Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stevie

wouldnt it be nice

27 posts in this topic

If you could just call a girl up and set up an appointment with Out having to go through all the steps it does? Not having to worry about LE or a girl gonna rip you off.

Stick with a well known, well reviewed and respected provider and you should have no problems!

Yes! Why what a brilliant idea! Oh! I know, I wish someone would make a system for verifying both clients and providers. You know, like a trusted person to screen the clients, give them code names, and only providers who are legit and have good reviews could be allowed access to. Then, the client could view providers based on specified search results, and just send a request. The lady would get it and they could move forward with setting up an appointment and no one outside those two would really have any knowledge of the details.

Oh. Wait.

Xoxo

Adrielle

You can.... What's the problem??? Under the reviews there are many well established, well reviewed ladies that are not LE, more than likely won't rip you off and will give you the time of your life. Oh... and did I mention, that they are HOT??? :D Seems simple to me.

How much time is wasted by verifying clients, waiting for references to call back etc... You don't have to worry bout bad clients.

I call you and hey stevie come on over, that would be nice, you don't have to worry about your safety or me being Le, and I wouldn't have to worry your gonna do me wrong, no need for reviews or anything.

Well maybe if the clients stay with well reiviewed providers and the providers stay with well reviewed clients. :D

Well maybe if the clients stay with well reiviewed providers and the providers stay with well reviewed clients. :D

Lol. Touche`!

Ah yes you have a rich fantasy life. In a perfect world p*ssy would be free too ;-)

But ((bubble popping noise)) this is reality. Get P411 or DateCheck or a few valid references under your belt.

Once you get the hang of things, verifying clients doesn't waste too much of your time, and let's face it - most of us ladies make enough during the hour that DOES work out, to motivate us to repeat the process again.

Now the question is - why are YOU having so much trouble getting verified? Why don't you want to supply any information to the lady you'd like to see?

XOXO

Adrielle

Yes! Why what a brilliant idea! Oh! I know, I wish someone would make a system for verifying both clients and providers. You know, like a trusted person to screen the clients, give them code names, and only providers who are legit and have good reviews could be allowed access to. Then, the client could view providers based on specified search results, and just send a request. The lady would get it and they could move forward with setting up an appointment and no one outside those two would really have any knowledge of the details.

Oh. Wait.

Xoxo

Adrielle

Wouldn't it be wonderful if there were such a website :rolleyes:

Get yourself on P411!!

Ah yes you have a rich fantasy life. In a perfect world p*ssy would be free too ;-)

But ((bubble popping noise)) this is reality. Get P411 or DateCheck or a few valid references under your belt.

Once you get the hang of things, verifying clients doesn't waste too much of your time, and let's face it - most of us ladies make enough during the hour that DOES work out, to motivate us to repeat the process again.

Now the question is - why are YOU having so much trouble getting verified? Why don't you want to supply any information to the lady you'd like to see?

XOXO

Adrielle

I don't think it is references that are the problem. Well maybe in a round about way... more than likely it is board presence and attitude that are hindering ladies wanting to accept appointment requests. JMO though.:)

If you could just call a girl up and set up an appointment with Out having to go through all the steps it does? Not having to worry about LE or a girl gonna rip you off.

I think most of the time it is that easy. I call or email with my info and refs, it hardly ever takes more than an hour and i'm told they would love to see me.

Heres the thing though, i'm always friendly, upbeat, respectful, and discrete in all my communications. I'm always hygenic, never haggle, never ncns, never push boundries or overstay my welcome. The ladies talk among themselves. If word gets around that you are a nice gent who wont waste their time, the ladies are happy to meet you.

If youre having issues, consider how youre going about things and whether or not you need to change some habits.

I think most of the time it is that easy. I call or email with my info and refs, it hardly ever takes more than an hour and i'm told they would love to see me.

Heres the thing though, i'm always friendly, upbeat, respectful, and discrete in all my communications. I'm always hygenic, never haggle, never ncns, never push boundries or overstay my welcome. The ladies talk among themselves. If word gets around that you are a nice gent who wont waste their time, the ladies are happy to meet you.

If youre having issues, consider how youre going about things and whether or not you need to change some habits.

Ok, I suggested that PFunk set up a hobbying101 course. Perhaps it could be a joint effort with Lewd? What you think?

I call you and hey stevie come on over, that would be nice, you don't have to worry about your safety or me being Le, and I wouldn't have to worry your gonna do me wrong,

Appointments can be that easy if you are one of the provider's regular customers.

I don't know where you get your information from, but there are plenty of girls willing to see you without any of the steps you mention.

I don't know who started this silly "you need references to see girls" rumor.

I don't know where you get your information from, but there are plenty of girls willing to see you without any of the steps you mention.

He doesn't mention any steps...:rolleyes:

Ok, I suggested that PFunk set up a hobbying101 course. Perhaps it could be a joint effort with Lewd? What you think?

Well, you can't even get them to read your entire ad! I doubt they'd sit through a 2 hour lecture. :D

;)

Well, you can't even get them to read your entire ad! I doubt they'd sit through a 2 hour lecture. :D

You are correct :) I think some guys just look at the pictures and call ;)

Oh. Wait.

Xoxo

Adrielle

Tada--(drum roll) P411

I don't think it is references that are the problem. Well maybe in a round about way... more than likely it is board presence and attitude that are hindering ladies wanting to accept appointment requests. JMO though.:)

And there you have it stevie. :rolleyes:

Change your pix Destiny. That dam banana is giving me a boner!!

;)

You are correct :) I think some guys just look at the pictures and call ;)

Wendy already gave the hobby 101 course in her post.:D

Wendy already gave the hobby 101 course in her post.:D

It seems like 1/2 the male population signed up for her course! Waiting on her to come out with Hobby 201. LOL

It seems like 1/2 the male population signed up for her course! Waiting on her to come out with Hobby 201. LOL

Hobby 201 is easy, just look at the pictures and text.:D