Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DFK

20 posts in this topic

I just read a review where the gentleman said that he was disappointed because the ASP's previous reviews stated that she performed DFK with others, but not him. I can understand the disappointment, BUT I just have to throw this out there. Sometimes I love to DFK while others I absolutely will not do it. For me, the deciding factor in this activity is my partner. If I do not like the way that my partner performs this specific activity, (too aggressive or sloppy as in get my face wet. Also, tongue down the throat is never a sexy turn on) I am not going to do it. If my partner has bad breath or rotten teeth, I am not going to do it. I do not care if he read in a review that I did it with somebody else. YMMV ALWAYS applies to every individual meeting and situation. There are many factors to why or why not certain activities happen or do not happen. I guess the point of this post is to say if I do not want to DFK, it's you, not me.:o

In other words, if you want that specific activity make sure that you are somebody that we actually WANT to kiss.:rolleyes:

AMEN! I have clients that all I want to do is kiss them and then there are others where it is like kissing a bulldog full of drewl...yuk!

Just read the review also, noticed on almost all of her other reviews DFK was not listed and when it was sometimes the drop down when submitting a review will not let you enter one without the other.

.....Sometimes I love to DFK while others I absolutely will not do it. For me, the deciding factor in this activity is my partner. If I do not like the way that my partner performs this specific activity, (too aggressive or sloppy as in get my face wet. Also, tongue down the throat is never a sexy turn on) I am not going to do it........ In other words, if you want that specific activity make sure that you are somebody that we actually WANT to kiss.:rolleyes:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

See, this is why you ladies just scare the hell outta me. Being a fan of the Bloom County comic strip, I'm reminded of the lady from Binkley's closet of anxieties: "Kiss me Binkley, Kiss me like only a real man can kiss. I want fireworks Binkley.....I expect nothing less from the men of today. Ignite my toes, Romeo!"

Look, I LOVE to kiss. A passionate session of DFK gets me going faster than anything. I understand YMMV. You have the right to respond to me any way you want. And since I can't do anything about my funny looks, I try very hard to have good hygiene. And lady, I promise that If I call you you, I will bring a note from my dentist so you can record the date of my last cleaning.

If I visit a lady whose reviews have indicated she enjoys DFK, and all I get is a peck on the cheek, I'm not gonna feel cheated. And I am not going to be angry with you. I am immediately going to think that my breath smells like old socks, that I kiss like a gagging goldfish, that she's fixated on the dinner-plate sized mole on my chin, or that I'm just too damn old and ugly.

And Mr. Winky is gonna respond accordingly.

I kinda feel like the Steve Martin character from "The Jerk", whose biker-chick girlfriend taught him the full-face-lick kiss. That's all the poor sap knew. With my whitebread suburban background, I frequently feel wholly inadequate to be partaking of this hobby.

If a client is offensive to you in such a way that you are not going to be able to fake it.....would you please be kind-hearted enough to let him know why? Some of us are inexperienced, but we CAN be taught. And we try very very hard.....

Edited by hgritstoo
sp

Well, I can honestly say that kissing is no biggie on my end...............as I am the one who doesn't allow it just the same. I have turned down providers, or just turn my head when it's heated. I think I even put that in one of my reviews. Everybody (providers/clients) have their own set of rules. That is one of mine. If you feel comfortable with it, so be it. For me, well, I guess it would depend on the provider, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

i agree with destiny DFK and for men DATY and DATO are subject to the cleanliness and some times you want but you just can't when that shuts you off

Well, I can honestly say that kissing is no biggie on my end...............as I am the one who doesn't allow it just the same. I have turned down providers, or just turn my head when it's heated. I think I even put that in one of my reviews. Everybody (providers/clients) have their own set of rules. That is one of mine. If you feel comfortable with it, so be it. For me, well, I guess it would depend on the provider, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

This would probably ruin the fun for me and since I do this for fun, I probably would ask a partner to find another provider bc we are not a good match.

I can certainly understand, but I've gotta say I would not ever repeat a session with someone who did not DFK. (not even if she did LFK... not good enough).

DFK is one of the primary things I show up for. If I get DFK and mish and nothing else, I'm very happy. If I get every single acronym on the list but no DFK, and I spent $300 an hour, I will feel ripped off. That is the primary reason I will almost always schedule a half hour first, or wait for a good special. I know it's YMMV... but without DFK, I'd spend a maximum of $100 and still feel happy. Once I determine a provider is definitely FS, DFK is the most important factor. So, I can understand both sides. I'd be disappointed too... but then, I'm always told (by civies and providers) that I'm a good kisser, and I'm always rocking clean teeth and altoids, so perhaps I just avoid these issues with good preparation.

The reviewer who posted that, imho, is a total jerk. She did everything she could to make it up to him when she didn't have to and then he still goes and tarnishes her reviews with a "Not Good"even though she tried her best to make up for it.

I love how diplomatic he's trying to be in the review even though it's obvious that he was still butt hurt about not being kissable.

Ugh. I know my bitch font is on, but it's almost shark week (i.e. Aunt Flo is due to arrive) and I needed to get that off my chest.

;321403'] so perhaps I just avoid these issues with good preparation.

Perfect! Cleanliness is next to godliness!

And a guy who does not try to match how the girl kisses, at least at first, is selfish or ignorant. Trying to stick your tongue down her throat, pressing your mouth against hers so hard it hurts, and holding her head like it's a fish trying to escape, will likely get poor responses, unless she has DEMONSTRATED that's how she likes to kiss.

You guys complain about review inflation and the value of p411 and then a guy does what you want as he saw it and you slam him. I thought his review was of value and I don't say that about many,. For him it was not good but he was still very respectful and complimentory to the provider. What's the problem?

I read the review and thought it was polite and to the point. I do not know how much more polite he could have been.

I love DFK. When I get a closed-mouth-fish-lip kiss, it is her not me that is the problem.

This would probably ruin the fun for me and since I do this for fun, I probably would ask a partner to find another provider bc we are not a good match.

That would be appreciated, and we probably would not be a good match. I like fun to, that's why I've been in this, and I like nibbling/sucking necks, ears, breasts, etc. No kissing providers is just one of my rules that I have. I will say I've been flattered, it's just me though. Like I said, that might change if I met one who I saw regularly and wanted to share that with, just haven't had one that was able to lock me down and get that.

hey irish,

have to say i admire you sticking to your principles here. you're probably one of the few hobby horses playin hard ta get!

I'm remembering the bad old days, pre-Internet, when a provider NEVER kissed. EVER. Period.

Personally, I love kissing. I think it's an art form. But I have to agree with Destiny, it's definitly a YMMV thing.

But that said -- I love it, and do it most of the time. I keep some damned good mints on the nightstand. I take one, and offer one to my friend. Never, ever turn down the offer of a mint, gentlemen. :)

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

hey irish,

have to say i admire you sticking to your principles here. you're probably one of the few hobby horses playin hard ta get!

Lol, thanks urfan. I don't know if that is always a good thing or necessarily a bad thing. I just know for me personally, it's worked, and so many things are never black and white. The same goes with kissing, some clients want it but some providers do not, well, some providers want it but some clients do not just as well. Would I love nothing more than to find a provider who I can share that with? Of course, but then I think if I can find someone who has made me feel comfortable enough with sharing that part of myself...........then I would probably have found myself a regular. Eh, it might seem silly, but that's just me.

That would be appreciated, and we probably would not be a good match. I like fun to, that's why I've been in this, and I like nibbling/sucking necks, ears, breasts, etc. No kissing providers is just one of my rules that I have. I will say I've been flattered, it's just me though. Like I said, that might change if I met one who I saw regularly and wanted to share that with, just haven't had one that was able to lock me down and get that.

To keep things honest and expected just make sure to indicate such when you are attempting to schedule. Doesn't sound like you're doing that if you are "turning your head".

The reviewer who posted that, imho, is a total jerk. She did everything she could to make it up to him when she didn't have to and then he still goes and tarnishes her reviews with a "Not Good"even though she tried her best to make up for it.

I love how diplomatic he's trying to be in the review even though it's obvious that he was still butt hurt about not being kissable.

Ugh. I know my bitch font is on, but it's almost shark week (i.e. Aunt Flo is due to arrive) and I needed to get that off my chest.

He did not have a good time, so he was supposed to lie because the provider is great? The reviewer did not sound butt hurt, he sounded like someone who paid a hundred bucks for something he did not really want and then posted an honest review about it.

The rating is for the overall experience not the provider, the experience was not great but the provider was and I think that the reviewer did a great job of letting us know that. I don't think the provider will have a tarnished record. If anything the Not Good may work in her favor. Everyone who browses the reviews will read it, we all do. We all always want to know what made a session not good. This not good shines the provider in a very positive light and everyone is going to read it.

It is interesting to see, when the system actually works people shit all over someone for being honest. There is obviously some misunderstanding as to what overall rating actually means and what it should be used for.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/shark-week/

i always make sure that lfk or dfk is on the menu when seeing a lady. it is the sexiest action to get involved with during the course of a date!

of course there are plenty of other varibles of why i'm choosing to see a lady as well! reviews, professionalism, and attraction are just a few of them.

granted i do understand the ymmv as well. i just cannot believe men or women still show up to a meeting without good/great/excellent hygiene??? i once had to pull away from a lady who had super bad breath! the kind where she probably had teeth/dental issues?

after talking a long while she just grabbed me and sucked my face. it's the only time i ever pulled away from a lady like that!

but come to think of it, i recently was kissing a mature lady who had absolutly no technique! i was so shocked by it! it was like i was kissing a total frog. it was such a turnoff, so i just stopped........

I agree dfk daty depends on the grooming of the men and also i'm sure the client wants the provider to be clean and well groomed and we expect the same [ snip ]

Edited by boink36
Advertising removed.