Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest hgritstoo

Guys: How important is HER Orgasm

64 posts in this topic

Poll for the guys. We're not talking about encounters with your SO. You are with (and paying for) a provider.

How important to you is it that she is satisfied (or does a damn good job of faking it) as well?

Why should I care about her orgasm. Is she paying me?

Needless to say, they all fake it.

Tried to post a poll with this which would have made the question more precise. Still hav'nt figured out polling.

Anyway, I didn't mean to call Captain Obvious......I know they're fake!

How important is the ILLUSION?

Not.

As far as I'm concerned, the orgasm is incidental on both sides of the envelope. I'm pretty certain I'll have one, and she won't.

Having said that, while I'm not vocal at all during the act, I will ocassionally exclaim my own name at the crucial moment, so she knows to start the "performance". Not that it's that important, but sometimes it helps the continuity of the session and keeps everyone on cue.

I hope she doesn't get an orgasm. All the women I've given orgasms to had a sensitive clit which made them push me away from DATY.

all i can say is 'wow' what a cynical and pathetic turn this thread is taking. definitely not what i was expecting (2big excepted of course) right out of the gate, given the topic.

i'm just glad i don't have your kinds of sessions, fellas. thanks for giving me a whole new appreciation of how great mine are by comparison.

and btw, fuck yes her orgasm is important. and while i might not be able to accomplish that mission 100 percent of the time, it's not for lack of trying.

Not important to me unless it's going to encourage her to show me a better time.

It's not because I'm a selfish asshole (which I am). But because I assume there's a good chance she would be faking (not 100% chance, but a good chance) so I want to save everyone the trouble.

I also think there's an age component to this. I believe older providers are more likely to actually enjoy the session, while the 20-ish providers I prefer are probably just paying the rent.

It depends on the situation. I dont think I am some super stud but I would like to try to give the providers some pleasure. I dont care for fake over the top moaning but if the provider seems into it then I will do my best to get her off. I must say, I have had success and it has boosted my confidence every time. I have a few go to providers and I try to make them orgasm every time. If I fail in my task I do feel disappointed.

The rare times when I schedule a quicky I am not focusing on her. To make matters worse I am trying to finish in the 20 minutes. I always feel like an ass in these situations but that it my expectation for a quicky.

Not.

As far as I'm concerned, the orgasm is incidental on both sides of the envelope. I'm pretty certain I'll have one, and she won't.

Having said that, while I'm not vocal at all during the act, I will ocassionally exclaim my own name at the crucial moment, so she knows to start the "performance". Not that it's that important, but sometimes it helps the continuity of the session and keeps everyone on cue.

You shout out your own name? That's kinda, um, unusual?

Anyway, out of about 300 encounters over the past 25 yrs or so, I've only had one provider orgasm with me. It made me feel like a stud horse. Watching the "after-shocks" was funny too.

But for the norm, I'm focused 100% on my own. Thanks for asking.

all i can say is 'wow' what a cynical and pathetic turn this thread is taking.

Sorry we didn't live up to your expectations! :rolleyes:

It's fun when the girl has an orgasm, but I don't worry about it. I just let things flow comfortably, and try to have fun (and make sure I leave on time.) :)

It's the difference between AVERAGE and VERY GOOD! Yes, there are other factors which could override this, but it is an important criteria. Obvious fakes don't count, either.

Ok, I am attempting to learn something about this hobby, failing, but seem to be succeeding in looking like an idiot.

Maybe I am over-analyzing this. Maybe I should just shut the fuck up and enjoy getting laid. Maybe I should pony up for a shrink.

Perhaps I'm green to the point of being chartreuse.....but I intellectually understand the differences between the client-provider financial relationship and a real life physical / emotional relationship.

The problem is, my sexuality is wired to the emotional side of my brain....not the businesslike intellectual side. And, prior to my initiation in the hobby, my satisfaction with a sexual encounter (with someone that I was in a relationship with) was largely dependant upon how much the lady enjoyed herself. With 30+ years of this behavior, I am having difficulty with the new paradigm. I find myself emotionally wanting to please a woman who is probably thinking to herself "dammit if I hafta look at one more dick today, I'm gonna scream."

This thread was an attempt to find out if other hobbyists struggled with this issue, and what they were doing about it.

Ok, I am attempting to learn something about this hobby, failing, but seem to be succeeding in looking like an idiot.

Not an idiot in my book. It was an interesting thoughtful question that made me pull out and fondle an exquisite memory. Thank you. :)

This thread was an attempt to find out if other hobbyists struggled with this issue, and what they were doing about it.

After the first 15 years, I just accepted it. :D

It was an interesting thoughtful question that made me pull out and fondle an exquisite mammary. Thank you. :)

FIXed:D

FIXed:D

Thanks....I think.

When it comes to that particular gland, I generally prefer the plural, tho. :D

.....but I intellectually understand the differences between the client-provider financial relationship and a real life physical / emotional relationship.

The problem is, my sexuality is wired to the emotional side of my brain....not the businesslike intellectual side. And, prior to my initiation in the hobby, my satisfaction with a sexual encounter (with someone that I was in a relationship with) was largely dependant upon how much the lady enjoyed herself. With 30+ years of this behavior, I am having difficulty with the new paradigm. I find myself emotionally wanting to please a woman who is probably thinking to herself "dammit if I hafta look at one more dick today, I'm gonna scream."

This right here. Couldn't have said it better. Sometimes I damn near freeze up when clothes start coming off because I'm hardwired after many years to make love to a woman. Which, if I did some of what comes with that to a provider, would get me a swift punch in the dick.

I'm really struggling with how to just have sex with a woman, odd as that may sound. That and the inversion of what's normal, as compared to what I'm used to:

"Hey baby, can I do you reverse pile-driver style?" - Normal now, dickpunch before

"Hey baby, can I stroke your cheek?" - Normal before, dickpunch now

Well I think is depends if it's a first time encounter and/or if there is any chemistry between the two of you.

I try my best and sometimes yes and sometimes no. It's kinda up you her, because she has be able to let go in her mind first. Can think of several times the big O was reached a couple of times. :)

naah, it pretty much lived DOWN to my expectations - not that i relly have any

I'm really struggling with how to just have sex with a woman, odd as that may sound. That and the inversion of what's normal, as compared to what I'm used

Ok....this guy gets what I'm trying to say......

Poll for the guys. We're not talking about encounters with your SO. You are with (and paying for) a provider.

How important to you is it that she is satisfied (or does a damn good job of faking it) as well?

If she is actually having an O makes it more enjoyable, if she is faking , alot better then her not saying a word, with the are you done yet look. :D

2 big is cynical? That must make me sarcastic. ;)

all i can say is 'wow' what a cynical and pathetic turn this thread is taking. definitely not what i was expecting (2big excepted of course) right out of the gate, given the topic.

I try every time to get them to orgasm.

Its funny when they do orgasm sometimes. I don't know what a fake orgasm is cause usually I am not told during a session if they are. I go by body reaction, stains on my bed, and or them asking me for a moment. We don't talk about it. I have not had vocal encounters which must mean I stink. I feel awkward if the date doesn't orgasm. Fwiw I try...

Ok....this guy gets what I'm trying to say......

Yeah, I've gotten the impression from this and other threads that you and I are in pretty similar situations and mindsets. If you ever figure out the solution to this particular issue, let me know :D

If she is actually having an O makes it more enjoyable, if she is faking , alot better then her not saying a word, with the are you done yet look. :D

+1

I've been known to give it the ol' college try. Usually get "E" for effort anyways. I like to take time to enjoy the lady, whether that ends in a big O or not is another matter. It does make the session more enjoyable if I think she is enjoying herself too.