Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YourmyfavoriteASP

Why are you here right now?

15 posts in this topic

Sometimes I get on just to comment on posts. Sometimes I get on to create a thread. I am on right now looking for an ASP for this afternoon. So, why are you on right now? Just wondering.

Sometimes I get on just to comment on posts. Sometimes I get on to create a thread. I am on right now looking for an ASP for this afternoon. So, why are you on right now? Just wondering.

(1) Checking private messages.

(2) Responding to this post.

(3) Marking everything else as read.

Today I'm looking to meet. Somedays I look for a future lady.

It looks like its going to be raining at my place soon. So I'm looking for someone to have fun with indoors.

Im here cause I just experienced my first no show. She texted later to apologize.....but now Im stuck with you guys.

The frustration is intense!

Boredom mostly. Doing some reading to look for info or something that will catch my attention to set up my next appointment.

sending a pm to my atf about our gfe last night.

WTF type of question is this? We have been for years, a loss knit community who for the most part seem to give a shot about how others are doing! Some times we are looking for a connection and some times just to share a thought or feeling or maybe we are looking to exploit this group with an article in the Post or some other publication! Is this what u r doing?:eek::eek:

WTF type of question is this? <snip> Is this what u r doing?:eek::eek:

Nope, he's mostly posting inane tripe of little or no value on a daily basis with a handle that implies a nose up a provider's butt. <shrug>

;)

Just scanning the posts to see what might be interesting. Not looking to schedule tonight. Maybe later in the week. :rolleyes:

Checking discussions, checking reviews, and doing my homework. When the time draws near, I enjoy this different kind of hunt.

I get on here for a good laugh sometimes informational and sometimes its sad.:confused:

Trying to find myself....

If anyone has any info. on where i am, please let me know. I just can't figure out where i last saw me? bah-hahahaha

Actually, i'm just horny and thought id post. :D

OK, right now?.....let's see:

1) I'm bored

2) It's a force of habit

3) I'm hoping to spark the senses, it's nice to feel alive on occasion (and the TOB ladies often have that effect on me).

4) It's usually the closest thing I'll get to a social hour (outside of a visit) ;)

5) Because I can't sneak out right now for a visit