Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest sexymaid

PSA

10 posts in this topic

For new members of the board or those who have been reluctant to try it...

Chat is a great way to get to know others in this community

It does not work well unless you use IE or Firefox to enter though

If you have gone in and thought the conversation halted, you likely are not refreshing. It is not because you have bad breath ;)

+ 1 I've met some interesting folks there and enjoyed some spicy conservations?!:D

i have to second the Maid on this underutilized feature of t.o.b. it's a great social media opportunity to have a good conversation with folks here that's not at all intimidating. usually there are just a handful of people online at any one time. you can even use the whisper feature if you don't want your conversation to be public. i'm constantly amazed at what a smart, funny and interesting collection of folks inhabit this place and i never fail to learn something every time i log on.

it's pretty quiet during the day but around 9 or 10 things usually heat up.

so see you there..icon6.gif

I had my first session with my ATF because of talking with her in the chat room. If we hadn't met there then I'm not sure I would have ever called her.

I wish it was a little more active. When I go in lately it's empty.

oh yeah, thanks for reminding me, speed. the very best aspect of chat isn't shooting the breeze with a bunch of other hobby horse knuckleheads yakking about cars, sports and computers, but when providers do show up you can talk to a REAL LIVE girl!

it's an excellent way to break the ice, get to know the women in a semi-intimate and highly interactive setting, and establish some rapport - which in your case led to an amazing outcome. i'm sure others have had similar experiences.

...When I go in lately it's empty.
I remember Ozzy saying one time, she thinks there are about 100 people wanting to sign into Chat, but since no one is in there, the 100 or so people don't sign in. If one person is in there, it will usually yield several others, so if you're thinking about going in, GO IN!!!

Are you talking about the Colorado Chat that is linked on the TOB page?

Are you talking about the Colorado Chat that is linked on the TOB page?

Yes :)

Nice to get to know some of the ladies you eventually plan on visiting or not.

way to go, Ms. Maid.

i think your thread is having an impact. at mid-day there were 9 people dialed in including 2 providers - even a few blasts from the past - folks i haven't talked to in a long, long time.