and i'm not talking about sightseeing)

Haven't been in a while but I recall the AMPs from the early 90's. There were advertisements in the back pages of the Village Voice and they were mostly in lower Manhattan, along the boundaries of Chinatown. You go to the address, push a button, and they buzz you in, pay the house fee, and make a selection. In the 90's, house fee=$35, provider fee=$200 plus tip/hr. No need to shower before, they'd strip you down, give you a thorough sponge bath, then off to the bedroom for DFK, BBBJ, DATY. And they were mostly young 7s, 8s or 9s. Nice, clean, no tats, or rings in weird places. Ah, good times. Hopefully, they're still there and you can indulge. Good Luck!

My frame of reference is a little out of date but eros used to be a good resource in the city, best GFE was good for the surrounding boroughs and NJ, p411 had some traction, nycperfect10s if money is no object.

NYC get a rope.;) Nothing I hate more then that grubby, dirty, nasty city. Although I got into a live sex club back in the late 70's that was pretty fun. Back then you got flyers that showed the prices and half and half used to be 25$.

NYC get a rope.;) Nothing I hate more then that grubby, dirty, nasty city. Although I got into a live sex club back in the late 70's that was pretty fun. Back then you got flyers that showed the prices and half and half used to be 25$.

In the late 70's, New York was recovering from near bankruptcy and basically falling apart. But that was over 30 years ago. Today it is one of the great cities of the world and no grubbier or dirtier than any other large city. It is nastier though, but in a good way.

Hey! I'm heading to NY City for a couple weeks. Any recommendations? (and i'm not talking about sightseeing)

Absolutely! Babbo, Momofuku, Eleven Madison Park, WD-50, Per Se and Le Bernardin.:cool:

No problem Rip! Abolutely nothing's happened since 1978. Fabulous, intoxicating City!