Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pet Peeves

102 posts in this topic

making DATY my very first stop only to be "treated" to the distinct taste of a mixture of lube and latex. :( game over

And this. If this happens, I'm never ever gonna schedule with you again.

I like a little cologne as much as the next girl, but when it comes to using it, please keep it away from anywhere my mouth might be. And seriously. Keep it out of your pants. Worst. Taste. EVER.

marlon_Teixera.png

*That goes for deodorant as well. Yuck.

3. Tampon strings

EEEK!!!! Do providers actually do this?! Ok, never mind...I don't wanna know.

She needs to take off for a few days!:rolleyes:

Maybe she was just using it for a nose bleed. No big deal.

EEEK!!!! Do providers actually do this?! Ok, never mind...I don't wanna know.

She needs to take off for a few days!:rolleyes:

I like a little cologne as much as the next girl, but when it comes to using it, please keep it away from anywhere my mouth might be. And seriously. Keep it out of your pants. Worst. Taste. EVER.

marlon_Teixera.png

*That goes for deodorant as well. Yuck.

OMG! I so very much agree with this one! It not only tastes horrible but it leaves an aftertaste in your mouth for hours!! AWFUL!

I remember one occassion a couple years ago, this dude had so much body spray on his johnson that it not only made me nauseated, it burnt my eyes to the point I had to end the session early! I felt like I had been sprayed with

MACE :eek:

I would agree with most of the above posts but ladies who have chipped fingernail and/or toe polish is a pet peeve of mine. If you spend all that time right up to the minute to see a gent, be the complete package!

When in K9, please don't push all your weight from your palms down onto my hips. It really hurts.

tumblr_m685d4h1uW1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

If you're doing any of these things, please discontinue:

imager.php?id=4100548&t=o

tumblr_lkc8heYmm31qdq5u6.gif

crazykiss.gif

Please don't stand in my hallway looking awkward. When the door opens, walk in like you own the place. Yes, I'm ready & waiting for you, however I typically can't stand in front of a wide open entrance in revealing lingerie, big hair and high heels. The longer you wait the more antsy I get and the more you look like this guy with a huge sign that says "I'm here to trade sexy time for money!"

awkward_man_2_by_zerek44-d3a9p9g.png

Individuals that try to rub their bare shaft on my pussy or ass cheaks. I don't care for your bodily fluids in any shape or form. For lack of better words or acronym booty Russian is not okay. It really irritates me when individuals take off the jimmy to finish naturally in attempt to give me a facial or cream pie... I don't want bodily secretions near any orfic..... Period... Ever.... It's gross and unsanitary.. The only other issue I've had was with regular clients showing up like they were a bff from high school. I don't give a damn if you have seen me 4 times a week for 2 years... Showing up at my condo out of the blue when I'm hosting brunch is bullshit. Just saying...

Individuals that try to rub their bare shaft on my pussy or ass cheaks. I don't care for your bodily fluids in any shape or form. For lack of better words or acronym booty Russian is not okay. It really irritates me when individuals take off the jimmy to finish naturally in attempt to give me a facial or cream pie... I don't want bodily secretions near any orfic..... Period... Ever.... It's gross and unsanitary.. The only other issue I've had was with regular clients showing up like they were a bff from high school. I don't give a damn if you have seen me 4 times a week for 2 years... Showing up at my condo out of the blue when I'm hosting brunch is bullshit. Just saying...

2yo1miw.gif

I don't care for your bodily fluids in any shape or form. I don't want bodily secretions near any orfic..... Period... Ever.... It's gross and unsanitary.

I've made a note. I promise to never secrete anywhere near you, ever. :cool:

#1- You follow the rules and don't show up early but are told give me 15 minutes when you get there. I don't know about anybody else but I feel like a guilty criminal sitting in my truck looking suspicious.

#2- Don't ask what I like if you are going to ignore it.

#3- At the end of the session say "I hope you call me again" or "feel free to use me as a reference". One means call me and the other means don't bother me again.

I disagree with the previous posts condemning the girls that post on threads to enhance their positions. I enjoy the witt, directness, compassion and sluttyness. When you are picking a girl for time and companionship this is good information.

#3- At the end of the session say "I hope you call me again" or "feel free to use me as a reference". One means call me and the other means don't bother me again.

Maybe I'm misinterpreting your statement, but when I say that you're welcome to use me as a reference I think it's the shortest way of saying "I had a great time with you, you were an ideal client and I'd be happy to provide a great recommendation for you!" which I wouldn't do, nor offer, nor say, if you weren't all of the above.

I really hope my partners haven't been misunderstanding my "I'd be happy to" statement.

th_forehead-slap.jpg

Hi Mona,

I asked a girl how she lets a guy know that she did not enjoy his company and her response was "feel free to use me as a reference" and not encourage him to call again.

I see your point. Maybe the best is to just ask if I should call you again.

or

Don't sweat the small stuff.

I disagree with the previous posts condemning the girls that post on threads to enhance their positions. I enjoy the witt, directness, compassion and sluttyness. When you are picking a girl for time and companionship this is good information.

Well said! A YL's banter & posts give me a good feel about whether I'd enjoy her company in private. Or not.

I don't care for your bodily fluids in any shape or form.

I don't give a damn if you have seen me 4 times a week for 2 years... Showing up at my condo out of the blue when I'm hosting brunch is bullshit.

Agreed. Showing up out of the blue...very uncool.

I am curious though. Given your feelings about fluids...has anyone signed up for the "4 times a week for 2 years" plan?

I've made a note. I promise to never secrete anywhere near you, ever. :cool:

Well hun thats just FINE by me.. A indivudal pulling out mid FS... Ripping off the rubber and lunging forward trying to cum on my face is not aye okay with me... Dont care if some of you take issue with this.. Same goes for cream pie.. Mid FS ripping off the jimmy and trying to shoot your load on my bare snatch is NOT okay. Im not a TOB sycophant and never will be.... So if you dont know now you know :cool: And BTW Im not a stuck up prude but nor am I a filthy whore that will let you do WHATEVER you want for a dollar.. Health before wealth

Toodles

To me, this scenario would be the perfect moment to do what I like to call the "reverse facial." Grab it and point it at his chin. Or keep a hand mirror next to your bed and hold it strategically. Make the best of the moment!

A indivudal pulling out mid FS... Ripping off the rubber and lunging forward trying to cum on my face

To me, this scenario would be the perfect moment to do what I like to call the "reverse facial." Grab it and point it at his chin. Or keep a hand mirror next to your bed and hold it strategically. Make the best of the moment!

You comment actually made me LOL :D Advice noted!

Quit picken on the new girl:)

We ALL have our own comfort zones and progress as our comfort level increases. I'm not endorsing anyone or anything lol, you all need to get busy with your hobby!

Xoxo

That is providers that are too focused on 3g.

No wonder guys go from provider to provider, they are probably searching for the one that is going to establish enough of a rapport that they want to see them again.

... they may have saved up to see you or your session may have a lot more meaning to them.

This quote should be in the first paragraph of the Hooker 101 Rule Book.

... That is providers that are too focused on 3g. ... What happened to the idea that I'm paying you well for your time & trying to make me happy & leave satisfied? Guys are not just a 1/2hr appt & whatever fee, they may have saved up to see you or your session may have a lot more meaning to them.

This quote should be in the first paragraph of the Hooker 101 Rule Book.

Sorry, runamock, but I missed this until inkspot pointed it out. +1 on the Rule Book.

My finances have improved, but I still remember the times when each payday I tucked a $20 or two away in a special pocket at the back of my wallet. When I had enough saved up, I'd see a YL. Sometimes it would take weeks, even months, of saving to achieve that goal. It may have been just another appointment to some, but to me it was very special, something I'd look forward to every time I checked that hidden pocket.

If I finish in 15 isn't the remainder of my time still my time?

No, it is not YOUR time. There are two people involved which makes it THEIR time together. I am not saying that it is okay for anybody to short the time, but I am saying that it is not all about you when there is more than one person involved. Which brings me to another pet peeve of mine: please do not come into my location and start barking out orders at me like I am a dog or something. I do not need to be told "Do this! Do that! Go deeper! Move like this! Bark like a dog!". I am a human being, not a robot and when guys show up and start barking out orders I can almost guarantee that they are not going to leave happy. Why? Because I am not happy. Guys that have an agenda and want things to unfold a certain way should get a blowup doll. I honestly believe that guys that show up with no agenda, besides the agenda of just having a good time no matter what activities are enjoyed, generally have a better time than guys with agendas.

That is providers that are too focused on 3g. ... Ohat happened to the idea that I'm paying you well for your time & trying to make me happy & leave satisfied?

Okay, cool. I can respect that, but please do me a favor and do not show up for a $50 15 minute appointment and expect more than a 3G service. Another pet peeve of mine: guys that show up and only pay $50 and expect the whole gamut of activities. I offer my $50 special as a 3G service, and courtesy, for guys that just want to get in get off and get out. It is a low price for a low service. It is NOT suitable for the guy looking to make a deeper connection. Of course I do offer that, but it is going to cost more than $50.:rolleyes:

Outstanding point Destiny. I walked into an incall with an agenda and was told "not my specialty". I was lost, didn't know what was next. It was a great hour. Lesson learned. Meganrae said the same thing differently, her advise was quit chase your perfect experience and you will quit being disappointed. Advise from others, quit thinking and just roll with it and have fun.

A little off point but oh well.

...Okay, cool. I can respect that, but please do me a favor and do not show up for a $50 15 minute appointment and expect more than a 3G service. ...

When I book 15 min, 3G is what I'm in the mood for and what I expect.

The problem is when I'm in the mood for cuddles, book a full hour, and instead receive 15min of 3G service.

When I book 15 min, 3G is what I'm in the mood for and what I expect.

That is what YOU expect. That does not exempt the rest of the John population from this certain pet peeve of mine.

The problem is when I'm in the mood for cuddles, book a full hour, and instead receive 15min of 3G service

I understand that. But just because some ladies do not fulfill the full hour does not mean that all of us do not.

You are absolutely entitled to feel ripped off if an hour is agreed upon and only a half hour is fulfilled, just as I am absolutely entitled to get pissed off with guys that try to pay the minimum amount possible and get every service under the sun for it.

You are absolutely entitled to feel ripped off if an hour is agreed upon and only a half hour is fulfilled, just as I am absolutely entitled to get pissed off with guys that try to pay the minimum amount possible and get every service under the sun for it.

Totally agreed! On both counts.

ladies that stop by just to say "hi", and are never heard from again. :rolleyes: