Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Audrey Astor

How important is a bio?

22 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I have a question regarding bio's. One of my girlfriend's and I often joke that the guys don't really read, but rather look at pics and dial. We have come to that conclusion, because we are repeatedly asked questions that are clearly answered in the ad. Oh well, such is life, part of the biz...:)

My question is more around the bios that are on P411, ads, websites etc. It can be difficult to talk about oneself, and there is a lot of upkeep in revamping ads, bios, etc. We often include stats, what type of service (soft sensual, PSE), our hobbies, things about our personalities, booking requirements etc. Is this a waste of our time, or do you really read that info when making a selection? Do you suppose that one type of gentleman (say type-a) does read these, but maybe another type (very busy engineer) does not? Does it depend on the type of encounter you are looking for; say a quick get me off as opposed to a 2hr tryst? :confused:

Sorry if this was long, but I did not major in marketing. LOL

I feel the more information the better, I want to make sure we click.

... Do you suppose that one type of gentleman (say type-a) does read these, but maybe another type (very busy engineer) does not? Does it depend on the type of encounter you are looking for; say a quick get me off as opposed to a 2hr tryst? :confused:

You might be surprised. Engineers are into their research. You're probably correct, the guy looking for a 3G is not likely to read the bio except to be sure you offer the services he's looking for.

Do you bother to read our (clients') bios on P411? Why? Why not?

Some of us put a fair amount of effort into them, too.

The same reasons apply to the fellas reading your bio. If we want a quality session, we need to know your interests, your don'ts. Your stats might also be important.

So for me, after I look at the pictures, the eye candy, I read the bio, the soul of the matter, to determine if I really want to see you.

IMHO the efforts worth it.

I read the bios. Several times. What the ladies put in them (and sometimes DON'T put in them) speaks volumes.

So, yeah. Important.

Oh good! I'm glad to hear this, and I appreciate the honesty without bashing me.

As far as P411 profiles, yes I do read them. I like to know if you hate country music. I won't play it. If you love Sprite, I'll be sure to offer you one. What if a service is really important to you, and I don't offer it? Ya, I like to know these things upfront on my end too. Point well taken.:D

... I appreciate the honesty without bashing me.

As far as P411 profiles, yes I do read them. ...

Bash? What's to bash? You asked a valid question about how much effort you needed to put into marketing.

We're not all goons here. As some have said, "The only stupid question is the one I answered 5 minutes ago."

Do you bother to read our (clients') bios on P411? Why? Ehy not?

Yes. Because I like to get a sense of who I am going to spend time with. Also, sometimes the gentleman states what he likes and dislikes and this helps me make the time extra special with him. When a guy says "I like thigh highs" in his preferred 411 bio I always make sure and wear them because I am assuming he did not say it just to say it and he actually indeed likes thigh highs.

In regards to the original poster: I do not think it could ever hurt to put that information out there. Whether the guys read it or not is beside the fact but it's a good idea to have it out there just in case they do want to read it.

i read bios but i find i learn most of what i want to know in chat or reading (between the lines sometimes) their posts.

I always read the bios. It adds to the anticipation and lets me know alot about the lady. And I always reread it the day of the session so I can know your likes and dislikes. The more info the better.

As far as P411 profiles, yes I do read them. I like to know ....

I meant to add, good for you! You too, Destiny.

Some might consider it wasted effort. But while Suzy-cums-quickly is chasing after new rubes, you'll be harvesting the benefit of repeat clients, thereby spreading your efforts over several visits. A good, economical business model.

So for me, after I look at the pictures, the eye candy, I read the bio, the soul of the matter, to determine if I really want to see you.

I agree with this complete. The more I actively pursue this hobby I realize that I am looking for a connection that is not completely physical and it helps to have as much information as possible to see if there is the potential for that type of connection.

Along with bios, I will read reviews and board post to try and get a decent idea about the personality of the provide before I attempt to schedule.

I absolutely read all the info in the bios...If I am interested I may read them more than once. If there are a lot of grammatical errors or the bio is poorly composed, I will pass regardless of how enticing the pics may be.

If there are a lot of grammatical errors or the bio is poorly composed, I will pass regardless of how enticing the pics may be.

Damn...really? You're so strict. You don't grade on some kind of a curve? Even for the ones with really nice tits?

Bravo on Bios. Pictures and services to get in the game and then other kinds of information, eg. bios, reviews, posts, dictate who I'm interested in booking a session with.

Tldr.

Give me the facts: rates, services, availability.

Most "bios" are a bunch of lies and exaggerations, anyways. Age, weight, usually total bullshit.

I especially like girls who give us their "taste in wines" - you a hooker or a sommelier?:cool:

There are four shitty types:

1. My pimp wrote this for me

I'm 21, I weigh 100 pounds, I'm the sweetest, naughtiest girl your will ever meet. I have two masters degrees and have traveled the world. I love diamonds and champagne. I love to please you. XXXOOO

2. My mom wrote this for me

It's my one chance and Fancy won't let ya down!

3. I wrote this and am trying to sound smarter/more sophiscated than I am

I love a suphistcated, distinguished gentleman who enjoys the finer things in life has to offer. I'm an excelent conversionalerist and love to talk about many things.

4. My Agency Wrote this for me

Tiffany is 22 and a hot little spinner! She likes to go hiking and listen to The Beetles.

Tldr.

Give me the facts: rates, services, availability.

Most "bios" are a bunch of lies and exaggerations, anyways. Age, weight, usually total bullshit.

I especially like girls who give us their "taste in wines" - you a hooker or a sommelier?:cool:

Hmmm there is reading with the pictures, ya learn something new everyday. cheezy.gif

Hmmm there is reading with the pictures, ya learn something new everyday. cheezy.gif

Pictures? There are pictures? :eek:

Why have I been stuck with just looking at stick figures painted on the rocks? :D

2. My mom wrote this for me

It's my one chance and Fancy won't let ya down!

A Bobbie Gentry reference? Wow! Or were you thinking Reba?

Be nice to the gentlemens and they'll be nice to you...

Or you'll be off the Tallahatchie Bridge with Billie Jo...

I put alot of faith on a guys bio. It tells me what he is here for. If he is a passionate fellow, or more of a "c'mon little honey, lets fuck" kind of guy. I also check to see if he has written reviews. These are valuble sorces for getting into their psyche.

I like to be their fantasy, so these bios on p411 are important. I wish more guys would take the time to offer this information.

:D now that's some funny shit.