Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seeking ~P

Please be respectful of our time

24 posts in this topic

Why buy the half hour when you clearly know you need a full hour?

Question for some of you guys: Who's problem is it if you haven't gotten yours within the half hour and you still want to continue trying and the times up?

Ladies what do i do? What do you do?

Question for some of you guys: Who's problem is it if you haven't gotten yours within the half hour and you still want to continue trying and the times up?

Don't think I would ever buy just 30.....Not a big fan of wham, bam, thank you ma'am. I like to get to know the person a bit....AND it takes me a while.

Often wondered, though, about the polite way to approach a time extension. I have had appointments where I was having such a good time that I wanted to stay for longer, had the goods to do it, but felt awkward asking for an extension.

Is it ok to just come out and ask for more time.....assuming I have the proper compensation with me? Or is that considered rude?

It's perfectly ok to ask to extend.

I did politely ask if he wanted to extend his time and he did want the extension but he did not want to compensate for the

extra time.

Yeeeaaa!

After a long HARD day of making so many decisions, the Breadwinner, the "Take Out The Trash".the "Mow The Lawn" Man.. wants the seducing Ultra Sex Kitten to take the leash and Milk The Cock!

If the guy looks over 40...I know it MIGHT take a hot minute to jump start his willy but with the younger than 40 crowd... no problem.

As a provider, its up to US to set the tempo. My early days.. I stayed 4 hours on a call because I didn't take charge. I didnt know how to seal the deal. Then widdled that down to like 90minutes... then I widdled it down to an hour. Now, no clocks around, I know WHAT a half hour Feels Like.

After the man meat has throbbed its self into an explosion, stand up.. get the hand sanitizer, wipes, towls for the gent to clean up. Then pull up your panties and head toward the door. He will -get it-

yep, 30 minutes isn't even a possibility with me! just be professional and end the date when the timer goes off, kidding!

i can imagine it being an awkward situation. i actually had to end a date with a provider because it was SO bad! no one local, but talking about awkward! i never had to go that route before! sadly, her reviews were not reflective of who i was with? i stopped the date 1/3 of the way in. she had also mutually agreed. the awkward part was i had already given her donation for a very long date......

If I can't afford an hour I wait till I can! Prefer two hrs and have yet to run out of things to do or had the desire to leave early. Of course if a guy can pay for a half and whine you into a full .......... I wouldn't but lots may. If your schedule allows, he hasn't worn out the welcome, etc. offer time extension if he "feeds the meter." No pay more, hit the road jack. :)

If you can't get a guy off in thirty minutes, it's time to up your game.:cool:

You sure your name shouldn't be 2Fast ???

I don't mind ½hr appts. What i do mind is when

the client is PURPOSELY sucking up time.

Then when i speak on 'time is up' (nicely)

he's looking at me saying "i haven't got mines yet"

This should always be enjoyable and should never have to turn into a

less than enjoyable session.

Luvs to play nicety:)

So many ladies do the X-tra time for no compensation (hence I'm not a clok watcher theory) that alot of clients are use too that and think every lady will do the same.

I am with you Angela 20 minutes unto the session they have to buck up pay up or move on out.

So if a lady is seeking more out of the client in hopes of repeat business good reviews then eat the time and STFU

Its your business work it as you see fit.

Most of the guys I see are ½hr appts & I try to make sure they leave happy , but there are that few can't seem to do the deed in a ½hr .

You just have to ask if they want to stay long & it will cost them .

If they don't stay or if they get upset " It Is Not Your Fault " .

Just say Sorry, but you can call me next time for an hour .

This is like any other business , No one will stay late at work for free .

Will they?

Busty Monica

Edited by Busty Monica
fix spelling

I stay late for free every day, but that is besides the point. The ladies are in charge of thier time, just tell them.

I stay late for free every day, but that is besides the point. The ladies are in charge of thier time, just tell them.

You're salaried, and working late is part of the job.

The ladies are hourly.

There IS a provider's version of being salaried. It's called a sugar daddy.

+1 On that, it should only take 35 or 40 seconds tops.:D

For success, a lot of things can come into factor during that 30 minutes with someone. That's why I dislike short visits unless I know the person. With a known person, its fun...but not for newbies most times.

Relaxation. Have you met before? Is it a first time visit? Maybe you might not be a clock watcher, but the guy might be. I noticed that some guys watch it tick down and put pressure upon themselves. This sometimes happens with guys who are on their lunch hour. Once you get someone to really relax, it comes easier. Then you sometimes have guys that always book 30 min, never an hour, knowing full well that they intend to go over without paying for time. Some other girls sometimes let them, so they assume every girl will, etc.

Also, time of day can be a factor. For example, I never see guys late at night for 30 min. Most times they are drunk from going out, or on drugs, or they are so horney before they get there(usually from partying, especially on weekends) that they jack off before they even see you, then they blame it on you if they can't get "get theirs" in 30 min.

If I'm seeing someone late night, I like them to be in control of their faculties, non-rushed,respectful, and relaxed. Quickies late at night (with strangers)generally are a lower quality person, and can sometimes be a safety issue. Hope this helps.

If at 28 after he has not came, I look up at him and say "looks like it's time to take matters into your own hands". And then I hand the reins over to him. At that time, either he jacks himself off or he leaves.:cool:

My point exactly Velvet.

Some guys book

only ½hr appts. knowing full well they intended

to go over w/out compensating for the time.

I think the fact that you come on here seeking advice really tells/shows what type of provider you are ~P. I'm like others, if I hear a lady say we are close or up against the clock, what do I want to do? I better say, yes, I'd like to extend the time or as Destiny said, take care of myself.

You guys would be proud of me... Had one of these the other day.... he was one that had no intention of being finished in 30min. Sometimes the gents really do try, and it's not their fault. They get nervous or whatever. This one... he knew. He thought I should continue with him, although he did not want to extend. Then he wanted to still stay here with the reigns in his hands (as D says LOL). I told him no, he had to go. I could not continue to work, bathe or whatever with him here on my bed. WTF???:confused: It was just plain rude and inconsiderate. I spoke up this time, and told him so. Then the fool still wanted to chit chat.... duh... he was 15 over on a 30min appt. by that point... UGH

Then the fool still wanted to chit chat.... duh... he was 15 over on a 30min appt. by that point... UGH

Disrepectful guy.

Some guys just keep trying to push the bar...:confused:

+1 On that, it should only take 35 or 40 seconds tops.:D

You're cute!

So, you just need a 5 minute appointment?;)

If he gets upset about the x-tend, just politely ask if he does overtime for free.

No idea why. I see a lot of half-hours on some reviewed ASPs, but they're almost always ones with very short menus (BP'ers who FT/TF only). Guess I can understand that, but even when I know there's very little expected I prefer the hour. I don't like to feel rushed on my side and if the menu's short, I just take my time admiring her while engaging in small talk to fill the lead in.

I'm like some others here and on average, 30 to 40 minutes of actual intimacy gets the job done nicely and the rest of the hour before and after is enjoying and chatting. A half-hour is just too short a time to enjoy anything like this.