Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Audrey Astor

Taste test before DATY?

16 posts in this topic

Over the past few days, it seems some of my friends do a taste test prior to diving in for DATY. At least it seems like a taste test, maybe not...:confused: If it was, I must have passed, because I got some great DATY!:D

So, do y'all do a taste test, or is it just a sexy kinky thing?

Back in my AF days they told us "If it tastes bad, don't fuck it". Guess you must taste good.

I love DATY and usually lead in with it (LFK/DFK aside) to get my partner warmed to the idea of enjoying her work more before other festivities. No taste testing cause the olfactory senses kick in instantly and tell me if I want to 'go there'. After that, its only a case of personal hygiene, Pheromones, and how much we're both enjoying it that determines how long it lasts.

I've never tasted one I didn't like :D. (OK, maybe one.........but I don't remember).

Bubbles-bent-over-psd43325.png

Cubana-Lust-Bent-Over-1-psd67406.png

I've never tasted one I didn't like :D. (OK, maybe one.........but I don't remember).

Bubbles-bent-over-psd43325.png

Cubana-Lust-Bent-Over-1-psd67406.png

That is a fantastic Mid Century Modern style chair!

Everyone, please remember to coat yourselves with *natural* oils when getting sexy and slippery on stainable surfaces ;-)

Petroleum-based products such as baby oil are not good for you or your furniture. Sex stains on upholstery could be hard to explain, and her butt is making a big one.

I love snow white leather! Almost as much as I love lipstick-red leather and aqua blue leather. Hard to find in Denver, but in LA they're pretty common.

Oh, taste test...I think it goes back to the *natural* thing (yes, this may be a girls' locker room private joke you guys are now privy to) It's really important to ingest pure *natural* things ... this comes from a girl-girl vegetarian joke me and my friends adapted to our own sense(s) of humor. Unnatural girls taste like natural girls, with preservatives.

LOL Holly reminds me of the American Pie finger test

Cherries%20Scratch%20n%20Sniff-Chocoshojpg.jpg

Ewww, Ghost, you just gave me a marketing idea. I could have some scratch n sniffs in my ads. The cherry design is perfect too!:D

Chain smoker. I am not kidding. Gorgeous Swedish blonde. Pussy tasted like an ashtray. Fortunately, I was drunk

Nothing worse than a stinky puzzy. If it's stinky, the only thing I'm testing is how fast I can get back into my pants.

yea it's best if it's not such a strong odor for me! i LOVE to eat a lady that i'm attracted to. so i do notice the scent before going down.

i did date a gal who just naturally had a strong scent. her lady dr. said it was her trademark and not much can be done about it. i loved her and was really into her sexiness! so we usually had sex in the shower, or we both hopped right into bed after getting out of it!

OK, see where you made my mind go? Baskin Robbins style .... 31 flavors .... small sample of every one first before choosing. Damn, not going to be worth a shit for the rest of day!! :)

There are three tests that must be administered. The order of the first two doesn't matter. They are visual inspection, smell test and lastly, the the tase test.

I know you ladies are doing the same sorts of tests on guys.