Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest hgritstoo

Guys: How important is HER Orgasm

64 posts in this topic

I really like it if she really has an orgasm or really seems like she does. I don't like obviously fake moaning etc. It isn't necessary or my primary goal though.

naah, it makes you spunky!

Quote:

Originally posted by Meganrae28

2 big is cynical? That must make me sarcastic. .

you've been missing out, man

to experience a guaranteed truely fake orgasm, you need to visit your local asian massage parlor.

not only do they get off every time, it always seems to happen simultaneously with you . . . honest

She usually orgasm when I hand her the envelope, but it still counts doesn't it?

Only if she counts the contents in front of you :D

Important to me. Nothing I can do if it's faked but in real life or in ASP-land I'd rather have her get off even if I don't. Call me crazy.

is n it important? YES

Does it bother me to get her her big O? Hell no

if she does that makes the whole thing more enjoyable but I don't really worry about getting a girl to reach that O. if she fakes it, well i agree with those who say it's better than asking me if i am done ... It only happened to me a few times with providers and only once here in denver so far

With a provider you have not seen before, it is not unreasonable to expect her to fake it early in the session. The average guy is a lousy lay and she is probably not expecting to have an orgasm with you.

After a while, when she fully relaxes and starts truly enjoying herself and you can tell by her reactions that she is not faking it . . . well, then that is really nice.

Not important at all. I am the one paying. It actually is a turn OFF when the provider fakes it 'cuz I ain't stupid.

i've only had that happen at amp's. funny thing - they're ALWAYS simultaneous.

I love and pride myself on pleasing my the girl I'm with during sex. Be that SO or provider, plus I've learned that if you do it right they will return the favor with extra enthusiasm or even time.

One occasion I had already popped twice in a session but the provider made sure I popped a third time extending my session by like 30 mins no charge. YMMV but either way I expect nothing speacial in return but it's always nice to give and receive!

all i can say is 'wow' what a cynical and pathetic turn this thread is taking. definitely not what i was expecting (2big excepted of course) right out of the gate, given the topic.

i'm just glad i don't have your kinds of sessions, fellas. thanks for giving me a whole new appreciation of how great mine are by comparison.

and btw, fuck yes her orgasm is important. and while i might not be able to accomplish that mission 100 percent of the time, it's not for lack of trying.

I know that you did not direct this thread towards the ladies, but I agree with how "cynical" the replies were.:confused: I must have the same kinds of appointments as Urfan. If us as providers never got off, and had to fake all of the time, what fun would that be for us? Matter of fact, it would be a total waste of my time. I think you gentlemen should find that us ladies are very in tune to our bodies. We should be able to direct you, help out ourselves, whatever... I just don't get this.... If it is just not going to happen, yes let the man know, pull out some toys or something. I personally would hate this job if it was all faking, and the ladies that I am friendly with have the same sentiment. So sad, that has not been your experience or at least your perception. You would be quite amazed that A LOT of hobbyist and/or clients really are SKILLED. :) I wonder how many are actually faking versus how many are real and the gent perceives it as faking... guess that is another thread.

....off to have some o's:D

... If us as providers never got off, and had to fake all of the time, what fun would that be for us? Matter of fact, it would be a total waste of my time. ...

This has been one of the interesting, and IMHO better, changes in the industry with the advent of the Internet and information sharing it released among both clients and ASPs.

In the print media days of 3G experiences, no one ever expected the YL to 'get off'. It was all about getting the guy off & out the door ASAP. It was just SEX! And yes, there was plenty of faking it with "O - Papi" and "You so big!" to stroke the guys ego, which usually got out the door faster.

Today we're (self included) looking for that GFE, getting her off as well as yourself is just part of that experience.

The average guy may be a lousy lay (and this I doubt also), but the average client is not. Like Holly, I reach goal in 95% of my appointments or more. I give direction a bit if needed and it works for me ;) Maybe I just attract the guys lookin for more of a connection rather than a wham bam experience...I'm not sure.

Men are teachable, even if some are more stubborn then others. Someone else also mentioned that the woman has to let her mind go...that's also true. Some women are never able to do this...in or out of the biz.

The average guy may be a lousy lay (and this I doubt also), but the average client is not. Like Holly, I reach goal in 95% of my appointments or more. I give direction a bit if needed and it works for me ;) Maybe I just attract the guys lookin for more of a connection rather than a wham bam experience...I'm not sure.

Men are teachable, even if some are more stubborn then others. Someone else also mentioned that the woman has to let her mind go...that's also true. Some women are never able to do this...in or out of the biz.

+1 or is that 2 or 3. :D

It's important to me to get her of as much as possible too :):):):)

turns me on with a great response from her as well :cool: do my best too :P

Providing an O is a turn-on and helps me along, and I don't mind receiving a bit of directions as it would probably result in a true O for her. A turn-off is an obvious scripted arousal and fake O. Too clinical or even campy, like Barbarella in the Excessive Machine.

highres_338025.jpeg

i loved jane in barbarella - definitely had a big impact on my adolescent self. maybe that's why i have a thing for boots - lol

Providing an O is a turn-on and helps me along, and I don't mind receiving a bit of directions as it would probably result in a true O for her. A turn-off is an obvious scripted arousal and fake O. Too clinical or even campy, like Barbarella in the Excessive Machine.

highres_338025.jpeg

In my many years of testing, I have discovered that the lady orgasm is a myth. I came to this conclusion after doing research on many ladies and none of them ever "orgasmed" when i was there. I have orgasmed many times (often while undressing) before any action has happened, thus I know a male orgasm is a truth. ;)

I prefer to give her the O. Hopefully its not fake, but what the hell.

My guys care more about mine than theirs I guess BC they keep coming back. Oh the pressure.

Important to me, but I know it's not going to happen all or most of the time. Part of the reason I see providers is to see if I can still please a woman. Found myself way out of practice, which is why I started seeing providers in the first place. I"m sure I've got company here. Other part is cuz I'm freakin horny! All the damn time!

Poll for the guys. We're not talking about encounters with your SO. You are with (and paying for) a provider.

How important to you is it that she is satisfied (or does a damn good job of faking it) as well?

Absolutely critical, or don't even waste my time & $$$. I mean if I can't get it right by now....I need to just retire from the biz :P.

The average guy may be a lousy lay (and this I doubt also), but the average client is not.

:cool:

Like Holly, I reach goal in 95% of my appointments or more.

:cool:

I feel both parties should have a great orgasm. However, my case is very different from most wemon. I am used to having sex with more then one man at a time. It takes 3-5 men gang bang me in order to make me cum. When one guy runs out of energy another will take his place and keep going until I splash all over the place. I have had several men ask me what it takes to make me cum, I am honest with them and wish them luck. I don't fake it. Either it happens or it doesnt.