Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lurkrnomore

P411 Question

11 posts in this topic

I recently sent a provider request through P411 and have not heard back if my request was accepted. How much time should go by before i get a reply? It would be nice to get a reply saying i am rejected for whatever reason or that my request has been accepted. that would be too much like a common courtesy.

I recently sent a provider request through P411 and have not heard back if my request was accepted. How much time should go by before i get a reply? It would be nice to get a reply saying i am rejected for whatever reason or that my request has been accepted. that would be too much like a common courtesy.

I have learned through similar experience that not all ladies view the P411 info in a timely manner.

The following has worked well for me.....though I have only been doing this myself since the start of the year.

Send a request at least 48 hours ahead of time. If no response within 24 hours, follow up with a phone call/ text/ email....whatever the lady prefers. I find I have better results if I plan even further ahead.

What I check is when the provider last logged in, if it has been an adequate amount of time I will move on.

I have learned through similar experience that not all ladies view the P411 info in a timely manner.

The following has worked well for me.....though I have only been doing this myself since the start of the year.

Send a request at least 48 hours ahead of time. If no response within 24 hours, follow up with a phone call/ text/ email....whatever the lady prefers. I find I have better results if I plan even further ahead.

I don't even wait.

Send the request though p411. Then call and mention that I sent a message.

I would just follow up with a phone call, e-mail or text as the other person advised. Sometimes requests can end up in a JUNK file or whatever.

Isnt that the whole idea of 411 to make the initial contact so you do not have to phone, email or text until after the appt has been accepted.

Isnt that the whole idea of 411 to make the initial contact so you do not have to phone, email or text until after the appt has been accepted.

I think of it more as a refference checking source, not a booking agency

this has been discussed many times yet it has been a couple months.

We Providers have up to 4 days to respond to a appointment request. If you do not get a response by then Notify Gina and the P411 team. We Providers can eventually lose our P411 due to NOT responding in a timely manner.

IF you sent a PM requesting an appt, this is not an appointment request and are under no obligation to respond to a PM. Unless the Provider has requested a PM in her ad

I'm sure someone here can put the links to this discussion up for your reading pleasure.

I'm on my mobile so excuse the bad spelling and sentences

Aloha

I think of it more as a refference checking source, not a booking agency

+1 - but the booking features are still handy.

+1 Heidi! I am alerted by e mail when I get a request or a pm so I am able to respond within a short period of time, unless I take the day off and am out having a life. That being said I rarely take a day off. Even if you are booked or not available, sending the gentleman a quick reply is polite.

I will add that If a guy called me and said I e mailed a request to you did you get it, I would not mind at all. It is the internet and things do go into limbo from time to time, so a call is IMO a good idea.

thank you everyone for your help. In this case i did call the agency first regarding possibly setting up an appointment. They told me to send in a P411 request in which i immediately did. A week later and no response from them. I do have enough provider ok's where this should not have been an issue. I will call them back again and if there is an issue i will kindly move on.