Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Shipper_8

DATY with a piercing

15 posts in this topic

Ladies! Can anyone please tell me the proper way to DATY on a lady with a clit piercing? I am worried I might be too rough, sucking on it too hard, pull it too hard, etc. Do I leave it alone? swirl my tongue lightly? I imagine the desire will differ from woman to woman? I guess I am asking "How do you like it?" (And yes I would love to practice my skills with you!)

Thanks! --Shipper

And how do I untangle if my braces get caught on your piercing?

And how do I untangle if my braces get caught on your piercing?

is that a metaphorical image or :D

I remember reading a post on one of the alt.sex.* newsgroups years ago about a couple with pierced genitals. She had labia rings and he a Prince Albert as I recall. They did indeed get tangled one night. Unpleasant for both of them.

Just flip it up and out of the way, it's more for me than for you. Other ladies may have differing opinions, but that's my preference.

I've only been with one lady that had it pierced.

She liked to have it aggressively played with, but my guess would be

That she liked it aggressive before the jewelry as well.

Just flip it up and out of the way, it's more for me than for you. Other ladies may have differing opinions, but that's my preference.

+1

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

No, no, no, and NO! One man's passionate is the wrong woman's bruises. Not that I don't love wild aggressive sex, but THAT'S AN EASY PLACE TO TEAR! If you want to be rough pull my hair or bite my neck, but stay the hell away from my piercings.

Have seen one lady with a piercing, it was like a spike of some sorts. I think it was her way of making sure you were gentle. I did get poked in the lip. :D

I have this one here. In my humble opinion, a lady who has, and likes the piercing will be ok with you playing with it. Just DATY like you normally do. Which, with OR without a piercing should never start out too rough unless she tells you to be rough. You shouldn't have to avoid it though...

I love mine.

25548.jpg

Piercings are like little street signs pointing the way to the clit. It's the closest thing to drawing you a map. :D JK

I had a woman tell me every dip in the road was a pleasure when she first got her piercing.. I've been with a few people with these hood piercings. Every person is different in what they like but I'd say just do what you normally do & watch her response. Women usually have a way of letting you know how you are doing.;)

I would agree, just do what you normally do and watch her reactions. She should be able to let you know whether she likes what you're doing or if she wants you to change it up a bit. I like to be gentle in the first place so I would think that would work with a piercing. At least it has with the ladies I've seen who have them.

Thanks for the advice! I will practice my skills!! mmmmmmmm.............

i've only been with one lady that had it pierced.

that she liked it aggressive before the jewelry as well.

lmao lewd !!!

It depends on the type of piercing and the jewelry (Ring/Half Moon Barbell/ECT) as well as the time it has been in.

Remember it is ATTACHED so pulling is a NO. You bite you might need dental work after. If wanted an examination would go to DR/OBGYN. Read up on ladies and know who has what where. Would share some funny moments w/mine but is not the thread for it.

Above all HAVE FUN