Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ms.AvaRayne

Question about references via providers

55 posts in this topic

My suggestion, as unpopular as it may be, is to find a system that does not rely on strictly on goodwill. P411 does this, but the reason it's not working in this case is because clients that only take a small number of appointments are not going to spend nearly the cost of one full appointment simply to handle screening.

While a cheaper P411 option might help with this part of the market. Finding ways to give the provider who has the reference an incentitive for being responsive and accessable might loosen up the reference logjam. Perhaps being able to buy advertising credit for another provider would allow for quicker refferals. In other words, the ladies sell time and if you want some of her time, consider paying for it. That's what clients have to do.

Sounds good, really does! But if I have to pay a fellow provider for a lil help its probablly not a refrence I really want anyway. If another provider can't simply help me out of the kindness of her heart, than f#$& it I'm probablly better off without it.

Ladies, Imagine your a little buni ( not like we're that inocent hahaha) walking up to a fox & asking for directions? Say the fox didn't eat you & actually gave u directions, would you really trust him and take his advice??

That being said MOST of us, regardless of our stupid disagreements & differences choose to be kind enough to still care about each other. Those are the ladies I count on & rely on! The rest can kick rocks, I could care less...oh but i'd still givem a refrence!

You do so well in the "over 80" niche...I wouldn't even try to compete with ya. Besides...my CPR certification expired years ago:p

I don't give references to other man whores! call me a bitch if you want

but my clients are just that, MINE! I don't share clients.:D

Well I can see how both ways, Destiny's way & the more common way, work. It's a matter of preference which way to use. Kudos to Destiny in recognizing a way to fix an issue when it happened to her.

I guess what it really comes down to in this thread is providers to be nice & responsive when references are asked to be checked out.

Well I can see how both ways, Destiny's way & the more common way, work. It's a matter of preference which way to use. Kudos to Destiny in recognizing a way to fix an issue when it happened to her.

I guess what it really comes down to in this thread is providers to be nice & responsive when references are asked to be checked out.

I was kinda confused by Destiny's reference policy until she took the time to explain it. Now that I understand the reasons behind it and what she is trying to do, I would feel more comfortable as a client in seeing her.

I was kinda confused by Destiny's reference policy until she took the time to explain it. Now that I understand the reasons behind it and what she is trying to do, I would feel more comfortable as a client in seeing her.
These threads come up a few times a year. Not that Destiny needs a White (or Black :D) Knight to defend her, but I've never heard her say she wouldn't give a reference. She does it differently, but I don't think she's ever declined giving a reference if a lady or gent has asked.

Now, I would be very interested in a list of ladies who purposely declined giving references. I wouldn't even need to know what her reason are, but I would never see her again! I think we all would agree that safety is paramount in this venue, and if anyone or group upsets this apple cart, we all could suffer.

Sadly BBB it's more than a few girls who will not give a reference and shame on them

Not true. I can name 2 girls off the top of my head that I have NEVER met, that have givin me MANY GREAT refrences over the years! Busty Monica & Velvet Valentine.....thank u ladies!!

References between providers that don't know each other are worthless.

I disagree, I know few providers. I know of many that I believe to be reputable, and I take references from them.

Not true. I can name 2 girls off the top of my head that I have NEVER met, that have givin me MANY GREAT refrences over the years! Busty Monica & Velvet Valentine.....thank u ladies!!

You are Welcome .There are alot of Girls I have never meet in person , But I will Always Help Them .

Busty Monica

Edited by Busty Monica
forgot word

I don't request or seek references but the whole reference thing is over thought and over blown . Really I don't even rember most of the mens names even though I have seen them a number of times. I will remember a phone number before I remeber thier name. To say this number belongs to john dick or harry I don't.

Sex is not free for anyone in this business.

Threats.... if a lady does not give references I won't see her again.Thankfully BBB you are in a small pond and the bigger fish are more then willing to see any lady of thier liking.

lilithia

I respectfully have to disagree.

I have had many Ladies call whom I have never met as well as I call many Ladies whom I too have never met. Personally, I keep to myself, don't do M&G anymore, I don't feel that makes contacting myself for a reference not good. Nor contacting a Lady I don't know makes her reference not good.

It's my job to make sure I am contacting a "ligit" provider and not being given bogus names( yes, there ARE guys who try).

IThreats.... if a lady does not give references I won't see her again.Thankfully BBB you are in a small pond and the bigger fish are more then willing to see any lady of thier liking.
While ladies (and gents) will bareback and do other unsafe activites that could put us all at risk lilithia I am so glad I play in "the small pond". If ladies won't provide a simple request for another, it's not a threat at all that I won't see them, it's a promise! :cool:

Well geez! You don't have to act like a [snip] about it! You have it mixed up though, I don't EXPECT anybody to use my system. It's very simple. If a guy wants a reference from me, he will have to contact me and ask me to call the provider that he seeks the reference for. And I would like it to be noted, that I NEVER bother any other ASP for references.:rolleyes:

Being on how you came across all mean and shit, I do not feel that I should have to explain to you why I do things the way that I do them. So let me explain for the other, more courteous, that are interested in knowing why I do things the way that I do them.

One time, many years ago when I was fairly new to the business a lady called me and asked me for a reference on so-and-so. I gave her an okay, telling her that I had seen him only to receive a phone call the next day from the client in question telling me that was his wife that called me. Needless to say, I got him in trouble. Also needless to say, I felt horrible about the situation and that's when I changed things.

I do not feel it my task or duty to make sure that the lady calling me is who she says she is. I do not even feel it my duty to provide ANYBODY with a reference. So, from my perspective, I AM providing those clients that have seen me and are in my good standing a courtesy that I do not owe them.

Back to luce kytten: I don't get all bitchy at you, questioning you on how you run your business, so I expect the same from you. I do not have to meet your expectations or do what YOU think is the right thing for ME to do. We do not have to see eye to eye on things, but don't act like a bitch unless you wanted to get treated like one.:rolleyes:

That's enough for me.

P.S. I have a very simple solution to propose to the reference dilemma: everybody get on preferred 411.

You said thanks for understanding and I didn't. I was not bitchy or did I rely on name calling. So if you want to move in that direction, remember it was you who started it. You expect me to respect you??? When you showed zero for me? Sorry my little sentences were so insulting, but I still don't understand you reasoning and I really don't have to respect it.

Forgive me please if your system makes no sense to me, you can back off the attitude a peg or two.

This is more discreet. Otherwise, when a female is calling me asking me about Mike, out of the blue, I have to research her before I will say I saw him. How do I know she is not a private detective? She needs to call me from her business fon so i can google her number and pull up her ad. I feel much better when my client gives me a heads up that he will be giving my name to a provider.

Also, I cannot remember a session based on "his name is Mike and here is his fon number." I know a lot of Mikes, and the fon number does not help me remember. If he contacts me first, I will be honest if I don't remember him. I can ask him a few quick questions, like where did we meet? How long ago? Then, I will surely remember him and give him the go ahead to give out my name.

How would you know? Are you a provider?

The ladies who are providers seem to think different.

Wait, you're also the one who thinks reviews are worthless too.

Some people.

So I must know, why is it that some providers will not offer references for thier clients? Minus the obvious answer of being a b*@ch, theres got to some other valid reason. Right? Also I must add, if its not obvious I am more than glad to give any of youd ladies a referral for someone who is in my good standings ;)

I believe in giving references, but am wondering when "giving" will result in "getting."

The last provider I called never called me back.

The one before that never called me back, but used the opportunity to call the inquiring gentleman and yammer on with unfounded rumors and defamatory false allegations about me for the better part of a half hour, in an attempt to scoop the potentially lucrative meeting for herself.

He put her on hold, called me, and we were all on a threeway call. I had to bite the side of my hand to remain silent. I was in awe. How could anyone be that blatantly twofaced?

The gentleman and I laughed about it later, and now I feel kind of bad for her.

I can (and do) perform my own discreet and painless verification. No records are kept. I have become an island. I've always been a team player, but now I'm leery of taking one for "the team," if the team are being catty and backstabbing me for no reason but greed.

I'm sure my experience was unique. This kind of thing can't be common, right? Please tell me it's right.

Seriously, though - I have a horrible memory when it comes to names. I frankly struggle remembering my own (just kidding)

And I do NOT keep a little black book nor do I save my client's information in my phone (and before the "Little Miss Know it All's" chime in with their, "she must be on drugs if she doesn't remember your name" or she must be "disorganized and careless if she doesn't keep track of who she sees", kindly bite my ass :) - I don't want to clog my cell phone with every Tom, Dick and Nusa that I see's information, nor do I need to. And the black book or 'appointment keeper' is just not bright IMO.

Anyway so beings I will not remember his name, he needs to tell the lady who seeks a reference from me approx. when we met AND where we met. If he provides accurate date and place and he ISN"T on my small list of assholes (those who are dangerous etc) - then I will give my "Ok"

I don't provide anymore than than that, however, so please don't ask me to. A few times a girl has called seeking details of my actual apt with the guy...even asked if he was attractive and well-endowed! One asked if he was Hispanic. Sorry - I don't feel that info is relevant as long as his money spends the same as anyone else's.

Muah!

Now, that this thread has been brought back to the top. I must come to Destiny defense. Last time I worked somebody used her as a reference and she quickly called me back and provided the information needed. I actually love her way and do wish more men would call the provider first and make sure everything is good to go. Makes it so much easier. Thanks Destiny you are one class act.

Awww! Spanks pretty girl. I really appreciate that and that's the truth!:)

Now, that this thread has been brought back to the top. I must come to Destiny defense. Last time I worked somebody used her as a reference and she quickly called me back and provided the information needed. I actually love her way and do wish more men would call the provider first and make sure everything is good to go. Makes it so much easier. Thanks Destiny you are one class act.

Sorry to say this , but I have had guys try " Destiny's way " & they told me that she never called them back & is there another way to screen them . If I hadn't used my computer skills to make sure they were who they were I might have lost business.

I am not trying to say it's bad but All the other girls seem to have the same system when contacting other girls for referrals .Which seem to be working well right now.

But if Anyone Needs my Help I am Always Willing To Help Just Call Me.

Busty Monica

i agree :/ I had that happen to me as well... Just wished everyone was on the same page for references it would make our lives a whole lot easier IMO....

Confused, What does doing unsafe activities have to do with giving a reference? Again small pond.

I'm sure I am not missing out on a huge amount of Benies LOL

Lilithia

In business, it is considered polite to ask someone if you may use them as a reference.

Cold calls asking if someone is OK usually get "short" responses.

In business, it is considered polite to ask someone if you may use them as a reference.

Cold calls asking if someone is OK usually get "short" responses.

I always tell EVERY gentleman I see that they're welcome to use me as a reference....& if I forget to tell them for some reason they are still welcome to use me....seriously people it's not that big of a deal even if it is a cold call! We act like we care so much when a tragedy happens in our community...yet we make a huge fuss about helping one of our own?

Destiny is smart! I'm a former ASP and so glad you ladies screened my soon to be ex-husband when he went behind my back to see women. We saw women together but he chose to cheat instead of have threesomes and before he admitted it, I had all kinds of crazy thoughts to get you ladies to tell me. I know it's not your fault...once a john always a john, eh?

Same goes for us, ladies I guess...guys, get ready for a return of an UTR. Ladies, I'll will always give a reference in a responsible way...we wouldn't want to break up a another "happy" marriage, would we?