Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest JenniferOfDenver

Adult video editing and screenshots

24 posts in this topic

Any software, apps, tips & tricks you can share? I have heard that Apple computers are best for video but haven't found anything except the FinalCut Pro software, which is a little too pricey for me.

I've never done any video editing but it seems like it might be fun. :)

Final Cut is the way to go... I've used it for years. PM for more details.

Final Cut is the way to go... I've used it for years. PM for more details.

:D

I've used studio8 back in the days i don't know if it' has new versions or not ... plus look for cracked programs you might find them around

I have used Apple's video editing suite for prof. level videowork, but find it cumbersome. Adobe Premiere is the way to go. Or, start with the lite version.

It really depends on how deep you want to get into things. For non-prof. stuff, Windows Moviemaker is perfectly fine.

I have used Apple's video editing suite for prof. level videowork, but find it cumbersome. Adobe Premiere is the way to go. Or, start with the lite version.

It really depends on how deep you want to get into things. For non-prof. stuff, Windows Moviemaker is perfectly fine.

I run Adobe Master Collection CS5.5 on my PC. It runs smoothly and effortlessly. +1 for Premiere

Any software, apps, tips & tricks you can share? I have heard that Apple computers are best for video but haven't found anything except the FinalCut Pro software, which is a little too pricey for me.

This is an example of excellent 2nd or 3d derivative advertising by Jennifer. Way to go girl. Subtle, clever, and win-win.

So much better than the usual "the-rent-is due-so-I will-post-something-stupid-so-maybe-they-will-want-my-puss-so-maybe-I can-get-some-money" posts that we see from most of the others.

This is an example of excellent 2nd or 3d derivative advertising by Jennifer. Way to go girl. Subtle, clever, and win-win.

sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. :cool:

sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. :cool:

That, sir, depends on your definition of "is"...

-Bill Clinton, Aug 17, 1998 :rolleyes:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

So much better than the usual "the-rent-is due-so-I will-post-something-stupid-so-maybe-they-will-want-my-puss-so-maybe-I can-get-some-money" posts that we see from most of the others.

Thank you...I think!

Not an advertising post--those I would strategically place in the higher-traffic Colorado forum. :P Actually, I really wanted to get recommendations and advice on exactly what I mentioned. Pretty straightforward...

I love TOB for exactly this reason: Need to know something? Ask, and chances are good that the folks here know something about it. Fantastic results and many thanks to everyone responding. I'm impressed with the levels of expertise here! Holy crap, Chloe has Adobe Master Collection...I'm in awe. I coveted it for years and who knows, maybe this project will help fund it.

I've used studio8 back in the days i don't know if it' has new versions or not ... plus look for cracked programs you might find them around

Very good advice! Looking around... <leans over balcony, eagerly searching for programs> ;)

I use Corel Video Studio Ultimate Pro X5. It is Windows based and does an excellent job. If you are just getting into it, it's cheap (I think Amazon is less than $60). You can download a FREE TRIAL for 30 days.

If you are going to do HD ---- make sure your PC / Apple can handle it. Frequent lockups and freezes occur on both machines if you don't have enough graphics RAM to handle it. I wouldn't use less than a Intel I7 Quad core chip at any of the speeds they offer. It can be frustrating, if your machine LOCKS.

I run Adobe Master Collection CS5.5 on my PC. It runs smoothly and effortlessly. +1 for Premiere

Wow! That's some nice software, Chloe. +1 for your excellent taste. :)

Hi Jenniffer,

Check this out ... you might find something you like and easier than Adobe master level programs

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/Consumer+Products/Home+Video/Studio+Family/Studio+HD+15.htm

good luck with whatever you are using it for hun ... we don't care about the purpose here on TOB ... WE JUST SHARE WHAT WE KNOW, at least that is how i do it

good luck with whatever you are using it for hun ... we don't care about the purpose here on TOB ... WE JUST SHARE WHAT WE KNOW, at least that is how i do it

Since we don't know what it is she actually wants to accomplish, we can't really know what advice to give.

Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro are professional-level tools with fairly steep learning curve.

Adobe Premiere comes in a "lite" version, comparable to Adobe Photoshop Elements.

Obviously, the first question is: PC or Apple?

At any rate, videoencoding requires beefy hardware, takes a long time, and eats up a lot of harddrive space.

99% of folks won't need more than the basics that the (free) Windows Live Moviemaker software provides.

Whatever else you might need, probably shipped for free with your videocamera.

Thank you...I think!

Not an advertising post--those I would strategically place in the higher-traffic Colorado forum. :P Actually, I really wanted to get recommendations and advice on exactly what I mentioned. Pretty straightforward...

I love TOB for exactly this reason: Need to know something? Ask, and chances are good that the folks here know something about it. Fantastic results and many thanks to everyone responding. I'm impressed with the levels of expertise here! Holy crap, Chloe has Adobe Master Collection...I'm in awe. I coveted it for years and who knows, maybe this project will help fund it.

I am a HUGE computer geek. I build websites for fun and business so it became essential for me. Some ladies spend their money on clothes and shoes...I spent mine on an education/supplies and computer software. Ok AND the occasional shoe. I love me some designer shoes, holy crap!

Since we don't know what it is she actually wants to accomplish, we can't really know what advice to give.

it think she wants to make a tijuana style donkey show. :D

loool

Well, in that case, just whip out your iphone, hit record, then upload to youtube. No fancy editing software needed.

Stuff for cigar and handgun sites, mostly. :P

Seriously, I'm editing down a large amount of video for a friend who enjoys shooting video. There is plenty of footage, some of which is surprisingly good. Compiling a "Best Of" video is the main goal here, as well as getting past the learning curve. Future projects? Lots of ideas, some of which are actually good ones. ;)

depends on the end result you want most people are just looking for something simple to crop and merge parts together and nice transitions... you can achieve it with the free software already include with any modern OS.

like anything you can find a youtube video on any how-to

personally i do my editing in sony vegas pro...