Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nightrain

Get away rates....

12 posts in this topic

So I was contemplating on taking an ASP on vacation for the weekend. Never having done this, I'm wondering about fair compensation. I'm assuming it would include lost income during the trip but what other costs could be reasonably included in a direct donation. I'd, of course, spring for travel costs.

I'm thinking lost income would probably consist of a historical average of how many johns she normally sees on particular days. For example, if she normally sees 2 per day on Friday thru Monday, that'd be 8 times her normal daily income, say $300/john x 8 johns = $2400. Now with this, could I expect to get jiggy with her 8 times during that period?

What about a cash allowance during the trip for spending? I wouldn't mind dropping couple hundred total on trinkets and such but would more or less be called for?

As for hotel accommodations, I'm leaning towards separate rooms but expecting to have her to my room at least 8 times as mentioned above.

Then, how to deal with the ID issue. Since a real ID is necessary for air travel, is it reasonable to expect her to purchase her own tickets then I'd reimburse her. That is, in the event she wishes to keep her real identy from me.

Finally, the timing of the donation. Afterwards, before, or parsed out during?

Appreciate thoughts from all. Anything else I might be missing?

$2400 for the weekend?? good luck..I would say close to that per day plus everything paid for...

$2400 for the weekend?? good luck..I would say close to that per day plus everything paid for...

This completely depends on the girl. Some girls will travel (to a destination they WANT to visit) as long as the client pays for everything. It's a free vacation, in their eyes.

However, this is not common. Ask the girl, only she can answer accurately. :)

Speaking from experience..... it's really difficult (impossible??) to pretend you like someone for more than a couple of hours. So be really certain that you have a good rappor with the provider before doing this, and remember she is probably going to need some "alone time" too.

Complaints made by clients, on overnight and longer sessions are extremely high, it's so important to make sure you find the right provider or you'll be learning a very expensive lesson.

Speaking from experience..... it's really difficult (impossible??) to pretend you like someone for more than a couple of hours. So be really certain that you have a good rappor with the provider before doing this, and remember she is probably going to need some "alone time" too.

Complaints made by clients, on overnight and longer sessions are extremely high, it's so important to make sure you find the right provider or you'll be learning a very expensive lesson.

Right on! I did this about 10 yrs ago - and what I learned was that we were fine together for a few hours, but not for a couple of days.

You're way ahead of yourself and asking the wrong question(s). As a former test pilot for your program; one who has walked away from crashes before I learned it's got nothing to do with money until the very end. Let me advise you to ask 1)who you'd like to spend that much time together with, 2) Why? and what do they think about that? and 3) Why do a weekend? My best trips grow out of conversations with girls I know well and the money seems to take care of itself. Couldn't imagine a cold call for a weekend.

According to that calculation you should look for a low volume asp....one/john every couple of days = 300-600/weekend ;)

Seriously though, you should be able to discuss the rate with the asp in question, everyone is different. I assume it is one that you know fairly well...make sure you know each others expectations and personal space needs before you do a weekender.

Thanks all. The ASP that I have in mind for the trip is familiar with the destination (been there many times). So, I am taking her as more of a tour guide than someone to hold hands with on the beach (LOL); a tour guide that'll hop in my bed should the local entertainment not measure up. The destination has legalized prostitution and gambling so that should keep me busy for most of the trip. I've asked her and she quoted me $3K but, as I say, I've never done this type of arrangement so I thought I throw the question out for a 2nd opinion.

So I was contemplating on taking an ASP on vacation for the weekend. Never having done this, I'm wondering about fair compensation. I'm assuming it would include lost income during the trip but what other costs could be reasonably included in a direct donation. I'd, of course, spring for travel costs.

I'm thinking lost income would probably consist of a historical average of how many johns she normally sees on particular days. For example, if she normally sees 2 per day on Friday thru Monday, that'd be 8 times her normal daily income, say $300/john x 8 johns = $2400. Now with this, could I expect to get jiggy with her 8 times during that period?

What about a cash allowance during the trip for spending? I wouldn't mind dropping couple hundred total on trinkets and such but would more or less be called for?

As for hotel accommodations, I'm leaning towards separate rooms but expecting to have her to my room at least 8 times as mentioned above.

Then, how to deal with the ID issue. Since a real ID is necessary for air travel, is it reasonable to expect her to purchase her own tickets then I'd reimburse her. That is, in the event she wishes to keep her real identy from me.

Finally, the timing of the donation. Afterwards, before, or parsed out during?

Appreciate thoughts from all. Anything else I might be missing?

Hmmm, you may want to try this with just a local 1 or two night stay first.Just to see if you both can bring your A game to the the table. This is a two- way street. And I hate to see someone be taken advantage off-both male or female. By going elswhere where air travel is involved ,you can't just cut it short because expectations were not met. And we are humans , with all our idiosyncrasies.

When things click, a weekend get-away is a blast. I 've had them where we were having so much fun the time flew by way to quickly!:)

Exactly...What is up with Denver. Business first...play later.

Get away rates are different for everyone. I personally have a very reasonable overnight and get away rates due to the fact I prefer spending a longer time with gentleman.

[snip - Advertising/Call-to-action/contact info]

Also depending on where you are getting away to if a lady really wants to visit that city or place they may offer you a discount.

Andi

Edited by Mace
Advertising/Call-to-action/contact info

Now that you have done some math there, if you are willing to shell out $2400 for the weekend plus some spending money then all that is left to do is make someone the offer. The worst they can do is say no. If you are taking them to Casper Wy for the weekend then maybe you have to up the ante, but if you are planning on going somewhere nice then $2400 seems like a pretty good offer to me.

the underlying theme here seems to be that you need to be sure the two of you get along when not under the covers.