Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest svenoslo

Unable to submit reviews

9 posts in this topic

Ive met 2 girls in the last month, and when I try to submit the review, it keeps telling me I need to login, then when I do, it doesnt recognize me, and doesnt even let me put in my info. I notice only 2 reviews in the last 2 weeks, and I wonder how those two got posted. Can anyone help? Ive written to mgt twice.

Since you can't post those reviews, can you just put a link of their ads here for now.

Ive met 2 girls in the last month, and when I try to submit the review, it keeps telling me I need to login, then when I do, it doesnt recognize me, and doesnt even let me put in my info. I notice only 2 reviews in the last 2 weeks, and I wonder how those two got posted. Can anyone help? Ive written to mgt twice.

On the review forum you need a separate log-in/account, you can't use your log-in from this forum. you can have the same user name you have here but a new account and password.

Actually, you can have the same user id and password as on the TOB forums as on the TOB Reviews, BUT you have to register there separately.

Sorry for the trouble Sven, hope to see your reviews soon!

For me the review confirmation e-mail ends up in the junk folder. The host e-mail filters must presume TOB is a junk source. So heads up. The confirmation e-mail should be received almost immediately.

One suggestion for new reviewers: Do your narrative portion in Word, Notepad or as a draft email on your Hobby account (hard for SO to find that!) When you do the review, just paste it in. Then, if the review does not make it for whatever reason, the hard part is saved and can be pasted in again on a subsequent try.

Edited by chunky4096
spelling

2 hours ago, goodhandsbill said:

I submitted a review a few weeks ago and i did not appear.  Any suggestions before I try again?

Please use the Contact Us link found at the bottom of the page....

8 hours ago, goodhandsbill said:

I submitted a review a few weeks ago and i did not appear.  Any suggestions before I try again?

I see a pending review for you that was submitted in the last 24 hours. There are no reviews for you that were denied.