Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2small

Were any Providers ever

6 posts in this topic

Gymnasts. After watching our USA womens gymnastic team win gold I cant help but wonder if any of our ladies here on the board have ever been gymnast?

Yes, dropped out around 10 after I became a little on the tall side for my age and went into competetive swimming instead (much better at that)

Yep, for 14 years. I can still do the splits, back hand springs, aerial cartwheels, back flips, and I can still do more than one flip on the trampoline while in the air, as well as, still do some tricks on a balance beam.

Sure wish my parents invested money for me to do it professionally...I loved it!

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

It sure takes a lot of hard work and time to be a gymnast. I am proud of you ladies who even attempted it as I know thats not my calling. I watched that US lady the other night hold onto the balance beam with her toes. Dont piss you ladies off you can grab us with your toes, my goodness.

There is only ONE reason why Gymnastics is so popular with men. Unfortunately, I can't discuss that reason here. I am sure you can figure it out.:cool:

huh? i don't understand. help me 2big to understand the phenomenon will ya?

does it have anything to do with bringing out your inner creeper [snip] watching anorexic [snip] gals contorting themselves in skin-tight spandex one-piece outfits that barely cover what needs to be?

or is it them sweaty men in skin-tight spandex doing floor exercises?

Edited by boink36
Read rule #7