Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest hgritstoo

Guys: How important is HER Orgasm

64 posts in this topic

Poll for the guys. We're not talking about encounters with your SO. You are with (and paying for) a provider.

How important to you is it that she is satisfied (or does a damn good job of faking it) as well?

:rolleyes: It is utmost important to achieve the goal you've asked. Each time I'm with my best and any that are new. I'm picky about who I see, and they need to be vocal and wild. :cool:

This thread has been active for a little while, and I have avoided posting in it because I felt that it is one of those things that goes without saying. I mean, of course it is important, but not as important as my own. I love women, I love to see them satisfied, happy and basking in that glow. But I do know that it is a business transaction for them first and foremost. That if I did not pony up the donation, they are not going to be lying there spread eagle waiting for me to pounce on them.

Then I started to think of a couple of my favorite sessions. One recent and one in the not too distant past. In one I played submissive and in the other she did. While it is possible she reached her ultimate goal in the first one (where I was submissive) I doubt it. And that has to be my all time favorite session ever. In the second, the recent session where she was submissive, I honestly do not know. Now she claimed she did but I have a feeling it was an act. Regardless, I had a great time and I am planning to visit her again.

So what I am thinking now.... I think a lot depends upon the type of session. If I am there to make a 1 hour connection (this is what it is, right?), then I want to feel like she is having as much fun as I am, even if she is being paid handsomely for the time. IF I am there to get my rocks off (as in 3G session), dominate or be dominated, then honestly... not so much.

DBL out

I feel both parties should have a great orgasm. However, my case is very different from most wemon. I am used to having sex with more then one man at a time. It takes 3-5 men gang bang me in order to make me cum. When one guy runs out of energy another will take his place and keep going until I splash all over the place. I have had several men ask me what it takes to make me cum, I am honest with them and wish them luck. I don't fake it. Either it happens or it doesnt.

think I'll need a cold shower after this post..........:o

Whew! I was getting worried there for a second!